Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:
    Every guild in Lusternia has a counter. The main counter against ANY melder is a GOOD Guardian. Active Lust = GG to a melder. There's subtle ways around it, but it's difficult anymore. Nihilists are harder than Celestines though. But, believe what you want. I don't actually think you have any real idea how the true mechanics work to begin with. TK lacks it's solo kill anymore, and is now more utility on it's own while supporting your main skillset. If you get a TK kill, their curing is bad. If you agree, because you are dying to them, then maybe your curing is bad. 

Also, you were pretty shoddy at everything besides SD

Girl, I don't have any interest in your peen flailing. Your opinions on how I performed in any given guild has nothing to do with anything being discussed. I admit to being a pretty terrible monk, if that will help you chill out with the peacocking.

Aside from that, I do know the actual math behind the ratio changes to vessels! It's readily available in an envoy report. It's significantly harder, and yes, there are counters to everything. However, like I said, I don't feel compelled to discuss the finer points of psionic theory crafting because, as you have so willingly demonstrated, you're just here to show your trollface and try to impress people. If I thought you capable of thoughtful discussion, perhaps it would be different.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    troll 1.
    informal make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Neos said:
    troll 1.
    informal make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Sounds like Celina and not us..
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Neos said:
    troll 1.

Neos is trolling me. :(
    You deserve it for what you did to my Waterbourne report.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Munsia said:
    Neos said:
    troll 1.

Sounds like Celina and not us..

"Also, you were pretty shoddy at everything besides SD"

READING IS FUN-DAMENTAL, SQUIRRELFRIEND.

edited May 2014
    Off topic of current topic

Anyone else wish it was possible to describe the outside of their ships...?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yes.  :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

Design concept for finished ship. 
  • I seem to recall that it used to be possible to put a shield rune on a magic tome, making it permanent and letting you use it as a shield. Is that still possible? Or is it symbols/crystalweapons/gauntlets/staves only?
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Ileein said:
    I seem to recall that it used to be possible to put a shield rune on a magic tome, making it permanent and letting you use it as a shield. Is that still possible? Or is it symbols/crystalweapons/gauntlets/staves only?
    Shield rune is only available on SUMMONED guild items. Kinda says that in the help file. 
  • Yep, but I've run into other situations where the help file was inaccurate. Thought it worth the tiny investment of time and energy to double-check. :P
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • I wish a magic tome could be made into an artifact, but the best you can do is a regulator.

Iasmos said:
    I wish a magic tome could be made into an artifact, but the best you can do is a regulator.
    To be honest it's a trans item, that's like saying I wish my Armour/Robes/Etc could be made into an artifact 
    Well they don't decay anymore and you can customize them. So basically an artifact.
  • I would like to tweet that @Neos' signature is telling me to sign up to Lootcrate, BUT I CAN'T GET IT IN IRELAND. If only I still lived in the UK :(

In other news, I really need to learn from someone how to drood, because I'm kinda stumbling through going "This skill looks cool! what does this do! Oh oh oh! Shiny!" and not..really learning anything.
    Celina said:
    Well they don't decay anymore and you can customize them. So basically an artifact.
    The leather cover of the tome is thick and cracked. A heavy gold clasp prevents the reading of the yellowed parchment within. There is a shimmering glow that surrounds this heavy volume.
    It has 123 months of usefulness left.

What..?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Munsia said:
    Ileein said:
    I seem to recall that it used to be possible to put a shield rune on a magic tome, making it permanent and letting you use it as a shield. Is that still possible? Or is it symbols/crystalweapons/gauntlets/staves only?
    Shield rune is only available on SUMMONED guild items. Kinda says that in the help file. 
    It can be put on bard instruments, too. I don't know if anyone has tried with a magic tome... but also not sure why one would use it on a magic tome as opposed to a summoned item that will let you save the 10p to summon your weapon every 20 days.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    The leather cover of the tome is thick and cracked. A heavy gold clasp prevents the reading of the yellowed parchment within. There is a shimmering glow that surrounds this heavy volume.

What..?

Robes and field plate. Not tomes.
    edited May 2014
    Celina said:
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:

What..?

Robes and field plate. Not tomes.
    Robes aren't non decay either...
    Illustrious white silk forms this loose fitting robe, which cascades
    down the wearer. Barely perceptible golden threads have been woven into
    the garment and readily reflect any available light. Offering to conceal
    the face is a hood that droops to cover the brow should the wearer
    choose. Embedded into the cuffs and collar of the robe are rows of
    brilliant golden beryl gemstones.
    It has 35 months of usefulness left.

Unless you mean by repairing them? Which if you fail to remember (herp derp, me) they still decay >_> 

@Elanorwen I forgot about Bards.. The thing just specifically says guild items. It cannot be put on a tome. No arti's can be put on trans skill items. Was a thing in the past asked for and denied harshly. 
    Wasn't there a recent changelog that made spoendors non decay? Am I making that up in my brain?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    still decay.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Masterplate is non decay but requires repairs. That may be where you confused the two.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Celina said:
    Wasn't there a recent changelog that made spoendors non decay? Am I making that up in my brain?
    They decay but they can be repaired infinitely (i.e. they do not go tawdry).
    Okay so I made that up. Carry on.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Celina said:
    Okay so I made that up. Carry on.
    There was a period when you could stick a winter's/summer's bane rune on robes. It was then changed and any runes were pulled from their respective robes.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I just want all the lusternia skills. I love the design and flavor to all. Just give me every single skill in one character that will explode in a fiery display of sparkles
This discussion has been closed.