Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    In this case it was org specific, conflict related and not something to put here for others to also metaabuse.

It's not exactly a one off scenario though, it's like the metagame alts who sit in Crux and feed intel to the other side. (Yep there's people who actually do it)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I can't spell the name but want to play
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Karlach said:
    In this case it was org specific, conflict related and not something to put here for others to also metaabuse.

It's not exactly a one off scenario though, it's like the metagame alts who sit in Crux and feed intel to the other side. (Yep there's people who actually do it)
    Sorry :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You rush about in a state of utter panic.
    [spoiler]
    ----------- v7215 -----------

[ ]
                        /   \
                     [ ]     [ ]
                    /           \
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                / |     /   \
             [ ] [+] [ ]- - -[ ]
            /     | / | \   / | \
         [ ]     [ ]  |  [ ]  |
            \     | \ | /   \ | /
             [ ] [ ] [ ]- - -[ ]
                \ |     \   /
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                    \
    ---------- -2:8:-3 ----------
    Dusty hallway covered in bits of rubble.   (7215)
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. There are 2 spectral garwights here.
    There are 2 garghasts here. There are 2 festering garghouls here.
    You see exits leading north and south.
    3mo[H:5847|M:4743|E:4620|W:99%|En:92%][P:10][bk ex][60.43%]
    A spectral garwight howls as a sickly white nightmare hacks into him.
    You attempt the Kata form of bashy (momentum: 2).
    You leap into the air and kick out at a spectral garwight, but you fall short and miss.
    A viciously barbed iron chain hits nothing but air as you swing it at a spectral garwight.
    With a deft flick of your wrist, you whip a spectral garwight with a viciously barbed iron chain,
    lashing the skin from his flesh.
    3mo[H:5847|M:4743|E:4620|W:99%|En:92%][P:10][bk e][60.43%]
    A garghast swipes at you with a crooked arm, and you feel numb throughout your body.
    A spectral garwight's arm becomes translucent as it punches you in the chest. You feel only a slight
    tingle for a moment before a spectral garwight seems to clench its fist and a wave of cold pain
    shoots through your body, causing you to shiver uncontrollably.
    A festering garghoul hisses and spits a glob of green acid at you, causing your flesh to burn and singe.
    3mo[H:3519|M:4743|E:4620|W:99%|En:92%][P:10][bk e][60.43%](-2328h, 39.8%)
    A festering garghoul hisses and spits a glob of green acid at you, causing your flesh to burn and singe.
    A spectral garwight's arm becomes translucent as it punches you in the chest. You feel only a slight
    tingle for a moment before a spectral garwight seems to clench its fist and a wave of cold pain
    3mo[H:1348|M:4743|E:4620|W:99%|En:92%][P:10][bk e][60.43%] [/spoiler]

The Catacombs of Nope is a fun place.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I wish people would just cool their shit about this Glomdoring v Mag thing. Too many people have their panties in a bunch about something that can be very simplified. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:
    I wish people would just cool their shit about this Glomdoring v Mag thing. Too many people have their panties in a bunch about something that can be very simplified. 

I enjoy the IC dynamics, but people gettin cray oocly over nothing.
    Also: rage tells for raiding. FEELS GOOD TO BE HATED AGAIN.
    I had 2 people yesterday in Mag who lost their shit about that revolt. One person shouldn't even talking. High ranking but DEFINITELY not involved in the....I don't even know what you wanna call it. Party? Agreement? Alliance is a touchy word.  I mean, we're all pretty bored and having this conflict adds into our fun as long as the guidelines are stuck to. Too many people are ready to scream RAID THEM ENEMY THEM BURN BURN and it's kinda stupid. I remember back in like year 1 or 2 Serenwilde and Celest had a similiar agreement where they were mutual allies against Magnagora but heavily fought over villages including combat. Worked out well (Cept for me...I was in Hajamin's Order and that kinda caused issues when they got mad at me for killing them...)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    It's funny because this is in no way the first time we've contested over a village. Glom have had Mag compete for Angkrag, Stewarts and Riken when we already held them. People getting in an ooc tizz over the status quo when it didn't work out for them is amusing.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    But what about that villager we just killed? WAH!

I don't let my panties get in a wad over it, these same people come by every six months and try to antagonize and cause drama.

It's the typical Magcycle.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I think I can sum up Ilthilior's opinion in the one sentence I told Thoros last night.

At the end of the day, I don't select who I fight, I just do.

Also it's fun fighting against Glom for whatever reason.

• Kick, kick kick!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Karlach said:
    It's funny because this is in no way the first time we've contested over a village. Glom have had Mag compete for Angkrag, Stewarts and Riken when we already held them. People getting in an ooc tizz over the status quo when it didn't work out for them is amusing.
    We've also had Glom compete for a few that -we've- already held too. The vast majority of us don't care, we enjoy the challenge. There did seem to be some upset though with Glom seeming to be working with Seren, but I'm wondering if that in itself wasn't just coincidence because we were already at each other. Who is going to stop and see who is debating who, we're just looking to take down anyone not us. (That's what I presume happened, anyway).

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited May 2014
    Lavinya said:
    Karlach said:
    We've also had Glom compete for a few that -we've- already held too. The vast majority of us don't care, we enjoy the challenge. There did seem to be some upset though with Glom seeming to be working with Seren, but I'm wondering if that in itself wasn't just coincidence because we were already at each other. Who is going to stop and see who is debating who, we're just looking to take down anyone not us. (That's what I presume happened, anyway).
    Just as a note, you had a Celestian chanting Laetitia for yourself.

When competing for things, there is competition.  I spent most of the revolt (when I could be there) chasing down Serens.  @Gabriella was getting rather annoyed with me after a while. :P  It's definitely not personal, and given the lack of desire to "work with" Serenwilde...

Really though, like I said, it is nothing to do with "coincidence" either, merely a multi-way battle royale in which there were a lot of influencings and shatterings and fun to be had.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I personally liked debating with @Lavinya, because I felt tiny again! Was fun. Enjoying the IC dynamics as well here, don't get me wrong anyone! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Who was chanting for a Mag from Celest?
    Xenthos said:
    Lavinya said:
    Karlach said:

When competing for things, there is competition.  I spent most of the revolt (when I could be there) chasing down Serens.  @Gabriella was getting rather annoyed with me after a while. :P  It's definitely not personal, and given the lack of desire to "work with" Serenwilde...

Really though, like I said, it is nothing to do with "coincidence" either, merely a multi-way battle royale in which there were a lot of influencings and shatterings and fun to be had.
    wait wait, who was chanting for me? I know a few little Nihilists helped me sometimes, namely Ellowyn and Erythrykos, but I didn't see a Celestian helping me. Lavinya would not have liked it at all >_>

• Preston, whilst you were debating me. And shattering my poor little mind -chuckle-

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Xenthos said:
    Lavinya said:
    Karlach said:

@Xenthos, it was a little bit of frustration, yes, but not at you! Just the situation of running around like a nut.  I was actually laughing hysterically (and trying to laugh quietly since my family was sleeping), because you kept popping up with @Eliron and scaring the crap out of me.  It was frustrating, yes, but it was mostly fun.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Syrennia said:
    You rush about in a state of utter panic.
    [spoiler]

[ ]
                        /   \
                     [ ]     [ ]
                    /           \
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                / |     /   \
             [ ] [+] [ ]- - -[ ]
            /     | / | \   / | \
         [ ]     [ ]  |  [ ]  |
            \     | \ | /   \ | /
             [ ] [ ] [ ]- - -[ ]
                \ |     \   /
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                    \
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. There are 2 spectral garwights here.
    You leap into the air and kick out at a spectral garwight, but you fall short and miss.
    A viciously barbed iron chain hits nothing but air as you swing it at a spectral garwight.
    With a deft flick of your wrist, you whip a spectral garwight with a viciously barbed iron chain,
    A garghast swipes at you with a crooked arm, and you feel numb throughout your body.

True, rich hunting grounds. The trouble is finding your way out of there!
    is dead like the dodo
    Diniah said:
    Preston, whilst you were debating me. And shattering my poor little mind -chuckle-
    Ohhhhhhh I honestly didn't see it. Half the time I couldn't even tell who was debating me in the spam, lol. (When they initiated, that is!), let alone who was helping and hindering.

• Xeria said:
    Syrennia said:
    [spoiler]

[ ]
                        /   \
                     [ ]     [ ]
                    /           \
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                / |     /   \
             [ ] [+] [ ]- - -[ ]
            /     | / | \   / | \
         [ ]     [ ]  |  [ ]  |
            \     | \ | /   \ | /
             [ ] [ ] [ ]- - -[ ]
                \ |     \   /
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                    \

You mean the overly difficult 'TRANSVERSE PRIME' at the rift on the lower levels? Or the back and forth through the passageways, pulling the levers, until the one at the front is usable? :/
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited May 2014
    Syrennia said:
    Xeria said:
    Syrennia said:
    [spoiler]

[ ]
                        /   \
                     [ ]     [ ]
                    /           \
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                / |     /   \
             [ ] [+] [ ]- - -[ ]
            /     | / | \   / | \
         [ ]     [ ]  |  [ ]  |
            \     | \ | /   \ | /
             [ ] [ ] [ ]- - -[ ]
                \ |     \   /
                 [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-
                    \

You mean the overly difficult 'TRANSVERSE PRIME' at the rift on the lower levels? Or the back and forth through the passageways, pulling the levers, until the one at the front is usable? :/
    You could start at the top and work down (you just need to convince Krangar to give you the key first, or to open the gate for you).
    You just go up to the top level, follow the short passage to the lever, then push lever, pull lever. Voila, you have an exit.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I find MUSHclient to be so damn ugly that it makes it a pain to try and use it. :\
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I admit, even after using Mudlet for some time, I miss MUSHclient. Too bad under WINE emulation, whenever anything big happens, it lags up the wazoo.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
This discussion has been closed.