Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Vathael said:

Lillie said:

You can generally still get away with it if you're fast enough.

To be fair, I saw you walk through one day and waited on you to come back so I could "make" you leave but you never came back and I forgot afterward. In my eyes, there are no enemies and non-enemies. There is only red and blue name highlighting and I have a lot of red names in that list. Get out of my city! :P

Ruh roh. But thanks to the stupid zombies Lillie generally keeps off the main roads and paths these days anyway. Whose idea were those, anyway? They suck.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• The zombies only come out when someone releases them via a quest.

Just be happy that your org isn't right next to their spawn point. We regularly have zombies wandering the streets of our city.

Be even happier that you don't have to deal with the spire griefing your vitals 24/7 because it gives a curio piece to put up and just gives you a half hour to two hours of your life you will never have back to take down.

But yes, your minor inconvenience in this matter is truly unfortunate.

• Considering it's Magnagora that keeps releasing the zombies in the first place...

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited February 2013
    Er, no, its usually not? And if it were, someone would've mentioned it to me most likely.

Editted to Add: Yeah, definitely not Mags doing it. Barely any Magnagorans even have the honors line.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • So, I've been exploring Zvoltz's godrealm and this caught my eye:

Each flower appears to be an exact duplicate of every other, grown in perfect harmony with those around it. A sterile, lifeless scent hangs on 
    the air here, exuding from the flowers themselves.

Out of all of the magic and other stuff in Lusternia, this is what weirds me out the most. (I mean this as a compliment!) 

Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Daedalion said:
    Considering it's Magnagora that keeps releasing the zombies in the first place...
    No it's not.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• And yet, I've been told by several people it was. This is reinforced by the fact that you find the zombies so annoying, yet none of you have deemed to close them back in.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    If you're hearing Morkarion, he aint a Mag for one, and two, quests suck. (or I suck at them. Probably the first). Also, people become disinclined to do things like seal the zombies when someone is going to come right along and let them out again.

Daedalion said:
    And yet, I've been told by several people it was. This is reinforced by the fact that you find the zombies so annoying, yet none of you have deemed to close them back in.
    Firstly I can think of 2-3 people who run the gutter and they're Celest/Glom.

Secondly closing it is something that takes several runs and can be far too easily disrupted.

Third, not everyone can even do the quest, because they can't bash the zombies, infact few people can with any pace and efficiency.

So no, really it's not Mag doing it, and it's not really something they can lockdown either.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED TWEETS:

Teaching people about the stage is really fun! I might make it more annoying and complex than it should be, but it's enjoyable anyways :)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Morkarion said:
    Daedalion said:
    And yet, I've been told by several people it was. This is reinforced by the fact that you find the zombies so annoying, yet none of you have deemed to close them back in.
    Firstly I can think of 2-3 people who run the gutter and they're Celest/Glom.

Secondly closing it is something that takes several runs and can be far too easily disrupted.

Third, not everyone can even do the quest, because they can't bash the zombies, infact few people can with any pace and efficiency.

So no, really it's not Mag doing it, and it's not really something they can lockdown either.

I closed it in under an hour and a half. You are welcome.

Which means someone else started, I've had gates that needed 3+ cogs to close. They might get one gate down, then someone re-opens it.

• They all took two.. and since you can't put cogs into a panel until the gate before it is closed? I dunno.

You get two per level, one from Maggots and one from the Corpulent. It took both of those and didn't close.

Honestly why people open the last gate is beyond me, it makes bashing them slower. Open the first three and you bash out everything without releasing on the Basin

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Its definitely not Magnagora doing it, Daedalion.

Ixion and Thalkros are the only two with the honors lines from it that I have found. And the only time they got it was when they released Zvoltz in the very beginning.

So better bet was just to do a little research yourself, and HONORS FULL (bigtimeMagguy) and realize, that zero Mags have done it outside of those two.

So whoever your 'several people' are, are probably just trying to cover up the fact that they are the ones doing it or know who is.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    OK IT WAS ME. I JUST WANTED TO FEEL LOVED. D:
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ...wait, Stewartsville and Delport didn't exist until the coming of Estarra, after the Taint and the fall of the Celestine Empire. How do the Catacombs guys even have discs for those villages?
    I clear up to the last area and I don't open the final gate because bollocks to chasing zombies through the grid to the upper tier.

The only other people I know to bash it on a religious level are Naralis and Thul on occasion.

There's occasionally a party of Seren lowbies that go in and light up deathsight but I think they gave up.

• I'll admit to opening it once for honors line credit. Nifty ring at the end. Kinda. Sorta. Probably not worth the zombiespam... maybe if there were a Vernal curio at the end too.

I'd be bashing it religiously right now. Just that last I checked the rift was down and someone had peppered the place with monos.
    Yeah, sorry about that, all because of Death seal. Someone unravelled my rift prior to the event and replaced it so I couldn't bond during, had to remove.

Thing is, like I said, open the first three gates, you've got zombies on all four floors then, it gives you a full bashing area without the issues of roaming dead on the roads.

The issue is someone always opens that last gate and kills Afmecia.

• Morkarion said:
    Which means someone else started, I've had gates that needed 3+ cogs to close. They might get one gate down, then someone re-opens it.
    Gates should always need three cogs to close and three cogs always spawn per level if you look hard enough. If you are seeing gates need more than three cogs, please submit a detailed bug.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

I've opened it on accident without doing any cog related questing. I just cleared out zombies then killed Afmecia for her sweet, sweet gold. Poof, honors line.

Whatever, I'll take it.
  • Blargh, exam week so I'm not around much right now...
  • Having to reschedule yet another city event as Culture Minister: saddening. Actually having decently good reasons for it this time: comforting, somewhat.

On the other hand, I'm loving all the ideas and suggestions made by citizens for upcoming events within the city!  Everyone has been so creative and helpful. It should make for fun times in Hallifax...assuming I don't mess up times and dates again and have to reschedule them three times in a row again. :P

Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • Here I was looking forward to gobbling crumpets!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Karma: I just... I just don't know what to think about you anymore.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Lothringen obviously needs a spouse to bring him into line.

This discussion has been closed.