Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Fae had to be turned into the Night Avatars as corpses.

Then Maeve decreed that Fae could not be bound as corpses, and could only be bound when living (she cast a spell and everything), so that's the way it is.
  • Xenthos said:

Then Maeve decreed that Fae could not be bound as corpses, and could only be bound when living (she cast a spell and everything), so that's the way it is.
    aww, I'd have preferred the corpses.
  • Arcanis said:

Xenthos said:

Wasn't so cool you got enemies to Faethorn

• edited August 2014
    Annick said:

Arcanis said:

Xenthos said:

Wasn't so cool you got enemies to Faethorn

True but would also play up the RP of faethorn vs glom. I admit I'd most like it because I'm such a lore fan and when Rowena and Co went on a killing spree in faethorn, it was pretty epic
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The comic book villainesque nature of the old way really goes against the whole moral ambiguity that makes Lusternia so interesting. Everyone is right, in their own mind, and evil in everyone else's.

Now slaughtering Serenwilde Ladies and converting their corpses.. that I could get behind.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    The comic book villainesque nature of the old way really goes against the whole moral ambiguity that makes Lusternia so interesting. Everyone is right, in their own mind, and evil in everyone else's.

Now slaughtering Serenwilde Ladies and converting their corpses.. that I could get behind.
    and of course vice versa. Let's make it a mechanic please ^^
  • There'd have to be a reason to actually bind fae then, other than the current two power per fae. Otherwise, why would people raise daughters/ladies, if all it does is give the opposing org something nice?
    Why would it need something other than power per fae? Also it makes binding something more for newer players to do, while the more experienced can strike and steal.

Besides you'd still be capped on the maximum number you can have, it just means that if you get raided you can counter raid and replenish your number and force the opposing organisation to do something.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Because if it's just power (which, quite frankly, is plentiful enough as it is), odds are there would be people on both sides telling newbies not to bind far since it would mean people would raid more and it would give whatever resource to the enemy.

Unless, of course, that resource is just power too. Giving five or ten power per Lady/Daughter I might be able to get behind.
    You wouldn't get anything for killing daughters/ladies and converting them, other than replenishing your own depleted number.

And the enemy can just counter raid you to get them back.

• Oh, by "converting their corpses", you meant going Lady to Daughter or vice versa. Hmm. Might be an interesting concept.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I really just see it leading to more offpeak raiding

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    So going back to a conversation from last month on Pathtwist.

Pathtwist took me straight into Albion last night, not a room adjacent, not "i had to walk through Albion to get back" no it was path into Albion.

Not entirely sure "Just enter path" fixes that small issue.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Should have gotten butterflied out.
    Also remember those banners for that festival that happened? Turns out they don't have decay timers after all, the ribbons and accompanying stuff did, but the banners don't.

• edited August 2014
    Forced movement skills should not be allowed to move you to smobs.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That's a bug, one that I've never seen happen. BUG it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Slippery than a hamster hunt hamster, I is. All yall need to declare though? Talk about an unfair fight
  • How long are these Festival of Light banners meant to hang around?  I've seen a number of them scattered around the place, even though the festival ended a while ago, when probed, they show no decay timer like other items do when probed.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm guessing there is some admin command to wipe them. Hopefully. There's an awful lot to seek out and remove individually otherwise!
    I love chicken so much...
  • Munsia said:
    I strongly disagree with your stance on chicken.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Munsia said:
    Here's one!

Tridemon said:
    Munsia said:
    I strongly disagree with your stance on chicken.
    I disagree that you disagree and imply that you actually adore chicken.
  • Xenthos said:
    Munsia said:
    Here's one!

That's not a chicken, that's a c... rooster.
    Ssaliss said:
    That's not a chicken, that's a c... rooster.
    Both hens and roosters are chickens (just the female and male versions), silly!
    Ardmore said:
    I agree with everything you just said, but my grudge against you is strong so I shall not use the agree flag.
    I shall be the bigger man and give you a flag, a passive aggressive sarcastic like flag!

edited August 2014
    Of course I should point out there is a clear (and completely legitimate!) exception in that I will be refusing to like any more @Xenthos posts so I can beat him to 4,000 points, as clearly it matters to be the most beloved person on these forums.   [-(

This post was brought to you by copious amounts of sarcasm and an odd tinge of deja vu as I was writing this.

This discussion has been closed.