Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Kagato said:
    using the ALIASLIST command, along with SETALIAS, you can store up to 100 different aliases, very handy if you play across more than once computer - Personally I found shipping settings between computers with mudlet to be a bit of a nuisance to do, having to manually export and import all of the various trigger/alias/script/key trees.  I think it was HELP ALIAS that has all the info needed.
    You can just copy out the latest profile xml which also holds any(or maybe some) of your profile settings.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • What is the reward Atropos gives you? I don't notice anything.
  • Oh it's a health blessing.

You know what would be cool? If you already have a blessing, a LESSER one doesn't over-write the one you currently have. :/
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Health blessing? Blah, I'm not completing this quest then D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• If it's the same it was in prior years, she gives you candy which contains various strength h/m/e blessings. Licking the candy will tell you what strength and type it is. 
  • edited November 2013
    Raezon's astrolabe should totally be useable for stargazing. *sagenod*

EDIT: Spend an hour working out, editting and trying to put together a fun newspost regarding the red star. Finish editing. Finish posting. Check CWHO. Realize that I'm all alone in the city.

Now who's gonna hear my "Information has been disseminated from the Ministry of Information" spiel. That's the best part! :-S
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Zvoltz, Isune, and people who check CTELLS.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • People actually check CTELLS?!?! :-B

Actually, I suppose it's mostly me who constantly fails to check ctells. That said, I do think people check NSTAT before CTELLS unless there's a discussion going on.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Don't worry, Hallifaxians are way nicer than Gloms. 
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Bippity boppity Aesthete?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited November 2013
    Daraius said:
    Don't worry, Hallifaxians are way nicer than Gloms. 
    No one dared be rude to Talan, she'd whoop your ass.
    Talan will still whoop your ass, she just does it with more snark and grace now.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    honors Iosai
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.
    (m&m): Iosai doesn't exist anymore, deleted them.

My feelings :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited November 2013
    Neos said:
    honors Iosai
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.
    (m&m): Iosai doesn't exist anymore, deleted them.

My feelings :(
    20) Iosai: "Yes, My faithful?"

:(
    If that's a tell, you'd better turn your tells off and save it forever.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    He has, not that he ever really had them on in the first place.

Sending Xenthos tells is like trying to blind yourself by looking at a solar eclipse. It's possible but the window of opportunity is smaller than a pair of gnat's bollocks.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited November 2013
    imageSo much squee in the last 24 hours. SO MUCH.
  • Hallifax. I :x you, even if you forget to let me know that things are happening back on prime.
  • For being the only org that actually has a Ministry of Information, Hallifax is ridiculously non-communicative within itself.

@Kiradawea is one of the very few shining exceptions. I forgot to thank you for that post the other day, so I'll rave for that. At least I know exactly what's up with the Red Star stuff! :D
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    For being the only org that actually has a Ministry of Information, Hallifax is ridiculously non-communicative within itself.

@Kiradawea is one of the very few shining exceptions. I forgot to thank you for that post the other day, so I'll rave for that. At least I know exactly what's up with the Red Star stuff! :D
    Silly, having a Ministry actually means less communication and not more. A lot of time gets spent filling out the paperwork, who has time to implement that same paperwork?
    Talan said:
    For being the only org that actually has a Ministry of Information, Hallifax is ridiculously non-communicative within itself.

If you would approach your friendly neighborhood Shaddus-alt, he could fill you in on most things. Aside from the Red Star stuff, I'm not even remotely interested.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    <3 Zvoltz.
  • Today at work I talked to Rowena.... Husbands name Brennan.... Had the biggest giggle fit
  • I have *way* too much fun writing newsposts. When did writing newsposts become so fun?

... probably comes from it not being boring politics. I'm having fun! So sue me, if you dare.
    Back in my MoCA days, nothing beat dryly informing the city of the latest productions at the opera house. More news please!
    I used to make cakes.

I've had the same person ask two of my three active characters if "I ever alt, and would I consider it to join his family."

Not sure if I should be honored, amused, or irritated. Either way, I told him that I don't alt.
  • Shaddus said:
    I've had the same person ask two of my three active characters if "I ever alt, and would I consider it to join his family." Not sure if I should be honored, amused, or irritated. Either way, I told him that I don't alt.
    Blatant Lies.
This discussion has been closed.