Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Celina said:

PS. For real, health buffs need to scale. That is just stupid.

I believe that's the plan for the overhaul so mass stacking is far less effective, if not capped at a certan point.

For now, I save popping ALL THE THINGS for special events, also :Illithoid: Not the greatest of PK specs, no balance bonus. It just has that winning combination of high con/int.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ingredients: milk 3 grain 2 sugar 1 spices 1 fruit 1
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: ICECREAM, ICE, CREAM, BOWL
    Appearance:
    a bowl of bourbon pecan praline icecream
    Dropped:
    A bowl of bourbon pecan praline icecream has been left here unattended.
    Examined:
    Three scoops of tan ice cream fill this dish. Ribbons of praline and
    sugared pecans wind their way throughout the otherwise smooth mixture.
    Consume:
    Digging into the scoops, the taste of smooth and rich bourbon slides
    across your tongue and down your palate, blending nicely with the
    sweetness of pecans. Crunching into one of the nuts, you find it covered
    in a sugary coating, and you swallow eagerly to take another bite. You
    finally finish the bowl, a slight buzz coming over you as you toss the
    remains aside.
    Smell:
    Smooth and rich, this dessert smells faintly of pecans and bourbon.
    Taste:
    Dipping a small silver spoon into the treat, you taste smooth bourbon and a hint of sugared pecans.
    WARNINGS:
     - Examined might be too short (depending on design type).
    Please review the design and correct any problems before submission/approval.
    Comments:
    The review panel has returned your proposed design for further revisions. See DESIGN LIST <cartel>. 
    The following comments were made regarding the design:
    Please include fruit in the Commodities as a substitute for nuts. In the Appearance, Dropped, and 
    Examined, please replace "icecream" with "ice cream." In the Smell, "dessert" is misspelled. Thank 
    you.
    'dessert' has been misspelled in the smell. Please include fruit in the commodities to account for 
    the nuts in the design, thankyou

..what
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I'd just go straight to the Oneroi.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    I'd just go straight to the Oneroi.
    I agree, because if I didn't know better, I'd say someone was design trolling you. Heh.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:
    Ingredients: milk 3 grain 2 sugar 1 spices 1 fruit 1
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: ICECREAM, ICE, CREAM, BOWL
    Appearance:
    a bowl of bourbon pecan praline icecream
    Dropped:
    A bowl of bourbon pecan praline icecream has been left here unattended.
    Examined:
    Three scoops of tan ice cream fill this dish. Ribbons of praline and
    sugared pecans wind their way throughout the otherwise smooth mixture.
    Consume:
    Digging into the scoops, the taste of smooth and rich bourbon slides
    across your tongue and down your palate, blending nicely with the
    sweetness of pecans. Crunching into one of the nuts, you find it covered
    in a sugary coating, and you swallow eagerly to take another bite. You
    finally finish the bowl, a slight buzz coming over you as you toss the
    remains aside.
    Smell:
    Smooth and rich, this dessert smells faintly of pecans and bourbon.
    Taste:
    Dipping a small silver spoon into the treat, you taste smooth bourbon and a hint of sugared pecans.
    WARNINGS:
     - Examined might be too short (depending on design type).
    Please review the design and correct any problems before submission/approval.
    Comments:
    The review panel has returned your proposed design for further revisions. See DESIGN LIST <cartel>. 
    The following comments were made regarding the design:
    Please include fruit in the Commodities as a substitute for nuts. In the Appearance, Dropped, and 
    Examined, please replace "icecream" with "ice cream." In the Smell, "dessert" is misspelled. Thank 
    you.
    'dessert' has been misspelled in the smell. Please include fruit in the commodities to account for 
    the nuts in the design, thankyou

..what
    Yeah someone didn't look at the main nouns very well there. So long as the noun matches that list in the design exactly (ie ice-cream would have been bad) you're good. Lucky there were legitimate errors it was rejected for too?

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:
    Yeah someone didn't look at the main nouns very well there. So long as the noun matches that list in the design exactly (ie ice-cream would have been bad) you're good. Lucky there were legitimate errors it was rejected for too?
    Uhhh, well.... dessert is also not misspelled.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Yeah...all those "errors" appear to be in error.
    Someone has ammended their errors, thankyou very much. Otherwise he'd have highlighted ALL of it. The odds of two reviewers getting two blatantly obvious things wrong are highly unlikely. Reviewers get it wrong sometimes, but they are not complete morons.

One day, I will log in to the game and find @Druken online and everything will be good.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited April 2014
    Everyone's all squeeing over Crumkane, and I'm just like, Poor Carkhan. Nobody talks to you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Shaddus said:
    Everyone's all squeeing over Crumkane, and I'm just like, Poor Carakhan. Nobody talks to you.
    I have plans for my Celestian alt. Oh yes.

Maligorn said:
    Shaddus said:
    Everyone's all squeeing over Crumkane, and I'm just like, Poor Carakhan. Nobody talks to you.
    I have plans for my Celestian alt. Oh yes.
    If I weren't so heavily invested in a certain almost newish god, I would too.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I am fangirling so hard over @Carakhan. She's so awesome.

I might have to revive my Celest alt.

Carakhaaaan so cuuuuute.
    Isune, I have bad news :(
  • and here I am, the only glom in the fulcrux of @Jadice
    So Magnagora only has 1 god. We could really use some love too. -coughcough-

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Stay away from my goddess @Siam! Shoo! No tomato smells!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Lavinya said:
    We have a psuedo god who is going to start pissing me off if he doesn't start putting himself on par with everyone elses. He's so 2009
    Lavinya said:

Seren just GOT an active god, Halli has one, celest (until now) had none, Gaudi has two (maybe three), glom has two. Just saying, you aren't at the bottom of the barrel.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Lavinya said:

Someone has ammended their errors, thankyou very much. Otherwise he'd have highlighted ALL of it. The odds of two reviewers getting two blatantly obvious things wrong are highly unlikely. Reviewers get it wrong sometimes, but they are not complete morons.

My mistake. I'd assumed that the desc and comms were as he originally submitted them.
    edited April 2014
    @Carakhan is awesome. I positively went all GEEKMODEHISTORYBUFF ON.

#bringShikariback 

Shaddus said:
    Seren just GOT an active god, Halli has one, celest (until now) had none, Gaudi has two (maybe three), glom has two. Just saying, you aren't at the bottom of the barrel.
    HELP GODS needs some serious updating. But last I heard, Maylea and Hoaracle weren't technically inactive (you know, still doing patron things) plus Seren has had some shiny ephs. Celest still has Terentia unless she has also gone quietly inactive? Plus these new gods, which, you know none of them are going to be wooing Mag, let's face it. Soooo...I'd say we're still down on the bottom of the barrel with our one god who tends to appear about as active as Hoaracle/Maylea?

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I told you, you have Ixion! I'd offer to him if there wasn't all that taint on him.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Lavinya said:
    Shaddus said:
    HELP GODS needs some serious updating. But last I heard, Maylea and Hoaracle weren't technically inactive (you know, still doing patron things) plus Seren has had some shiny ephs. Celest still has Terentia unless she has also gone quietly inactive? Plus these new gods, which, you know none of them are going to be wooing Mag, let's face it. Soooo...I'd say we're still down on the bottom of the barrel with our one god who tends to appear about as active as Hoaracle/Maylea?
    Our ephs have been doing Patronly things for some time, and no one has seen hide nor hair of either actual god.
    Neos said:
    I told you, you have Ixion! I'd offer to him if there wasn't all that taint on him.
    Offering to @Ixion would upset the power balance between us of me being more charming, intelligent, good looking and generally superior. Can't have him thinking otherwise.

Lavinya said:
    Neos said:
    Offering to @Ixion would upset the power balance between us of me being more charming, intelligent, good looking and generally superior. Can't have him thinking otherwise.
    Not to mention you ensure the Economy is saved.

#bringShikariback 

• Gah... Archmage of the Aquamancers, and I miss the return of a sea goddess? I see that the only solution here is to NEVER EVER LEAVE AGAIN. Keeping the seas clear and clean is pretty much central to Tridemon's character! Not about to jump ship from Valtreth, but still... So many things to do!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Had an early night, did I miss anything?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.