Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    The arguments are a bit tedious. Dislike having to skim past 10+ back-and-forth posts to get to the posts actually relevant to the thread (in other threads as well). More random tweets!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Shouldn't have deleted lack of rants. Then the anger is (mostly) concentrated in there.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    There should be a rants section of the forums, that doesn't count for post count, and you have to be logged in to read (and/or can toggle off) and has a big red disclaimer at the top.
    In addition, everyone just needs to relax.

Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Simple reminder that there is an Unedited Lusternia Rants and Raves Facebook Page admin'd by yours truly, and you're perfectly able to make a FB profile with your characters name and ask to join. Contact me at Facebook.com/Shaddus if interested.

/shamelessplug
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Not apparently being invited to my daughter's wedding, but spending time with the other daughter was still fun :)<3@Maerad
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I feel like Lusty will be less stressful when Valonah and @Daem get back.

I have Covenny stuff in mind for @Zouviqil and @Tarkenton... both separate -and- together.

Not to mention my first ever protege, @Ephrail... who has no idea what's in store for him :>
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited October 2013
    Shaddus said:
    Not apparently being invited to my daughter's wedding, but spending time with the other daughter was still fun :)<3@Maerad
    You shouldn't have forgotten to invite yourself.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    After this week, school settles down a bit again, so I ought to be more visible.  Which is good, since I wanna hurry up and get through those post-novice tasks.  Just never seem to be about and ready when @Valonah or @Daem are, and @Kio is a bugger for not wanting to be accused of nepotism.  :P
  • Tarkenton said:
    After this week, school settles down a bit again, so I ought to be more visible.  Which is good, since I wanna hurry up and get through those post-novice tasks.  Just never seem to be about and ready when @Valonah or @Daem are, and @Kio is a bugger for not wanting to be accused of nepotism.  :P

Be glad I don't let Tarkenton test with Kio.  Poor Ephrail has been subject to a few two-hour long sessions of torture.
  • I really miss Eventru's presence on the forums. :( I hope he's doing good.
  • Like, I was amazed that that one thread about griefing got allowed to go on, and a lot of neat things that I didn't know came out of it. With E here, that wouldn't have got past 2 pages.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Kio said:
    Tarkenton said:

Be glad I don't let Tarkenton test with Kio.  Poor Ephrail has been subject to a few two-hour long sessions of torture.
    Pretty sure I could deal.  And it'd allow for more interaction with Kio inside the coven, as opposed to the father/son dynamic.  Worst case scenario, ask for an alternate advancement style.  Toad the champ, insta-pass!
    Having to make a very hard decision with so many darn choices to make. :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Tarkenton said:
    Kio said:
    Tarkenton said:

Pretty sure I could deal.  And it'd allow for more interaction with Kio inside the coven, as opposed to the father/son dynamic.  Worst case scenario, ask for an alternate advancement style.  Toad the champ, insta-pass!

You will never beat me.  Sorry, kid.

*steals his own shadow, always*
  • I was half expected Eventru to message me to console me that he is still here with us... but it never happened. Now I'm even more depressed. :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Soooo... where is this Death challenge?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It died :(
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I wish we could watch the scores and cheer along without joining the event.

• Lavinya said:
    I wish we could watch the scores and cheer along without joining the event.
    You can. EVENT SCORE
    I'm confused... didn't the entrance to the Czigany Wayfaire used to be off the road leading to Avechna's Peak, just north of the Triple Junction?

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    I'm confused... didn't the entrance to the Czigany Wayfaire used to be off the road leading to Avechna's Peak, just north of the Triple Junction?
    South from Triple Junction, but don't head southeast
    Is also the Shintar.
    It's a circus, they move around :D
    Hit your envoys, get them to submit a report or offer their slot people!

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    You lead a fledgling gryphon out of a stall of the Stables of the Green Hand.
    A fledgling gryphon desperately needs food!

His wings mantled, a fledging gryphon prowls about here curiously.

The strange juxtaposition of an eagle's head and a lion's body, this fledgling gryphon prowls about 
    with ungainly poise. His wings, barely grown, sit too large on his young body, causing him to tilt 
    slightly as he walks about. Clenching and unclenching his front talons, he stretches on his powerful 
    hind-legs, his white-furred tail twitching about restlessly. Occasionally, a slight, unconvincing 
    growl leaves his beak.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You should feed it...
  • @Shaddus INHERENTS???
    mount fly gallop charge, sounds like :D
This discussion has been closed.