Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Wasn't it made pretty obvious from the beginning which way he was going? :/
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    We almost had @Crumkane!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Munsia said:
    It may have been; I really wanted to just put in a good showing, represent the Glomdoring well, and I'm pretty ecstatic that it went over the way it did. :D  We may not have won, but we exceeded my expectations and that leaves me feeling quite happy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Munsia said:

Learn to role play, please :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Siam said:
    We almost had @Crumkane!
    It wouldn't happen. :( I called it a while ago. Even my character could tell before he decided. Another point towards making my character seem psychic I guess! >_>
    Shaddus said:
    Let me rephrase

Wasn't it made pretty obvious from the beginning in game which way he was going? :/
    Munsia said:
    Shaddus said:
    Let me rephrase

Wasn't it made pretty obvious from the beginning in game which way he was going? :/
    Especially with Mysrai going ecstatic at seeing him, and going into his fulcrux with him and just squeeing, if I remember correctly.
    And walking off with him or somesuch. 
  • Well. Isune and Viravain went down all hot and bothered at each other in a cocoon during one of the old V-return events, so being all buddy-like isn't always a sign of going into the same orgs.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Plus, that was Mysrai as the Urchin, a cupcake-addicted five year old of a Goddess. Of course She was squeeing.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    I still wanna know that hammy fist emote.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Siam said:
    I feel like I must have missed something here.
    Lerad said:
    Well. Isune and Viravain went down all hot and bothered at each other in a cocoon during one of the old V-return events, so being all buddy-like isn't always a sign of going into the same orgs.
    There were other circumstances involved with this.  Isune existed beforehand and had already pledged neutrality. Frankly I'm surprised she rooted herself but that's whatever.   Crum had not pledged anything. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    10.2.6 GAUDIGUCH, CITY OF FREEDOM

[THE HOLY GRAND DUCHY OF GAUDIGUCH]

Divine Pantheon: Mysrai, Kalikai, Yomoigu, and Crumkane

She meant prior to officially going Gaudi.

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Vivet said:
    Siam said:
    I feel like I must have missed something here.
    Pretty sure she wrote that in custom, though hammy fist squee should be an emote.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Just had a look at the HELP GODS scroll and noticed that Valtreth has officially been shifted onto the right-hand list :(

Surprisingly Terentia still seems to be on the left side, though little has been heard of Her in a long time...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:
    Just had a look at the HELP GODS scroll and noticed that Valtreth has officially been shifted onto the right-hand list :(

:(:(:(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Kagato said:

Surprisingly Terentia still seems to be on the left side, though little has been heard of Her in a long time...
    That's not always the best judge

For instance, Morgfyre said he wasn't going to be around for awhile and he's on the left side, as well as Hoaracle, which as far as I know, hasn't really been seen in ages

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Siam said:
    And Haezon, when I heard he plays on Telnet but still jumps in for defences, I was extremely happy. :)
    I don't always play on telnet. For serious things, like Ascension, I use mudlet and stuff. But for downtime, Telnet is just easy to log in and log out. I do fight sometimes when I am on telnet though.
    Retired.
    edited April 2014
    Zouviqil has stormy eyes. Lisaera has stormy eyes.

Zouviqil is willowy. Viravain is willowy.

Zouviqil is slowly losing her special snowflake status in looks. Next thing I know, more dark-skinned elfen will pop up. 
    =((

Edit: Yes, I know there are other thin characters or characters with blue-gray eyes, but it's different when the exact same words are used to describe two characters!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2014
    Probably not the same 'stormy' as you, Zouviqil.  Her eyes are LITERALLY stormy:

Gently, Her eyes a haze of grey storm clouds, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says to you, "Yes?"
    The storm clouds still shifting in Her eyes, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Much has changed. Thank you, little one, for telling Me."
    (A couple of quotes from the recent RP I had with Lisaera)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lisaera has also (traditionally) had 3 forms too (mimicking Moon- or possibly Moon mimicking Lisaera?).  She may not always have the same eyes!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Browsing through the Shadowdancer news, I found out that I first became Champion of the SDs on April 28, 2012. 5 days from being 2 years exactly. Man I'm oooooooold.
    Celina said:
    Browsing through the Shadowdancer news, I found out that I first became Champion of the SDs on April 28, 2012. 5 days from being 2 years exactly. Man I'm oooooooold.
    And you complained about me making you a statistic!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Listen here you young whipper snapper, back in my day we worshipped Mother Night uphill both ways.

Celina said:

Listen here you young whipper snapper, back in my day we worshipped Mother Night uphill both ways.

In the snow without a Rowena there to shout about being back?

• Celina said:
    Message #900 sent by (system) (received: 2011/08/24 00:24:41)
       Ragniliff Stormcrow has appointed you to the position of Chancellor, but a member of the Shadow Court will still need to confirm this appointment.

Message #901 sent by (system) (received: 2011/08/24 00:24:46)
       Talan has confirmed you as Chancellor.

You were saying?
This discussion has been closed.