Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Maligorn said:
    Official petition for Crumkane to be a neutral god and for his godrealm to be an extended Crumkindivia and so that he can have followers from across the Basin.
    Crumkane should home himself temporarily with whichever org controls Crumkindivia at the time.

Soooooo.........

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Of course I had to read the final three chapters of the Elder Wars. Of course I had to explain to my colleagues why my eyes were watery. Sheesh.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Whatever org gets Crumkane should automatically get perma-Crumkindivia

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Prediction: Crumkane will be revealed to be Morgfyre in disguise.
    Iytha said:

Prediction: Crumkane will be revealed to be Drocilla in disguise.

Fixed
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    ...Drocilla? Conflicteeeed

What. Drocilla's for Glom. You can get Gheasia.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    When rushing into a fight, do infact check you're secretly Aslaran Masterrace and not a 15 str Illithoid.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Nope. It's always Morgfyre in a mask until proven otherwise. Just ask Hajamin
    oh wait, you can't because he was morgfyre in a mask
    I'm going to apologise ahead of time to the four gods who showed up today. You'll likely start getting some design approval requests soon.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Getting my system set up from scratch all over again is really time consuming
  • ^this
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    Crumkane said:
    Iytha said:
    Nope. It's always Morgfyre in a mask until proven otherwise. Just ask Hajamin
    Morgfyre's tastes in food are not nearly exquisite as Mine, My dear.

He did like to have other Elders over for dinner.
    Shaddus said:
    Crumkane said:
    Iytha said:
    Nope. It's always Morgfyre in a mask until proven otherwise. Just ask Hajamin
    Morgfyre's tastes in food are not nearly exquisite as Mine, My dear.

He did like to have other Elders over for dinner.

• Munsia said:
    Lavinya said:
    So Magnagora only has 1 god. We could really use some love too. -coughcough-
    We have a psuedo god who is going to start pissing me off if he doesn't start putting himself on par with everyone elses. He's so 2009
    What?
  • edited April 2014
    I hate these forums :(
    @Crumkanes zap must invoke Candy Crush! Sweet! Tasty!

#bringShikariback 

• A Willy Wonka Avatar? Squeeee!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Rp'ing and shizz makes me more nervous and scared than PK. So much fumbling and bs'ing, and then @Tridemon stealing my thunder when I did know the answers!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    They sent you the mouse for a reason, @Celina‌

#bringShikariback 

• Bleh. Move and miss out on major events/divine.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Boooo, I guessed at using silvery essence right before Moon followers got their vision.

I'll never make it into an events post.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Turnus said:
    Boooo, I guessed at using silvery essence right before Moon followers got their vision.

I'll never make it into an events post.
    Don't give up hope, it took a VERY long time before Kagato ever made it into an Events post (and I often have trouble making it to events due to the vastly differing timezones, most events happening when I am either asleep or at university)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Totally true. Usually things that get put in Events posts are things you didn't realize were significant until after the post goes up. My first mention was for being the only person literal enough to read this prophesy:
    Spinning, laughing, joyous, play - merian, elfen, viscanti, fae. Twisted, turned, and mocking giggle, see the sounds the riotous contribute. Beware the coming menagerie for chaos precedes, sickness of mind and form contorts childish needs. Progeny gone, none shall remain, except the animal's mocking disdain. Tricks and illusions, beware the day, for upon its winds shall come dismay. Revealed an ancient past may be, for old blood, bad blood shall boil before in rest it may be lain.

As saying that all the missing children were kidnapped by evil circus clowns. Not at all the sort of thing you can plan on doing.
    I BLAME CHADE.
    Just realised @Tetra was jailed back in March, it was supposed to fade on April 2, and she's still jailed. I thought unjailing was automatic? Did I miss something that happened?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    Just realised @Tetra was jailed back in March, it was supposed to fade on April 2, and she's still jailed. I thought unjailing was automatic? Did I miss something that happened?
    There was recently a story about a man who had spent most of his life in jail, and robbed a bank so he could go back in.

Perhaps Tetra just really, really likes forum-jail.
This discussion has been closed.