Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Yeah but now our interest is piqued. What'd Celina do?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Can I get some event logs. Please.

• Actually that's probably the most boring part. She was just Celina. She wasn't even logged on and her Celinaness was enough to get her booted.

But we'll see if it sticks or not.
    So this was like one of those 'You know...screw this person in particular' kind of nights?  I know those feels @Celina
  • It was more of a retribution screw. Like, there's been a rivalry between Malarious and Celina for awhile, and Malarious got the boot, so then it was like IF HE GETS THE BOOT SHE GETS THE BOOT.

There's a lot of boots. For anyone that ever watched the rebooted BSG, NS is starting to feel like President Rosalin is manning the airlock 
    :))
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Until the number of boots equals the number of times Lee's died, then it's not impressive!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    (unrelated)

Really guys? We lost the key? Again? AGAIN?

Maybe we should just tie a key around Liadahn's collar to keep a copy if we lose it. :|
  • edited May 2014
    Being a bit too drugged to want to play Lillie (lest I screw something up) I'm having a surprisingly nice time making an alt. Who knows, maybe she'll stick (and I'm kind of hoping she does)!

For anyone who might want a hint, said alt is basically this character's personality  + with this kind of ability.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    This month's promotion? This is the kind of thing I've wanted to see, it's creative, fun and there's a freebie taster for those who play the game.

<3 for this.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Trying to get back into playing but just can't decide on the right alt
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:
    I understand that being shattered while you're influencing or ganked while hunting is frustrating, but I'd prefer if the first reaction to such perfectly normal in character behaviour was NOT to send complaining ooc tells. At least being shattered doesn't cost xp, chin up! Send me some nasty hate mail (I love getting mail) or have your noble champion come hunt me, or better yet, practice your debating and come get your revenge. Far more enriching for both of us!
    It does if you fail to move out of the room and get smacked by the mob at 0 ego.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Lavinya said:
    I understand that being shattered while you're influencing or ganked while hunting is frustrating, but I'd prefer if the first reaction to such perfectly normal in character behaviour was NOT to send complaining ooc tells. At least being shattered doesn't cost xp, chin up! Send me some nasty hate mail (I love getting mail) or have your noble champion come hunt me, or better yet, practice your debating and come get your revenge. Far more enriching for both of us!
    It does if you fail to move out of the room and get smacked by the mob at 0 ego.
    Could always. Oh, I don't know... Move out of the room if someone is debating you while you're influencing.
    Karlach said:
    Syrennia said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Lavinya said:
    Could always. Oh, I don't know... Move out of the room if someone is debating you while you're influencing.
    But that does require turning off your auto influencer, auto walker and not actually being afk at the time.
    Don't look at me. I was just pointing out that it is possible for shattered ego to hurt. I don't afk-anything. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What, you're not supposed to afk-influence?  :o
    Have font, offer corpses, forget you're standing on a shrine and you should use the proper syntax.

Damn you random Mysrai shrine, damn you.....

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Karlach said:
    Have font, offer corpses, forget you're standing on a shrine and you should use the proper syntax.

It's why I always do OFFER CORPSES FONT

Elanorwen said:
    Karlach said:

It's why I always do OFFER CORPSES FONT
    Yeah, like I said, should have used the proper syntax.

• Thanks for the essence, sucka!
  • Alias offer corpses to do offer corpses font. Problem solved.

Also, investigating rumours of supposed mindlessness is fun when you have a hunting party with you. It turned out to be false (or at least it was a speedy recovery) but I am sure we caused a scare. Teehee.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Speaking of Mindless. Don't forget some people are now claiming to be Non com's and you shouldn't kill them when they're mindless out in the middle of nowhere...after raiding a bunch. 
  • If the weave keeps ending I might trans discernment tonight... thank you, iron membership >.>
    We might have another ascendant by next month if this keeps up
    Goddamnit, I had to lose Crown today...

• This is why the Nihilists don't work with the Fates any more. So unreliable.

This discussion has been closed.