Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Lerad said:

Bug fixing goes on as normal as far as I know. Report them and someone will fix it when they get the time, most probably.

Lerad has the right of it. Bug fixing is not on hold for the Overhaul. Report any bugs you find and an admin will respond at their earliest convenience.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Some quests may not be bugged, but merely really borky naturally.
  • Ardmore said:
    I have been betrayed!!

The tiny red mushrooms on the ground release a cloud of yellow spores.
    Your enhanced movement repels paralysis.
    The Starleaper comes to your aid and whisks you away from danger.
    Between summer's fire and autumn's dance.
    One or two light fluffy clouds drift lazily through the sky. There are 2 Ladies of the Silver Light here. A mature oak tree stands proudly here. Selene, 
    the First of the Mothers sits with legs crossed and her hands folded on her rounded belly. A handsome, amber stag with a fluffy white tail wanders about 
    here, his head held regally. Sir Savea McCloud, Templar of the Aegis towers here. He wields an ornate platinum rapier in each hand. Heir Avurekhos 
    Yfae'dren, of Winter's Dream is here, shrouded. He wields a glowing powerstone in his left hand and a mystic cudgel in his right.
    You see exits leading north and southwest.
    A Lady of the Silver Light exclaims, "Enemy of Mother Moon! Your time has come!"
    A Lady of the Silver Light twirls her rapiers expertly, turning to face you.
    A Lady of the Silver Light exclaims, "Enemy of Mother Moon! Your time has come!"
    A Lady of the Silver Light twirls her rapiers expertly, turning to face you.

:D 
    Selene obviously needs to get on the treadmill
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wat.
  • Enyalida said:
    Wat.
    Just look at that round belly. Too many crispy cremes.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    She's pregnant, not fat.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Turnus said:
    She's pregnant, not fat.
    Poor thing is forever pregnant..must have the worst swollen feet.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited August 2014
    Two major bugs in one day, yay...well one I knew about the other day, didn't think it was this big of an issue though
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    -gets back to playing Lusternia-
    -is excited-
    -anticipates a Vira visit-
    -gets a Viri summon-
    -freezes up in front of Vira-

Yep. That's me. 
    [-O<
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

I almost feel as if bugs are on hold...
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Siam said:
    -gets back to playing Lusternia-
    -is excited-
    -anticipates a Vira visit-
    -gets a Viri summon-
    -freezes up in front of Vira-

Yep. That's me. 
    [-O<
    We need a "know that feel" button.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2014
    My mind stops and then the spelling errors start flooding in. And then my typing speed slows down. And then I forget all the things I want to say. And then all premise of emoting 'coolly' gets thrown out as all other mental processes shut down. Ermergerd.  ^#(^
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Many a time I've sat with Mysrai and Persayis, the only action on my part being frantic messages to the latter saying "WHAT DO I DO" or "I FORGET HOW TO LIFE".

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I was emoting with Kalikai once, after I had went to visit her fulcrux. My connection chooses then start going wonky and disconnects on me. I come back, and my defenses fire up, she forgives the spam before it happens again...i come back and once again, defense spam. It ended with a zap and a boot >>
  • edited August 2014
    speaking of which, does "You suddenly have the distinct sensation of being watched." really mean a Divine is watching me? I kinda hope so but even if it was I feel like someone was more likely just making sure I wasn't AFK. We don't get so much of the positive divine interaction in Mag, or at least not when I've ever been online, lol

EDIT: Except for Ieptix. Reiterating <3 for Ieptix.
  • I think certain areas (or terrains?) have that as an ambiance emote. I think I've seen it in Presidio, among others.
  • Oh, I was in the Presidio, so there we go. Aww, and here I was making a present for Drocilla just in case senpai noticed me
  • I got something like that walking through the Aetherplex yesterday. Never noticed it before.

• Could be it's set to urban terrain. Don't quite know how ambients work (if they're area-wide or terrain-related). Some are obviously area-based, but others could easily be terrain-based.
    Unwrapping the bandages around his massive coffin, Yokai opens it up fully showing off a large selection of various goods. "Ask me about my wares, if you dare." He laughingly tells you, a small devilish smirk etching its way onto his expression.

ask yokai wares
    Yokai, the corpse vendor frowns and says, "I'm sorry, but I will not serve you."

All of that...hype...

#-o

-

I swear to god, I want to know who disabled mages/druids line of sight casting.
    line of sight casting, now
  • That dog is so adorable
  • Come back to Lusternia. Wake up butt-naked in a manse. Go to leave manse. Locked behind a reinforced steal door. Ask for help. No one else can get in the manse. Have to drink poison. Vitae. Drink poison again. Run around naked looking for clothes.

This has been a terribly exciting way to come back!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    One day my luck will run out, and there will be about 10 psymet monks online.

And it will hurt.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    One day my luck will run out, and there will be about 10 psymet monks online.

And it will hurt.
    I dream of such a day when I can backlash to all the scries and farscouts done to me.
  • For those that were around way back in those days, can any remember how the original process of 'binding' fae to the Night avatars went? I only knew that they would slay them, maybe.
This discussion has been closed.