Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Anyone have a game dev confirm that skill pools effect each other damage wise or whatever?
  • I can't speak for all cases, but I do know that Elementalism Stoneskin is affected by Highmagic. Without learning Highmagic, it's capped at 18 (I think it's 18 anyway; it's definitely not 24, or wasn't a year ago).
    Ssaliss said:
    I can't speak for all cases, but I do know that Elementalism Stoneskin is affected by Highmagic. Without learning Highmagic, it's capped at 18 (I think it's 18 anyway; it's definitely not 24, or wasn't a year ago).
    Do you mean planar? Highmagic makes all of this even more confusing since elementalism is Mysticism...
  • Oh. Could be planar... Some skill modifies it at least. As I said, it was a year since I came across it.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    It does affect traps in tracking. Somebody that's trans in only tracking can't disarm the traps of somebody that is trans in both tracking and environment.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Comin' for you, @Karlach.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You'll need to bake a lot more cakes to pass me, Pup!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I think it's more like you're coming for me; I haven't been doing much points-related recently, so he's probably going to pass me before you get to him.
    People care about forum points?
    Munsia said:
    Probably some people do so they can get custom titles.

After that? Meh.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2014
    Karlach said:
    You'll need to bake a lot more cakes to pass me, Pup!
    QFT. Or else I need to crank up the cuteness.
    Munsia said:
    Nope.  :D

Tacita said:
    Once my uni term has finished, I'm going to be all over that shit. You have two more months before I chase your perfectly iced arse.

Guess I'll just have to post all my History of the Elder Wars cake pics...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited August 2014
    Tacita said:
    Once my uni term has finished, I'm going to be all over that shit. You have two more months before I chase your perfectly iced arse.
    Oh what do you study if you do not mind asking? I will be coming to the UK for a month and half in about two weeks.

• Hallifax is broken.... I graduated with honours and it says I have 20 hours to graduate
  • <3 Zyrlen and Zyrlen's fancy cheesecake!
    That revolt finished way too quickly, the fighting was getting really good!

GG to Hallifax on a swift round of influencing to grab it, was great to see so many new faces to combat on both sides in that engagement.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I knew I was gonna miss it, thankfully it was just Rikenfriez.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited August 2014
    Annick said:
    Hallifax is broken.... I graduated with honours and it says I have 20 hours to graduate
    You sure that is not Novicehood that it is referring to?  There is 2 separate timers, first one to graduate from the Collegium, then a completely separate one for Novicehood, assuming you have changed guilds or cities recently.  Doesn't matter if you have completed novicehood before, if you change cities/guilds, you need to complete it again.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Lisaera, you are not allowed to leave. Ever.

EVAR.

:x
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • You give the corpse of a white albatross to a merian mariner.

I shouldn't have killed it even to try this. I don't know what I was expecting.
    (Nothing happened)

• Karlach said:
    That revolt finished way too quickly, the fighting was getting really good!

GG to Hallifax on a swift round of influencing to grab it, was great to see so many new faces to combat on both sides in that engagement.
    I could decide between being in bed to go to work tomorrow, or staying up for a revolt. I think I took the sane choice :).
  • The culprit that has been strip-harvesting Astral is either quite crafty or simply subtle. It seems he/she has us believing that each of the other alliances is the reason why astral is being stripped. Quite intriguing.
    It's just Ardmore
  • Marcella said:
    You give the corpse of a white albatross to a merian mariner.

I shouldn't have killed it even to try this. I don't know what I was expecting.
    (Nothing happened)
    The trick is to give it to a jeweler to have them make a necklace of it first.
  • Munsia said:
    It's just Ardmore
    Whatever. My stock is dwindling :(
    Since the change to 2h weaponry being arm balance instead of body balance, I find one arm regaining balance faster than the other, sometimes with a 1 second disparancy between the two.

For numerous reasons this is irritating as hell, and I can't seem to find a way around it.

• TIL @Karlach is Trynademere, not Grom Hellscream.
This discussion has been closed.