Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Is there a dictionary of the fae language anywhere?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2013
    In my personal library, though incomplete. Which is why it isn't published yet.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Having three out of four designs approved all at once makes me a happy camper.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Yeah, my 2 just got approved and they've been waiting there forever. Thanks, admin!
  • On a whim, I bought a notebook as I was leaving work today, and while waiting for my train I wrote a bunch of IC journal entries for Lehki along with some little doodles related to the writing.  Was pretty fun, though will have to see if anything actually comes of it in game. 
  • edited September 2013
    DC'd from Lusternia. Tried to reconnect, client keeps rejecting my password. Hmm

Reset it to a new password. New password is also rejected. 

Reset it to an extremely simple new password.

New password is still rejected.

Derp? Answer is probably something really stupid on my part.
  • DC'd from Lusternia. Tried to reconnect, client keeps rejecting my password. Hmm

Are you spelling your character name right?
  • Ayisdra said:
    DC'd from Lusternia. Tried to reconnect, client keeps rejecting my password. Hmm

Are you spelling your character name right?
    Yessir. Capslock is also off, though I reverted to a simple numeric password to be sure.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2013
    Every once in a while there's a character that I want to just hug and hug until they pop.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DC'd from Lusternia. Tried to reconnect, client keeps rejecting my password. Hmm

Try it through the web client?
    Your character may be locked out while the Admin investigate something. It's happened to me before.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'd like to extend this to Serenwilde and Magnagora.

Though truth be told, I wish we all had more players (not that I don't love the ones we have, you're awesome <3 )

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I would like Gaudiguch to have more fighters too.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Talan said:

I wish Hallifax had more players.
    8-|

More players, fewer alts.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    8-|
    More players, fewer alts.
    Shaddus is half of Hallifax.

Hell, I expect Shaddus is half of everywhere by now.
    Whoa, whoa. I'm getting better, I've only got three characters i commonly play in Lusternia, plus a fourth I occasionally play for rp's.
  • Talan said:
    8-|
    I wish i had the initiative to count myself in Hallifax's active players.

Honestly, I'm just a clothes and idle chit chat generator at this point.
  • Shuyin said:
    I would like Gaudiguch to have more fighters too.
    ^^^^^ This so much.

I'd like more RP to build Alary up (even if I kind of suck at it and am a little slow)
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Alary said:

I'd like more RP to build Alary up (even if I kind of suck at it and am a little slow)
    Think of it this way: you just have that much more time to develop, instead of feeling like you're running into a brick wall.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Vivet said:
    Alary said:

Think of it this way: you just have that much more time to develop, instead of feeling like you're running into a brick wall.
    Are you implying that you feel like you are running into a brick wall?  No brick walls!

Join Peasantface, get the OhYeah emote!
  • edited September 2013

Vivet said:
    Alary said:

I feel like running into my own fire walls sometimes, because I need RPs but I get sidetracked with combat and stuff and rarely get the chance for character building with other people. So jealous of Glom RP.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Xenthos said:

I keep trying, and I've even offered to pay to join the clan and get put on probation just so I can use the emote without a mask/stole. No dice.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Xenthos said:
    Vivet said:
    Alary said:

Are you implying that you feel like you are running into a brick wall?  No brick walls!

No, but I've been there and know what it's like!

Also, no empty clan slots.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    ***********************[ THE MATRIX RESEARCH INSTITUTE ]***********************
    Guildmember      Rank                  Position                 GT   GNT   CGT 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REDACTED             COL                                           On    On    On
    *******************************************************************************
    Currently, there is 1 member on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

***********************[ COVENANT: THE SENTINELS GUILD ]***********************
    Currently, there are 0 members on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.
    517h, 444m, 453e, 0p ex-cw
    **********************[ THE GRAND DOMINION OF HALLIFAX ]***********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT 
    REDACTED                 Serf                                                 On
    Currently, there is 1 Citizen on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.
    517h, 444m, 453e, 0p ex-

I can't help but feel a little depressed, seeing this...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    It's hardly peak playing time for most of Hallifax at that hour.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Or even Lusternia in general..
    Kagato said:
    ***********************[ THE MATRIX RESEARCH INSTITUTE ]***********************
    Guildmember      Rank                  Position                 GT   GNT   CGT 
    REDACTED             COL                                           On    On    On
    Currently, there is 1 member on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

***********************[ COVENANT: THE SENTINELS GUILD ]***********************
    Currently, there are 0 members on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.
    517h, 444m, 453e, 0p ex-cw
    **********************[ THE GRAND DOMINION OF HALLIFAX ]***********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT 
    REDACTED                 Serf                                                 On
    Currently, there is 1 Citizen on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.
    517h, 444m, 453e, 0p ex-

I can't help but feel a little depressed, seeing this...
    If you were in Sentinels, I'd have logged on just to help you, but noooooo.
    I wish you would stop defecating all over poor Crow. :(

*poke changelog 360*
    Xenthos said:

I wish you would stop defecating all over poor Crow. :(

*poke changelog 360*

Kinda seems like it defecates over Psymet more than crow, sir.
This discussion has been closed.