Tweets not Tweets.

13»

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Ventidius said:

While OOC headaches are a pain, I've found it quite easy to completely let the entire thing fly over my/Vent's head. Vent doesn't say whether one thing is right or not, the most he does is make sure people understands he is loyal to Magnagora, and to a further extent, Marcella. Beyond that, however, he's still just writing his book because 'nope not my problem'. And to her credit, she's not tried to shanghai anyone who doesn't want to into joining her crusade, which makes her leagues above most people.

Taevyn is still an ass though, for unrelated reasons.

EDIT: When I say Vent is loyal to Marcella, it's more like his true loyalty lies with the council and city leader, although he likes Marcella, along with a bunch of other people. But we don't have any side in this.
    Why, because I killed you after your city mates were raiding Celestia and I refused to tell you why I killed you even though you probably knew full well, and then you said that I was a metagamer who was mad at something you said on the forums?

I had been on the forums once before, and it was before I knew you even existed.

Get over yourself.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

tl;dr of Lerad's post, to the best of my ability

Being a jerk IC doesn't make you a jerk OOC, but if you're being a jerk OOC and giftwrapping it in IC justification then you're messed up.

Also he reminds us that Arcanis started this. It's funny how that guy goes from CL of Glom, Glom goes to basically nil players, and he moves on to Mag to poison the atmosphere there too.

First off, excuse you? If you want to insult me, try to direct it at me and not attempt some passive aggressive form of bullcrap. Secondly, when I went to Glom, it was already 'dead', with many of its top players having either left because of a certain divine's involvement, or others simply gone dormant. I put in -alot- of time and work to try and bring it up, which, if you werent too obsessed with your own vendetta, you would notice that as the leader, Glom gained 5 villages and reached 'empire' status. Heck, if Karlach was still around, he would attest how he and I and sometimes Camberre would rush into a village and lock it down so as to claim it for Glom. Afterwards, when some of my friends went dormant, I saw no point to bother with the playerbase left there nor any reason to work so hard for it.

Dont go throwing your toxic bullcrap my way because you have a personal issue with me, and use correct facts without attempting to fabricate your own.
    bolded and italicized for your reading pleasure, the only reason Glom ever did anything. You were completely unimportant, got yourself spurned by the creator of the wyrd, who in several occasions disparaged your leading ability, and when things went sour with Karlach leaving you left too because you're an opportunistic parasite. Get real kid. And try to actually defend the point I was making: you're the one who started all this crystal meadows bs.

• Um excuse me @Maligorn. No one is unimportant. Also if you two can not resolve to either agree to disagree on whatever started the aminosity between you two or to actively choose to mediate through your differences it won't matter who started what you both will find ways to hassle each other. Leaving us with threads that end Iike this.

As for others who find it amusing that two of our community members are hurting each other...I'll just leave you with that thought. Because as evident from being on the forums we all have a lot of hurt in our lives, enough that we don't need it here.

I'd also like to point out that no organisation revolves around one person. CLs come and go, as do decent combatants. What keeps an org going is the determination of the collective to remain. To make the best of what you have. As players, we all choose where our characters play to further our enjoyment and not one of us has the right to judge another player on where they move to or the reasons why. Because at the end of the day this is a recreational activity designed to bring happiness and distraction from life.

I just wat you all to be happy...basically. Because that is what the majority of you bring me. Happiness.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2015
    Well, part of my posting is actually trying to get this thread locked; this is just lack of rants with another title.

. What keeps an org going is the determination of the collective to remain. To make the best of what you have.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shuyin said:

The Maligorn-Arcanis sexual tension is rapidly coming second only to the Synkarin-Elanorwen one nowadays given how often one mentions the other.

I mention him often? Not really.... and you can tell him.... that ship has sailed. He had his chance back when we were engaged. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited February 2015
    Since apparently @Shuyin is playing intermediary now

And you can tell her that I'd jump off that ship again if I had to do it all over again! 

Edit: I feel like I'm in sixth grade now, showing affection by kicking you in the shin and running

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    This is why you guys are the number one power couple.
  • @Taevyn you killed me because you were afraid of the raid and wanted an easy kill, which is why you attacked me without warning and while a spectre was attacking me. Nice cheap win there, quitting a defence in the middle like that. Real good roleplaying. So petty.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2015
    Imagine all the griefing you could do...together.

My new OTP.

EDIT: In the end they both ended up with nice spouses too. Vivet and Ardmore are hard to beat.

• Ventidius said:

@Taevyn you killed me because you were afraid of the raid and wanted an easy kill, which is why you attacked me without warning and while a spectre was attacking me. Nice cheap win there, quitting a defence in the middle like that. Real good roleplaying. So petty.

You know what's also good roleplaying? Sending someone an OOC tell about metagaming cause you got ganked.

Oh wait.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Griefer life. I've gotten tons of those
  • edited February 2015
    Ventidius said:

@Taevyn you killed me because you were afraid of the raid and wanted an easy kill, which is why you attacked me without warning and while a spectre was attacking me. Nice cheap win there, quitting a defence in the middle like that. Real good roleplaying. So petty.

Also, I was not afraid of any raid. I just don't walk into a 4 on one. Simple as that. As a matter of fact, afterwards, when more people became aware, we went up, and killed the raiding party, AND THEN Counter raided. L2know, please.

Also, nice Earth Lord defense all one times ever.

Also, nice way to try insult me indirectly. Very good. Much wow. Such pain.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• This thread has no discernable purpose, especially since the original problem it attempted to solve already has its own thread. As such We are closing it.
This discussion has been closed.