Lusternia Year in Review: 2014

1235»

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So what you're saying is, all of those gods without a godrealm are just lazy bums. /hide
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

So what you're saying is, all of those gods without a godrealm are just working hard behind the scenes

FTFY :D
  • Isune said:

Siam said:

Drocilla said:

WIthout getting into too much mega top secret admin detail, essence does play a part but in the making itself, not in the process of acquiring the rights to even start on it. Think of it this way, do you guys honestly think we'd get any bugs, issues, additions, areas, events, etc done if we got all our divine toys "free of charge"? All we'd do is troll interact with you guys whole day long. :P 

I assume that you also have to put in admin work points(yes, that is officially a thing) for order pets/items/shinies, yes?
    Everything a God puts out in their order, they earned through hard work elsewhere. #NoFreeLunch
    So I can't just go "Hey, here is a bunch of essence. I would like shinies X, Y, Z. If it isn't enough, here is more essence."? :(
  • Essence does help! Think of it as a combination of factors.
  • Ayisdra said:

Isune said:

Siam said:

Drocilla said:

WIthout getting into too much mega top secret admin detail, essence does play a part but in the making itself, not in the process of acquiring the rights to even start on it. Think of it this way, do you guys honestly think we'd get any bugs, issues, additions, areas, events, etc done if we got all our divine toys "free of charge"? All we'd do is troll interact with you guys whole day long. :P 

I assume that you also have to put in admin work points(yes, that is officially a thing) for order pets/items/shinies, yes?
    Everything a God puts out in their order, they earned through hard work elsewhere. #NoFreeLunch
    So I can't just go "Hey, here is a bunch of essence. I would like shinies X, Y, Z. If it isn't enough, here is more essence."? :(

I think the most we can do is to give morale support and try to keep the divine interested while rooting them on.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    They can build anything they want, but they gotta work to get a building permit first.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Hear, hear, players. Thanks for the enlightenment @Isune! This definitely explains loads of things. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Hear, hear, players. Thanks for the enlightenment @Isune! This definitely explains loads of things. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback