Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ladies, ladies. You're both pretty.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    And Stag isn't particularly shiny itself, soo... Being worse than Stag is being bad.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

Enyalida said:
    And Stag isn't particularly shiny itself, soo... Being worse than Stag is being bad.
    I'm going to quote this for posterity. Stag might not be Moon but it's a damn good skill tree.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Stag is pretty nice for dr00ds. At least that's what I remember back from... quite some time ago.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Wonder if this shouldn't have its own thread.
  • I would be more upset about this change if I ever actually came out of Psymet.

I'm not sure any other monks know the skillset exists.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I love psymet! I love lobo harmony psymet regen!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    1) all tertiaries are not created equal. Crow is no different.

2) night is solid on its own, so then crowforn and poison expert on top of that makes it even better. Thus the change.

3) crow is not nearly as awful as you make it out to be. (turns out you have belch plus spew plus bleeding affs for some passive affs). Is just not as good as night and better suited druids.

4) warriors shouldn't be the only class that benefits on such a huge way from skill flexing.

5) you guys are being ridiculous and the crying is so bad, it makes my newborn girl look like a badass in comparison. seriously, wipe that sand out.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    To try and bring this back to tweets...

That moment when you successfully fingerblade out of being slaughtered, only to bleed out in the orgbix room. Derp. So close.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    If your shining examples of why Crow does not suck in comparison feature belch and spew, I am pretty sure you are making exactly the opposite case.

I am sorry you do not like our complaints, but clearly we consider them valid and they are not going to magically go away just because you don't like them.
  • I don't know why this revolt is still going. I'm just glad I'm not part of it.
    edited October 2013
    Thul said:
    I don't know why this revolt is still going. I'm just glad I'm not part of it.
    I'm just waiting for my IRE extension to show an unread politics post. Sorry Hallifax.  :-S
    I used to make cakes.

• KioKio
    edited October 2013
    I remember being a little tiny nublet and seeing all those "Envoy" people.  I told myself, "One day, you might be neat enough to be one of those special people."

/me goes to Hallifax.

/me leaps into an unstable time bubble to go back to 2008.

/me toads baby Kio.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    It's really not that bad these days.
  • Skidda marinky dinky dink
    Skidda marinky do
    HURRY THE HELL UP ELECTION
    come2mag
    People who borrow org ships, and leave them without..

A: Replacing the used power.

B: Telling me that they didn't/couldn't return it from where they got it.

C: Leaving a ton of slivven on various modules and not mentioning it to anyone.

.. deserve to be shot out of a battle turret face first into Kethuru's tentacles.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Captain's chairs should have a log that records the last 5 or so captains that flew the ship for just such occasions.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Could even call it a Captain's Log.

• edited October 2013
    Captain's log should be the long-ass stick they use to smack idiot crewmates.

EDIT: Fixed idiotic placement of wrong word. I am finding out that I am not all that awake today.
  • Morkarion said:
    People who borrow org ships, and leave them without..

C: Leaving a ton of slivven on various modules and not mentioning it to anyone.

.. deserve to be shot out of a battle turret face first into Kethuru's tentacles.
    I think you need to rephrase that last point. Perhaps to "without ... killing slivven".
    Oh I don't mind so much in empty rooms, but leaving them on modules (especially the f##king grid) just makes my blood boil.

Three designs rejected for minor issues
    Three designs fixed as requested and resubmitted in five minutes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Three designs rejected for minor issues
    Three designs fixed as requested and resubmitted in five minutes.
    Let us know if they were approved in five months time.

I always seem to get the hardest nature clue first :/

Why do people always seem to pick on me?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Because you run like a girl and you sit when you pee.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, Imperian just came up with a new solution to the death, resurrect, lemming back in issue of PK.

http://www.imperian.com/game/news/Imperian/Announce/2450

Gotta say, it's brutal but effective, death timer and a stacking damage debuff on top.

If the debuff only applies to PvP, I'd be on board with that. It looks like they did away with most forms of experience loss, too.

In other news, sometimes I wonder what I'm missing by working every single Saturday and Sunday. Are those like peak activity days?
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    If the debuff only applies to PvP, I'd be on board with that. It looks like they did away with most forms of experience loss, too.

In other news, sometimes I wonder what I'm missing by working every single Saturday and Sunday. Are those like peak activity days?

Uhhhh... not really.

In fact, the daytime on the weekends is just as dead, in my experience, as the daytime during the week.  In fact, I see the most activity in Lusty tend to occur Mon-Thurs during the EST evening/late night.
This discussion has been closed.