Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Silvanus said:
    Love potion.

Hated using it against mages, never used it against bards.

Now that I am one, I will pay ALL alchemists to never make anyone love ever again.
    Heartbreaker Silvanus, the Forever Alone

(... coincidentally, your forum icon has heart eyes)
  • Silvanus said:
    Love potion.

Hated using it against mages, never used it against bards.

Now that I am one, I will pay ALL alchemists to never make anyone love ever again.
    I will make sure to send all 1997 sips of the stuff that I currently have in my rift so you love everyone.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wait for pheromones, it's like love but more than twice as much fun.
  • If it's a duel or sufficiently small fight (and not against another bard) you can deafen yourself and have your allies deafen themselves then use paranoia. You give up your defensive songs in order to get past love potion.
  • LITERARY WINNER: Ardrak's Fall written by Soll and published by The Lodestar Athenaeum won with a
    score of 78.

LITERARY WINNER: The Cheerful Maggot written by Earthen Attendant Jigan, Nil's Cook and published by
    The Halls of the Void won with a score of 78.

LITERARY WINNER: Of Cake and War written by Chaote Thayan and published by the Archives of
    Illuminated Mysteries won with a score of 78.

SCHOLARLY WINNER: Study of Powerstones written by Admiral Lawliet Letara and published by the
    Library of Universal Knowledge won with a score of 79.

SCHOLARLY WINNER: Reflections on Cult Worship written by Celestial Crythor Iytha and published by
    The Lodestar Athenaeum won with a score of 79.

SCHOLARLY WINNER: Voracious Vanity: The Hunger for Fashion written by Discordant Solange, the
    Baleful Banshee and published by The Halls of the Void won with a score of 79.

What.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    You're all winners.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Happens sometimes! When there's a draw, everyone wins.
  • Has anyone else been getting weird spurts of amnesia-like input theft?  I'm completely sober, completely sane, not in enemy territory.  The only thing showing up on my diagnose is a thoughtstealer, but it's happening after it vanishes, too.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    This is the issue I was having yesterday, only I had nothing on my diagnose. Just complete command fail with no prompt as to why.

Also getting random masochism losses again, woo.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Going to add to the two above, with saying I'm having frequent 2-5 second lag spikes, and occasional 20-30 second lagspikes. Doesn't matter if I play at home, the library, or college.
    (Double post, sorry.)

Screw you Ironbutt. I don't need poisons. 

• When describing yourself, keep in mind that your race and your clothing are
    already described. Furthermore, the format of the description will look like:
    She is a human and <your description starts here>.
    [Warning]: Your input may have exceeded the length which Lusternia can process.
    Some information may have been lost.

Drat! My description is too long. Guess I'll stick with the old one.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Omg how? Channeling Nathaniel Hawthorn?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Omg how? Channeling Nathaniel Hawthorn?

Actually... the max input isn't that big. I've exceeded it a few times doing a few different things.  Each time I was like, "...what?"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    There's only so many ways you can describe a heaving bosom, childbearing hips, a heart shaped face and sharp eyes over a button nose.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Shaddus said:
    There's only so many ways you can describe a heaving bosom, childbearing hips, a heart shaped face and sharp eyes over a button nose.
    That's when you switch to stating that you have heart-shaped hips and a childish face as well. *sagest of sagenods*
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Shaddus said:
    MY BUTTON NOSE IS CUTE AND ADORABLE DAMNIT.
  • It's mostly because Mariel has a bunch of (non-monk) tattoos, and I was describing a few key ones.But I must say, looking at the descriptions/designs I wrote years ago, I've become a lot more longwinded verbose.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Appraising people tells you way more about them than any description does anyway.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I prefer cruise over appraise.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, it's usually best to have a few unique quirks or notable features and leave it at that.
    edited September 2013
    When I was creating Daraius I was so tempted to make him this breed of lobo

but the thought of describing the fur patterns to my satisfaction was too daunting. I might revisit it as a pet someday. :x
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    When I was creating Daraius I was so tempted to make him this breed of lobo

but the thought of describing the fur patterns to my satisfaction was too daunting. I might revisit it as a pet someday. :x
    Leproshigaru?

I regret missing the opportunity to play Daraius as a method actor back when he was starring in plays left and right.
    I used to make cakes.

• You were a good Shuck, Pleiznurff.  You will be missed.

I guess I'd better hide in my manse for an hour because I'm useless now.
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have
    advanced to level 78.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Transmortal.

I have no idea how people get significantly farther than this.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited September 2013
    Wrong thread!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Mariel said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have
    advanced to level 78.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Transmortal.

I have no idea how people get significantly farther than this.
    Aetherhunting.
    I used to make cakes.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Kio said:
    You were a good Shuck, Pleiznurff.  You will be missed.

I guess I'd better hide in my manse for an hour because I'm useless now.
    .. did you actually name it that?
This discussion has been closed.