Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, I thought I should probably come down from the Domoth for that, good thing, huh?
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Svorai, @Celina, and of course, @Viravain.

What a day, man, what a day.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Goldentongue! This achievement has taken so long for me to achieve and it came as a surprise.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Glom's gods have been awesome lately. (That's not to say aren't always, just recently in particular.)
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    RPing with @Eliron ! Did... not expect to surprise him at all. But I hope it turns out well for him. Also, guys, Shee-Slaugh estate? Gooorgeouuus.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Meeting @Ailae was interesting this morning. He's a pretty fungi.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • About to publish a scholarly work on planarphysics. Character count, 42414.  Holy crap, what have I done.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• edited March 2014
    I know right.  My writing process is as follows: 

Watch The Secret, make up BS.

Rave for Ileein though for writing all those science-y books that fueled the ambition to finish it!
    Also rave for Portius for being an awesome librarian and editing the beast.

Ileein said:
    Bullshitted with the best of 'em!
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Long overdue rave to @Rivius for putting up with my never-ending problem-finding, as opposed to solving them.  :-bd
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "The Challenge of Life has ended!"
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Aerys stands as the Champion of Life!"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    @Septim unintentionally made my night.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I just wanted to say thank you to @Tarkenton for some of the best roleplaying I have ever gotten to enjoy.

And a very big thank you to @Nocht, even if You did scare the poor faeling out of her wings. Thank You for making today just that much better.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Rave to @Ayi for giving me an awesome task to Lumosphore, writing an autobiography.

Burning the midnight oil and already pushing 10000 characters.

• Meeting the New Ephemeral and taking him or her on a tour of the Shofangi Guildhall.

I do hope I didn't mess it up!
    is dead like the dodo
    @Eliron much much <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Turnus needs to stop marrying my step-grandchildren, it's getting weird.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited March 2014
    Irillia said:
    Rave for @Nihmriel joining Isune's order! At last, my plans and schemes of talking-about-how-great-Isune-is-all-the-time-but-not-pushing-the-issue have finally come to fruition.

And, it must be said, rave for Volucer officiating at @Zyphora and @Turnus' wedding. That was the most memorable wedding I ever remember attending. (Sorry for the moose, haha!)
    That wedding was awesome/hilarious (esp the moose). Though Turnus might think otherwise IG!

Edit: And to keep from double posting. Rave to @Zyphora for in general awesomeness and @Irillia for keeping a copy of the log after mudlet failed to log more than a page on me. And then to Volucer/Isune/Moose for doing the wedding and making it interesting.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Irillia said:
    And, it must be said, rave for Volucer officiating at @Zyphora and @Turnus' wedding. That was the most memorable wedding I ever remember attending. (Sorry for the moose, haha!)
    I expected some kind of wedding sabotage, but not from you! Never you! </3 Breaking my heart, Irillia. 

(<3)

Raves to Volucer and @Isune (and I suppose @Irillia by extension) for such a fun wedding and to @Turnus and our lovely guests for coming along for the ride.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Why is step-grandpappy never invited? :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Dramshanks, for unexpectedly putting me on the spot and having me perform the ritual I'd written up.  Was fun :)
  • Tarkenton said:
    @Dramshanks, for unexpectedly putting me on the spot and having me perform the ritual I'd written up.  Was fun :)
    Well a big rave to you, @Tarkenton, for a lovely ritual. I have a large soft spot for ritualism.
    Neos said:

Because tomato.

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2014
    Neos said:
    I wasn't either.   =((

(But by the sound of things, I would have been at work anyway. Looking forward to the log!)

P.S. Thank you @Talan, @Maellio, and @Ileein! Sorry I'm not the most entertaining director, but you guys were Phabulous.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Isune's order is amazing, but they have this horrible habit not warning people until right before an event or party. :/
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus said:
    Isune's order is amazing, but they have this horrible habit not warning people until right before an event or party. :/
    All artists and no bureaucrats.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

• Shaddus said:
    Hallifax in general is ironically awful at disseminating information. It's the downside to all the stately demureness... everyone things it would be terribly uncouth to repeat themselves or ever speak up about important things.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
This discussion has been closed.