Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Fossils are not the same level of ashes/crucified remains.  It requires a body afterwards. Fossils are on par with Wight thingies  and gravestones.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Munsia said:
    Fossils are not the same level of ashes/crucified remains.  It requires a body afterwards. Fossils are on par with Wight thingies  and gravestones.
    Yeah, I realise, I went and edited my post, but looks like you replied to the old version :)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited April 2014
    Kagato said:
    Hrm, I always considered leaving a body =/= leaving a fossil/pile of ashes/crucified remains/etc (but that is just me)
    Fossils are made of existing corpses, much the same as grave stones by last rites?

Ashes come from the pyromancy cremate kill and they don't need a corpse, they are what is left instead of the corpse. Same deal with aquamancy preservation and necromancy sacrifice. To me, all those are rather an annoying way of saying... "Hey, lookie who died here", which only serves to promote people getting frustrated over it, but anyway... things are what they are.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Still left fossils in the first part though <_<
    Munsia said:
    I meant all the things mentioned, including fossils and grave stones. I was splitting them apart to make the distinction between something that needs an existing corpse to happen and something that happens instead of a corpse.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Preserve is actually in the middle, as if there's no body to be left on death(lich, vitae, homunculus), then there's no preserved body left.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Man, I was going to come into Tweets talking about how cool it was that we were sharing information on Group Combat in @Silvanus's post and also helping out that Kalilike guy with his racechange question and ironing out what the flock a changeling is.

But instead there's a huge argument plastered all over here.

y u do this, Lusternia

Elanorwen said:
    Munsia said:
    I meant all the things mentioned, including fossils and grave stones. I was splitting them apart to make the distinction between something that needs an existing corpse to happen and something that happens instead of a corpse.
    Do I need to start using @'s? It was ment for Kagato who said he already editted his post, but his edit still says fossils in the first part. He did edit it to say 'Fossils and Gravestones require corpses' but he forgot to remove it. 
    One day someone will design my damn hammer....one day.
  • I should have picked a name that was easier to spell for this alt
  • Elanorwen said:
    Far as I'm aware, the Earth Lords and the demons on Nil haven't been attacked by a Hallifax citizen in months (Or at least not as an initiation on our part, it's a retaliatory strike).
    Hmm quite sure you raided earth 2 days ago.  Munsia killed you, while Aerys fled.  Guess that is two game months ;)

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Can we get a nix on this early please? @Nocht @Oneiroi

It's getting really, really old to see the same posturing over and over again.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    This was a nice read before moderators got in, everybody is so hasty to throw around those abuse flags.

Taking essence from Earth is attacking Earth in the minds of Magnagora (you are in our territory), so regardless, it was an act of 'war.'

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So, I'm not the only one seeing it, right? You know, Elanorwen swooping straight to the personal insults after someone dared to refute something she has posted.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE CRITICISING YOU FOR BEHAVING LIKE AN ADOLESCENT. In case you missed it. Because you obviously did. Even Xenthos tried to explain it calmly and with civility. If your first reaction to a post is to want to hurl out veiled or blatant insults, you might want to rethink whether you are rebutting the post, because I promise, adding on little quips like 'use your loaf for once' doesn't help your credibility. Save yourself. Step away from the post comment button. (Or don't, it is pretty entertaining reading for the first page or two).

Silvanus said:
    This was a nice read before moderators got in, everybody is so hasty to throw around those abuse flags.

Taking essence from Earth is attacking Earth in the minds of Magnagora (you are in our territory), so regardless, it was an act of 'war.'

I'll keep that in mind next time I catch a Magnagoran on Air and they're all... "But I was just taking essence"

Elanorwen said:
    Silvanus said:

I'll keep that in mind next time I catch a Magnagoran on Air and they're all... "But I was just taking essence"
    Last time I stepped onto air, I suddenly had Celestians come chasing me. I'm not even enemied to anything Hallifaxian. So. Yeah. Who calls in allies when Air Lords aren't even being looked at? (Against me? lol I would probably die to an Air Lord solo).

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    Even Xenthos tried to explain it calmly and with civility.
    What is this "even" doing here?  I usually try to explain calmly and with civility when I post in threads. :losewings:
  • Xenthos said:
    Lavinya said:
    What is this "even" doing here?  I usually try to explain calmly and with civility when I post in threads. :losewings:
    No one succeeds all the time. That'd just be boring.

Xenthos said:
    Lavinya said:
    That did sound a bit derogatory, I'm sorry! Xenthos is always calm and civil. -reattachwings-

Siam said:
    Hallifax transcends us all. They can still be neutral and raid other territories. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

That's the gist of it, yeah. dealwithit.gif

Also, Grumpy bear is on a killing spree

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Hallifaxians are clearly Lusternians++
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited April 2014
    People who refuse to see the Harmonic Convergence are obviously fair game. They just need trauma therapy.

I've always loved Hallifax's "neutrality". I can be electrocuting someone to death in one setting and sitting down to tea with them in another, and no one bats an eye unless it's a goocher.

EDIT: or a city enemy, of course.

Lavinya said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Silvanus said:

Last time I stepped onto air, I suddenly had Celestians come chasing me. I'm not even enemied to anything Hallifaxian. So. Yeah. Who calls in allies when Air Lords aren't even being looked at? (Against me? lol I would probably die to an Air Lord solo).
    It wasn't me, that much I can tell you. Chances are someone farscouted from an adjacent plane and saw you there, deciding to jump you. First infraction, I tell trespassers on Air to leave and relinquish all essence. If they refuse then comes the attempt at forceful removal and enemying to Hallifax. Nine out of ten times, people just run off and use up the essence so they get enemied. There was one case where someone ran off, then claimed to have mailed the essence to a third party member of Hallifax, but eh... to me, that's all a bag of lies considering there was no way to prove that they did mail it in the first place. Essence doesn't last long enough to be delivered in that fashion, plus... if someone chased you off the plane, why are you handing the essence to someone else entirely in the first place? Anyway, going off on a tangent here...

My original point still stands though, as my original claim was that to my knowledge, no citizen of Hallifax had attacked the Earth lords or the demons on Nil in months. I didn't say we hadn't set foot on either plane, simply that we hadn't attacked any protected denizens.

I always thought war was a state of 'We don't like you'....have I been doing it wrong?
    edited April 2014
    Maligorn said:
    Siam said:
    Hallifax transcends us all. They can still be neutral and raid other territories. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Also, Grumpy bear is on a killing spree

I'm legendary >_>
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    suicide
    We do not allow customers to commit permanent suicide, to protect financial records. Read HELP 
    SUICIDE for alternatives.

COMMIT TEMPORARY SUICIDE
    That is not a valid command.

teehee
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited April 2014
    Aaaaaghhhh so much tension!  /me waits for Crumkane's next statement in Lusternian-Iron-Chef.

Edit: Ah hah, there it goes.

Coming in second was pretty awesome though, so many comments of appreciation for our selection. :)  Woo @Crumkane.
  • edited April 2014
    Hey, don't blame Hallifax for being passionless, that's just Ileein! Though I still rather suspect that was a foregone conclusion, so we really just wanted to make a decent showing.

and feed Crumkane our balls
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
This discussion has been closed.