Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    As said elsewhere, crazy revolt was crazy. I regret falling asleep an hour or so before hand and missing the kick off of it.

MVP to Enyalida though, 30 minutes of being the only Seren who could influence anything and he still managed to pull it off, good reflexes.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2014
    ಠ_ಠ 

Also, while I may have done a lot of influencing, there were a whole sack full of Hallifaxians and Serenwilders (And some Celestians) debating and calling out shuffles and generally being on the ball.

EDIT: What I don't even. Go away stupid background.
  • I'd forgotten how much I adore writing news posts for Hallifax. It's just so fun to be so comically serious about everything.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • You need to change your forum avatar, because everytime I see it, I keep wondering if I have you in my computer yet and if I need to catch you.

• YOU WILL NEVER CATCH AMPHAROS, NEVER
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Ileein said:
    YOU WILL NEVER CATCH AMPHAROS, NEVER

Mega Ampharos is FABULOUS.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• Rave at @Tajalli for giving me the means to finally achieve Transcendant influencing.

I shall now go to influence hot b******.
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Haezon said:
    Rave at @Tajalli for giving me the means to finally achieve Transcendant influencing.

The only hot bitches in Lusternia are in Hallifax, and you aren't coming to influence us.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Haezon said:
    Rave at @Tajalli for giving me the means to finally achieve Transcendant influencing.

The only hot bitches in Lusternia are in Hallifax, and you aren't coming to influence us.
    Not enemied to Hallifax, ha ha ha~
    Retired.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Haezon said:
    Shaddus said:
    Haezon said:

Not enemied to Hallifax, ha ha ha~
    We can certainly take care of that.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Where are all the cute guys at?  There's none in Celest.

Tetra said:
    Where are all the cute guys at?  There's none in Celest.

Shaddus said:
    Haezon said:

Ileein said:
    Granted, that's because most of us are gayer than the Roaring Twenties, and twice as sparkly.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Tetra said:
    Come to Glomdoring and meet REAL MEN!
    Retired.
    Haezon said:
    Tetra said:
    Uh, what? I do recall trying to find a guy to get hitched in Glom... didn't work out all that well. Everyone was too scared.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Shaddus said:
    Tetra said:

Shaddus said:
    Haezon said:

Ileein said:
    Granted, that's because most of us are gayer than the Roaring Twenties, and twice as sparkly.

Well. I want to but resolving status would be like watching a snail do the Terry Fox run.

Plus now that Zvoltz is dead, there is no opportunity for 'steal your firetruck' roleplay.  

Tetra said:

Well. I want to but resolving status would be like watching a snail do the Terry Fox run.

Plus now that Zvoltz is dead, there is no opportunity for 'steal your firetruck' roleplay.  
    You what? We actually push our enemy status fines through quite quickly most of the time.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Elanorwen said:
    Haezon said:
    Tetra said:
    Uh, what? I do recall trying to find a guy to get hitched in Glom... didn't work out all that well. Everyone was too smart.
    Fixed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I keep thinking, if I ever want to make a character that can nearly insta-marry, Halli is where it's at.

Of course, getting adopted into a family a week or so after starting is pretty much guaranteed no matter what org you head off to.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited March 2014
    Lavinya said:
    I personally like to rp getting to know characters and developing a relationship before I broach the subject of adoption. Which also means I miss out all the time because other people like to pounce very quickly and that novice I was just getting to know really well has already been scooped up. So frustrating.

Haha. This describes @Aerys' and my adoption struggles early on.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm with you on that Lavinya.  I actually felt fairly fortunate, Kio took time to get to know Tarkenton before he started talking with him about possibly being his cub.  I appreciated that approach, and now it's a major bummer that he and Thul don't log in much if at all, since they were great guys to RP with.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    It has been so long since I've had a lengthy divine interaction. The last one was years and years ago, so I got jittery. Very very jittery. But yay Viravain. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Morkarion said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Uh, what? I do recall trying to find a guy to get hitched in Glom... didn't work out all that well. Everyone was too smart.
    Fixed.
    Yeah, I'm somewhat low-maintenance... I do ask that they spend some time with me... although I also do comprehend that they can be busy with other stuff and don't nag over and over. If you call people not wanting to spend time with their spouse, even one as understanding as I am, smart... then we have some very different definitions of the word. On the other hand, I will also never ask my hubby/wife to buy me stuff. I might ask for help in regards to writing something because well... I'm not much of a writer in certain regards, but hey, if they can't do it for whatever reason, I won't pester them. *shrug*

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Lavinya said:
    I personally like to rp getting to know characters and developing a relationship before I broach the subject of adoption. Which also means I miss out all the time because other people like to pounce very quickly and that novice I was just getting to know really well has already been scooped up. So frustrating.

Oh right, raves. My rave -
    It is imbued with 176,077 units of esteem.

SOON my pretty, soon.
    Yeah, I would really have liked to have @Arien in the family, but she got caught first.
    Every time I start eyeballing a smart kid for adoption, they make a mistake like making friendly with someone I can't stand.
  • Enyalida said:
    Lavinya said:

Oh right, raves. My rave -
    It is imbued with 176,077 units of esteem.

SOON my pretty, soon.
    Yeah, I would really have liked to have @Arien in the family, but she got caught first.
    My potential children only need to come hunting with me and survive... 

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

This discussion has been closed.