Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It'd be really nice that nice little link down at the bottom of the forums when you're in a thread that says "Sign in" could appear on the side with the "Sign in using Lusternia" and the "Register a new thingie" buttons.
  • It is FREAKY how accurate Parua's nativity is, going by the astrology guide book she found in the library.

Doing a few other characters nativities has turned up other really crazy accurate 'horoscopes'

A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    TIL: @Raeri's ab list looks like @Shaddus's Character list.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • One day.  One day, I will be able to perform this ritual.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Discovering hitherto unnoticed errors in my stage recordings.  :-O
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Talan said:
    Dear People Who Own Flowerpots and Gardens,

Please put your flowers for sale. There are none, anywhere.

Thanking you in advance,
    Talan
    Oh. On it!

• If you're using them for designs (or the wax quest), you can use coltsfoot, as they're flowers. Not many people seem to know ths.
  • I used to use a coltsfoot to offer my esteem, heh. How things change.
  • Talan said:

Thanking you in advance,
    Talan
    I don't have any idea who's on what side and which side is enemied to which side these days, but during the ~2 minutes a day I'm logged in, I'm stocking flowers in two manse shops.  There are hundreds there.  Maybe you can find a friend who isn't enemied to whoever you're not enemied to who isn't enemied to whoever my shops enemied as of last time they got updated...
  • It's hard to give coltsfoot as a gift in replacement for real flowers. :(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Talan said:

Thanking you in advance,
    Talan
    I've had this problem too, and ended up having to pay 500 gold each for roses needed in a design (not all flowers can be roses!)

There's money to be made here, folks.

• Lendren said:
    Maybe you can find a friend who isn't enemied to whoever you're not enemied to who isn't enemied to whoever my shops enemied as of last time they got updated...
    ... what?
  • Akyaevin said:
    If you're using them for designs (or the wax quest), you can use coltsfoot, as they're flowers. Not many people seem to know ths.
    I did know this! It's a wonderful trick and should be in the 'things that changed your e-life' thread. Unfortunately my design called for orchids, specifically. (Guys, never do this.)
    Lendren said:
    I don't have any idea who's on what side and which side is enemied to which side these days, but during the ~2 minutes a day I'm logged in, I'm stocking flowers in two manse shops.  There are hundreds there.  Maybe you can find a friend who isn't enemied to whoever you're not enemied to who isn't enemied to whoever my shops enemied as of last time they got updated...
    Oh! Please do make sure Hallifax/Talan aren't enemied. Our orgs are formally allied. I have lots of use for flowers. Still haven't gotten to properly play with the fancy temporal garden in the city due to lack of raw materials, and would definitely buy them.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Ssaliss said:
    Lendren said:
    Maybe you can find a friend who isn't enemied to whoever you're not enemied to who isn't enemied to whoever my shops enemied as of last time they got updated...
    ... what?
    I was trying to capture the lucidity, logic, and poetry of Lusternian politics, at least without actually grunting or swearing.  I think I got pretty close!  :)
    Talan said:
    Oh! Please do make sure Hallifax/Talan aren't enemied. Our orgs are formally allied. I have lots of use for flowers. Still haven't gotten to properly play with the fancy temporal garden in the city due to lack of raw materials, and would definitely buy them.
    Looks like it was just because you were on my enemy list that you couldn't see them.  I haven't updated any of that stuff since I stopped playing, and you were still an order enemy back then.  Should be all better now.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    More aetherbubbles than we have constructs to build on them #firstworldproblems.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sorry, some of us have jobs and didn't get home until the flares :)

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited October 2013
    Hey I worked on a Saturday shift today too y'know, flares are part prep and part luck that they fall at a good time, same with revolts.

Edit: You need one of those jobs some people have where they get to play Lusternia at work. I'm still amazed some people get away with that and either their boss doesn't notice or doesn't care.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I need to learn how to aethercraft...but it's honestly my least favourite part of the game
  • I'm always around when flares go. Just a shame I am always the -only- one. #REALfirstworldproblems
  • Dear squall alias, when did I change you from "squ" to "su"?  How dare you be sneaky like that.  How dare you.
    Trouble's a-brewin' for me. Nexus is apparently by an UNKNOWN publisher, and will not be allowed to run by a future version of Java.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Come2Mudlet

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Might be willing to give it another shot if the download was valid. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Latest Mudlet for Windows: Clicky.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    If anyone has bought a fire whip, I would really like to see the attack message/description etc for it so I can work out whether I'd like one or not. :)
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Daraius said:
    Trouble's a-brewin' for me. Nexus is apparently by an UNKNOWN publisher, and will not be allowed to run by a future version of Java.  :|
    Any reason you're not using the HTML5 client at http://client.lusternia.com?
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    edited October 2013
    I've used Nexus since I played Achaea in high school and it's always done pretty much exactly what I needed it to do. A switch to anything else means giving up a (by now very) familiar interface, and rewriting all my triggers and aliases (and learning another coding language to do it). But alas, it looks like it'll be inevitable since Lusternia and now Java are shunning Nexus.
    I used to make cakes.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2013
    using the ALIASLIST command, along with SETALIAS, you can store up to 100 different aliases, very handy if you play across more than once computer - Personally I found shipping settings between computers with mudlet to be a bit of a nuisance to do, having to manually export and import all of the various trigger/alias/script/key trees.  I think it was HELP ALIAS that has all the info needed.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
This discussion has been closed.