Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You give a rancid, booger green heart-shaped candy to Commander Shuyin.

Shuyin pops a rancid, booger green heart-shaped candy into his mouth, sucking and chewing on the honeyed candy creation before finally swallowing. Suddenly his skin takes on a faint rancid, booger green sheen, fading after a few moments to become barely noticeable.
    An ecstatic Shuyin exclaims, "I Hope You Choke On This One!"

manifest aegis for avechna

You use 10,000 of your divine essence.
    Reaching out to the Domotheos of Justice, you draw heavily upon its powers and form an Aegis bond between yourself and Avechna, placing a palm over His heart as you link your twin lifeforce together.

*cough*
  • And as usual, one of the first clues I get is for a location I know where is, but can't, or don't know how to get to. Today, I have an irrational dislike for groundhogs.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    There's a football game during the Beyonce concert. 
  • Celina said:

There's a football game during the Beyonce concert. 

About two weeks ago my work asked if I'd mind working tonight (traditionally I spend Sunday nights doing classwork) and I said that I might want to watch the game. They laughed and asked if I knew who was playing and I blurted out "DUH Beyoncé!"

This played out again when talking to family at one point earlier this week.

Guess who's working right now? This guy.

• Poor Eventru. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You blink your eyes, the once wild and unfathomable hunger of the Soulless God Crazen that ravaged 
    your mind now only a dull roar. You crawl on bloody hands - your fingers gone, you've bitten them 
    off and chewed upon them in an attempt to sate yourself in the madness - and crawl into the streets. 
    Shimmering and brilliant angels flit across the heavens and descend into the streets, grabbing a 
    hold of children before alighting to safety once more. The distant, shining figure of Dionamus hangs 
    in the firmament, gazing down in sorrow. Beside Him glows the figure of Il'vania, the Hearthmother. 
    You snarl and spit saliva and blood, shaking your bleeding stump of a hand. 'WHY!' you scream out. 
    'WHY HAVE YOU LEFT US TO PERISH!' The roar of Crazen's shocktroops draws your attention down the 
    street, where brooms wearing buckets battle side-by-side with chairs and tables, using curtain-rods 
    and utensils as weapons, plates and doors and each other as shields. Surely, you must already be mad,
     you ponder, as all of your belongings pour out of your home and into the streets, attempting to 
    defend you with their inanimate, non-living lives...

Love this prophesy from the Wheel. Love it :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You turn a small, gilded wheel in your hands, causing it to spin. Slowly at first the wheel goes 
    round and round, though it begins to pick up speed quickly.

As the wheel spins its aura shifts and changes, depicting a setting far removed from this time and 
    place.

my name is MYSTERY we are all of mystery we are starstuff born starstuff ever all one but nothing 
    but coming from MYSTERY and thousand infinite nothings born come from sparkling sparkling bright 
    sweet shitstuff come born from HER creatrix called answered formed and unformed all at once darkness 
    no word what bright dark notbeing came tobeing came from coalesced bright streaks scarletcopperivory 
    on the DEEP came to answer and born and we answer i answer starstuff come my eyes reeling with 
    universe and not afeared for i am become we are become from this place of bright unformed forming 
    unforming forever between and beyond and benot and before and sweetness follows as we open up and 
    unfold and become and HER comes creatrix and THEY come like and not like and sibling not sibling in 
    the dark unfolding into starstuff and MYSTERY all of us

----

...wtf wheel.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I never managed to work out who that was. My current best guess is the Son of Yudhe.

I've been guessing that it is Mysrai's formation (the scarlet / copper / ivory stuff).
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I had thought of that, especially due to 'my eyes reeling with universe', but what gives me pause is that Mysrai does have a name, and that I never saw what could be the formation of any other Elders in the visions.

I'm not convinced that they are born with names- also, does Mysrai not sound suspiciously like a somewhat shortened version of "mystery"?
  • It would be interesting to learn how they came into their names.
  • I'm tired of having ridiculously terrible faeling health and thinking of reincarnating as kephera or igasho. Is this viable as a bard?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

Iytha said:
    I'm tired of having ridiculously terrible faeling health and thinking of reincarnating as kephera or igasho. Is this viable as a bard?
    Try Aslaran.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Iytha said:
    I'm tired of having ridiculously terrible faeling health and thinking of reincarnating as kephera or igasho. Is this viable as a bard?
    Yes, go kephera.

I'd be a kephera if male stats were females.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • The other alternative is dwarf brewmeister, which can be very tanky if you drink up.
  • ************************[ PARTIAL VERNAL BRACERS ]*************************

ID: 1141

Incandescent Bracers: Missing
              Knowledge Essence: Complete
                 Nature Essence: Complete
                  Chaos Essence: Complete
                Justice Essence: Complete
                 Beauty Essence: Complete
                  Death Essence: Complete
                   Life Essence: Complete
                Harmony Essence: Complete
                    War Essence: Complete

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

************************[ PARTIAL VERNAL BRACERS ]*************************

ID: 1940

Incandescent Bracers: Missing
              Knowledge Essence: Complete
                 Nature Essence: Complete
                  Chaos Essence: Complete
                Justice Essence: Complete
                 Beauty Essence: Complete
                  Death Essence: Complete
                   Life Essence: Complete
                Harmony Essence: Complete
                    War Essence: Complete

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two sets. Both missing the Incandescent Bracers curio piece. Meh. Mehness I say!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • We should build a giant Death Star and blast Eroee out of the sky so that the villages don't have any peace energy magic to draw from.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Malicia said:
    Years later and I am still of the opinion that peaced revolts are tedious and not at all entertaining. I spent nearly 5 hours assisting in the last village we eventually lost. It makes no sense for people to invest that kind of time with the potential to get absolutely nothing out of it.
    No kidding. Especially since the rewards for winning aren't even that big.
  • I can see how peaced revolts can be exasperating and tedious for people who are good at being effective in unpeaced revolts. But for relative newbies (or people like me who have come back after a long absence and are still going oh god wtf are all these aliases for) peaced revolts are a LOT less confusing, overwhelming and frustrating, and really make you feel like you're contributing something more than following the big scary people until a demesne effect makes you get lost and you die.
    Celina said:

Malicia said:

Years later and I am still of the opinion that peaced revolts are tedious and not at all entertaining. I spent nearly 5 hours assisting in the last village we eventually lost. It makes no sense for people to invest that kind of time with the potential to get absolutely nothing out of it.
    No kidding. Especially since the rewards for winning aren't even that big.

Depending on the village, at least.

Rikenfriez is quite happy to provide bountiful quantities of fish, for example! (It is probably one of the least useful villages)
  • Akyaevin said:
    The other alternative is dwarf brewmeister, which can be very tanky if you drink up.
    Considered that, but then I'd have to give up bookbinding. Or get a cord.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    WTF. Omg.

<3 Nocht
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2013
    Trying to roleplay after imbibing a little bit of alcohol. Must really burn a mental note into my mind as a reminder not to ever do this again.

It is difficult

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• *raises his growler of homebrewed mead* Practice makes perfect!
  • I think the change to Icewynd went a bit too far...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Dynami said:
    I think the change to Icewynd went a bit too far...
    Icewynd was never meant to be 'easy' bashing, and the ice plains particularly were meant to be dangerous. They were really way too easy - group up! It's safer. (And the fiends were a bug!).
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eventru said:
    (And the fiends were a bug!).
    I read fiends as friends at first.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.