Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Syrennia said:
    TIL @Karlach is Trynademere, not Grom Hellscream.
    TIL who Trynademere is.

Also Morkarion was definately Grom Hellscream, Karlach's more of a Saurfang/Dorn il Khan.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How are you missing these opportunities to call him Glom Hellscream?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited August 2014
    Quests that require you to go into villages for stuff, stink, all I gotta say. Having to rely on others to get stuff for us is just blah.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• I feel the same way when it comes to herbs. Having one org control the entire supply of a specific kind of herb is... well, kinda bad.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    You're talking about merbloom, aren't you. Damn it, New Celest.

• Mostly merbloom and earwort, yes. But the way politics is looking right now, also flax. But at least there's a chance of that switching.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Daraius said:
    How are you missing these opportunities to call him Glom Hellscream?
    Get out...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    At least there's farmland in places other than villages, too. With wort/merbloom, it's elemental planes or bust.
  • Too many conflicts between rp jewelry and useful jewelry. I need to be able to wear about ten more of everything.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Karlach said:
    Syrennia said:
    TIL @Karlach is Trynademere, not Grom Hellscream.
    TIL who Trynademere is.

Also Morkarion was definately Grom Hellscream, Karlach's more of a Saurfang/Dorn il Khan.
    Was referring to the fact that Tryndamere has a quote that says, "My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!" :(
  • Mork's right arm certainly was 'stronger' than his... okay, fine, let's not go there.

Actually all my characters in any fantasy setting take one trait from my RL.

He's cack* handed.

*Yes I said cack, it's slang for left handed people. Not what you read you filthy minded person.

• Karlach said:
    Actually all my characters in any fantasy setting take one trait from my RL.

He's cack* handed.

*Yes I said cack, it's slang for left handed people. Not what you read you filthy minded person.
    Same! I'm a southpaw and so is Meli 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I, too, am a leftie.

I seem to recall there were a good number of others around these parts. Might be interesting to poll, hmm.

• edited August 2014

Karlach said:

mhmm :\">
  • I also shop at the leftorium. However, just to be weird, I write with my left hand, but play sports right armed.
    Is also the Shintar.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2014
    I came down with a serious case of low motivation last week that hasn't resolved itself yet. Got about four or five letters to write and at least two news posts to make that I just can't bear to finish. We'll see if I can work up any enthusiasm by the end of work today!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I'm about done with the metagaming bullshit
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Munsia said:
    I'm about done with the metagaming bullshit
    Some context required?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Do I really want to go into the entire spiel here? 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Munsia said:
    Do I really want to go into the entire spiel here? 
    Yes
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Too bad. Those who are doing it know they are doing it and that's about all that needs said. 
    I'm stabbing a guess that this is either the people making alts and listening to combat aethers and relaying it to the other side again, or people batphoning.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited August 2014
    Hrm I doubt it. Not much fighting's been happening today.
    edited August 2014
    Rivius said:
    Half the time it's actually preventing fighting, people discuss domoths or catching people on enemy territory, and suddenly scries light up or the target vanishes.

It's the same few people too, problem is you can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Rivius said:
    Except for the epic domoth fight a few days ago. It was amazeballs

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Rivius said:
    Except for the epic domoth fight a few days ago. It was amazeballs
    When Munsia sent me a tell, correcting me on what I said on the allied channel a few minutes before.
    edited August 2014
    Dat @Iasmos trolling through again. Off topic and abuse? Guilty Conscious? 

Also @Idrazil if you knew anything about our side of the alliance you'd know how plausible that is, and also that you did NOT say it on an allied channel, lol. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I finally didn't accidentally ignore a God(dess) interaction and got some DELISHUS ARGH PEEZ. I won't post a log because it was full of secret Isuney goodness that you have to make a character in Hallifax to find out about.

This discussion has been closed.