What's your TA name / All-Star Fantasy Ascension Draft?

Comments

• Xxiythogxl

If I was Illithoid.

Try targetting me now!
  • edited February 2015
    POINT STAFF XX<tab> N

EDIT actually, POINT STAFF XXI would do the same thing, but with the added bonus of being server side, and not relying on tab completion.  Really, if you want to avoid being quickly targetable, name yourself Maliyn or something. We've got a million MAL characters, surely someone at some point is going to hit them instead of you.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Try targetting me now!
    (kali): Targeting: Xx

I win?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • And you'll move to a swamp and start hiring yourself out as an assassin to those wacky Angaraks, and...
  • Probably Eir or Alvitr.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kellyin then? >>
  • That won't work. New Celest knows better than to attack @kelly...
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I guess mine would be Turnin

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Turnus said:

Turnup
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:

Turnus said:

Turnup
    For what?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Hmm... Evyrin?

Echthelyin!

Enkythin.

I'm bad at this :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2019
    -
  • Hmm, Tylwyth was chosen for a a reason, which is mostly now defunct, but IF I had to change it, I'd probalby ask to be Slaay.
    If not allowed to be slaay, I'm not sure, Maybe Tylwythteg...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Slaayin

• If I ever had the luck to have VA it would be something like:

Nialdiya

or

Alunya

Idk, something that's fluid enough to where I can make it sound poetic.

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Donatello Donallial, because trill ascendant means it ends in -llial.

Or Donatin. The laziest Ascendant ever.

"Sir, will you help us?"
    "What's my name?"
    "Do... nothing?"
    "That's right, go away."
  • I think the names are supposed to transcend mere sharded origins and suggest that the creature, the new ascendant, is something altogether Else.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Needs a -in in there!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Rikadin? Not bad I guess.
  • Should also have been a -y- in there some where too, but SOMEONE broke that tradition.
  • Ayrelin (let's make it even more unpronounceable) or Aykarin. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aeral said:

Ayrelin (let's make it even more unpronounceable) or Aykarin. 

Sidd's sister?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Nikk would probably become something like Koraiallia, if she ever Ascended.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Anythyn.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback