Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Irillia and @Zyphora have terrible taste in suggesting suitable beasts for the larger Lusternian.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• That was a really fun fight for the Chaos Domoth guys. 

More like those please!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2014
    Of course a light spring rain has to roll through and ruin my internet connection the second I have three eager theatre students at the stage. Of course. If there's a non-responsive Daraius body standing at the opera house, don't touch it!

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Of course a light spring rain has to roll through and ruin my internet connection the second I have three eager theatre students at the stage. Of course. If there's a non-responsive Daraius body standing at the opera house, don't touch it!
    DREAMWEAVE LINK DAIRIUS

DREAMWEAVE INDUCE DARAIUS

ORDER DARAIUS PULL KNOB (or is it turn)

>.>
    So much innuendo....

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Discussion of Daraius and knobs is not permitted, except in limerick form by Casilu that one time. X_X
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You need to share this limerick if you still have it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    When they say they won't fight you because of Shuck, so they kill Shuck and still won't fight you.  =((
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Acrune said:
    Karlach said:
    @Irillia and @Zyphora have terrible taste in suggesting suitable beasts for the larger Lusternian.
    Perhaps this will work?

Time to get @Karlach a bra and short skirt.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Celina said:
    When they say they won't fight you because of Shuck, so they kill Shuck and still won't fight you.  =((
    I still to this day don't understand the entire 'Fight me without your meld' argument 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited May 2014
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    I still to this day don't understand the entire 'Fight me without your meld' argument 
    Psionics! Generalizing! No proper explanations! Pizza!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Chade said:
    That was a really fun fight for the Chaos Domoth guys. 

More like those please!
    Of all the mornings I'm around, it had to be on the one where I was just planning to peek in quick and had to force time to stay at all.
    Elanorwen said:
    Acrune said:
    Karlach said:
    Perhaps this will work?

Worryingly, this isn't the first time someone has suggested cross dressing. There's a gathering of people with a rather disturbing fantasy of me that I want no part in.

And still no to ponies. I love my Wyvern too much to replace him :(

• edited May 2014
    Vivet said:
    Chade said:
    That was a really fun fight for the Chaos Domoth guys. 

More like those please!
    Of all the mornings I'm around, it had to be on the one where I was just planning to peek in quick and had to force time to stay at all.
    Sorry! I tend to just log out and leave our side to it if I've got to go.

I lack your e-dedication :( 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I usually go to work two hours before my shift technically starts just to get more overtime, each day adding probably 45$ to my paycheck from this. I've been known to skip that for events and/or divine interaction.

/e-dedication
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Suggestions:

1) Psionics. Always awesome. Always will be.
    2) Chemancy!
    3) Meld somewhere, idgaf.
    4) Have fun instead of worrying about being the most awesomest awesome winner all the time.
    5) Pick a class that isn't a mage.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Karlach said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Acrune said:
    Karlach said:
    Perhaps this will work?

Worryingly, this isn't the first time someone has suggested cross dressing. There's a gathering of people with a rather disturbing fantasy of me that I want no part in.

And still no to ponies. I love my Wyvern too much to replace him :(
    Ah, wyvern. That was my first pokemon too.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I find that my alts herald my wanderlust.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Celina said:
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Suggestions:

Egoscan too stronk.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    Celina said:
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Suggestions:

Egoscan too stronk.

I don't know what the intent behind this post is so I'll just say okay.
    Celina said:
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Suggestions:

This is probably the dumbest thing I ever heard. Okay, right back at you. Don't play Shadowdancer :)
  • edited May 2014
    Psionics + TK are no where near as potent as they used to be. I never got to play with prenerf-TK but it's certainly not anything I'd ever bother trying to kill with outside a meld or group situation now. Chemancy specs + Runes are pretty decent 1v1 but there are way better options out there.

Guardians are by far the best 1v1 class in my opinion since they have mobility, a counter to almost all tactics (barring killing ents which doesn't work in the arena :(). Wiccans are a close second.
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Suggestions:

This is probably the dumbest thing I ever heard. Okay, right back at you. Don't play Shadowdancer :)

How is it dumb? If you want to pk, but don't like that people don't like PKing with you because of your demesne...switch to a class that doesn't require a demense! Having to be chained to a demesne was exactly why I left druid.

Speaking of leaving druid, I have been in literally every guild between Mag and Glom over the years. So telling me not to be an SD is kind of a silly point to make. Been there, done that!

I agree psionics is not as potent. I disagree that both aren't telepathy and TK remain fully functional skillsets on their own. But I feel like going down that path is just going to turn into a trollfest between @Neos and @Munsia. Mages simply remain among the most dominant guilds in Lusternia.

edited May 2014
    Every guild in Lusternia has a counter. The main counter against ANY melder is a GOOD Guardian. Active Lust = GG to a melder. There's subtle ways around it, but it's difficult anymore. Nihilists are harder than Celestines though. But, believe what you want. I don't actually think you have any real idea how the true mechanics work to begin with. TK lacks it's solo kill anymore, and is now more utility on it's own while supporting your main skillset. If you get a TK kill, their curing is bad. If you agree, because you are dying to them, then maybe your curing is bad. 

Also, you were pretty shoddy at everything besides SD
    I've never trolled in my life.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    2014/05/22 02:28:25 - Morkughal is now known as Viyliel.

Viyliel, Groveller in the Mud (Male Undead Faeling).

Grunt Morkughal, ur'Guard Initiate (Male Orclach).

You stop that right now...
This discussion has been closed.