Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The Ministry of Undergarment Redistribution appreciates your donation.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Well that's not something that happens every day, gotta love friendly fire when it escalates.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I keep mailing panties to Naralis, usually at the nexus.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2013
    Hope you guys like cute little animal origamis.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    #UmadGlomdoring?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • This is the revolt that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited November 2013
    Actually it just ended =p

*makes note to hunt down tridemon for trying to start that dratted song - even if it IS in a different wording*
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    edited November 2013
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    You execute your stratagem.
    Keeping your voice mild and measured, you encourage Winnie Wainwright to reveal her needs and wants, 
    then demonstrate that only in Hallifax can those demands be fulfilled.
    Winnie Wainwright slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Stewartsville should 
    follow the Grand Dominion of Hallifax after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Stewartsville, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the 
    Grand Dominion of Hallifax.

First last-hit ever.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    That was such a ridiculous revolt. So many memorable moments/steals, so many goofy mistakes on my part. But I think that's the most coordinated we've been in a while - not just the city, but our alliance too.

I don't think everyone heard me yell, so good show everyone. Kept me shaking all throughout.
  • Why's it that everything cool happens when I'm not around. :((
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Woohoo! Starhymn :D

Time to put a few people in their place, I do think.
    Oooh, potential to learn more about Limbo! My inner lore nerd wants it all now.

But patience, I suppose.

• Don't give me reason to thwack you, Caerlyr. <3

Anyway, I wonder too often about orghopping. 
  • Limbo lore? What? Argh. Want.

New rogue downside discovered. >_> Getting new story tidbits is tricky.
    Ugh, family phonecalls are like London buses, wait for one, get three at once.

Sorry @Zaem, was enjoying that.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• With a guttural screech, Vasagi, the grotesque turns to the in and viciously snaps his beak at you.

---

Anyone know whose beastie this is?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I  think that's Uruk's.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited November 2013
    Was wondering who would have me as an enemy. Still, I suppose that makes sense. Thanks.
  • Newspost is probably not gonna amount to anything. Plots still progress at the speed of plot, but it's fun to dream and hope.
  • I have developed an impeccable ability to completely miss all this cool stuff because free day == errand day.

I can only hope there isn't a firesale on plot for black friday, with my 16hr shift T.=.T

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Harrison is bork. Now how am I gonna get my precious vernal curio pieces and ikons?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2013
    I knew I should have been suspicious. I thought the nature reserve was notorious for breaking.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Today is not my day
    Why no, I had no plans at all for the next three days....

:twitch:

edited November 2013
    Something has broken up all the spacing on the various status screens and such I see, even for the great hunt. And it annoys me soooooo much! I want to fix it.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Achievement stats is the only one that's really bad. Ick.
  • Morkarion said:
    Because I was told "You'll think differently if you're ever one" last time I said this, I'll say it again.

Morkarion need their own Great Hunt tier.
    Fixed it for you.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Morkarion's moving kind of slow...
    Munsia said:
    Morkarion's moving kind of slow...
    I got a drink. I actually stop killing when I'm not at the PC.

This discussion has been closed.