Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Whoa, that is a little weird.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Awkward. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2014
    Erp, stupid forums.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    To be fair, you started attacking people when there was a fight ongoing, it was petty and completely inappropriate timing.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I got blinded my own anger, I see that now. Most of the time I'm just an idiot. I apologize. :/
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • 1245 Astraea 03/20 17:40 I have missed much, it seems.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    :x
  • Eliron said:
    1245 Astraea 03/20 17:40 I have missed much, it seems.

I'd better find a brewmeister and restock my teas...
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Raves for a couple of things.

1) The pirate bay, for making the reinstallation of software that I've purchased and can't be arsed to find the discs for.  Sure, there might be copious amounts of spyware innit, but that's why I don't do anything on my windows installations that I actually want to be secure.  Linux forever!

2) @Diniah, for putting up with Tarkenton being a misery guts for several weeks now, and allowing me the opportunity to actually have him develop in a meaningful fashion.  I know a lot of people don't like their characters to be "unhappy" or just not perfect for any meaningful period of time, so it was really important to me to have him actually go through the experiences that he did.  He's on the mend now, and I'm looking forward to getting passed playing a depressed character.

3) @Dramshanks, for his 500 some odd lines of things in his book that I have to proof.  Which I am doing tonight.  Honest.  No logging into Lusternia until I get that done so we can get it submitted for you.  :D

4) @Viravain, provided an interesting means for Tark to get over things and get on with growing up and becoming a better character.  Not how I, as the player, would have wanted things to go, but it provides me with a good enough solution that I don't mind running with it.  I know this is like...two weeks late?  Logs of some of this will pop up in the events forum later when I get home and edit them.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2014
    Eliron said:

THE DYNAMIC DUO RETURNS. Or at least the bitchy duo.

edit: Wait...how dare she message you before me. What a hussy.

• Celina said:
    Eliron said:

THE DYNAMIC DUO RETURNS. Or at least the bitchy duo.

edit: Wait...how dare she message you before me. What a hussy.

We all know who she loves best.
  • Random interesting conversation happening while I'm standing about speaking about guild business in tells. That was awesome, thank you!

(Yes, this is totally vague, deal with it :P)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    there is a distinct difference between vague raves and vague 'let me give you advice on life' posts

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    there is a distinct difference between vague raves and vague 'let me give you advice on life' posts
    I will take that as a good thing. Except I now wonder if I do the latter, too. Do I? I know I'm an advice dispenser at times. I am sorry if so. Welp. Now I am worried and confused. I'll just go to bed. Too much excitement combined with tiredness. But I am still glad for it so yay!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I want to give a rave for @Felyx and a separate one for @Zouviqil. The first is a tad late, but is still noteworthy because :ismybabeh: and the latter is for tonight and Ani's embarrassing moment of "I'm hunting weevils" :D
  • Seeing Lord Valtreth's realm for the first time and feeling endearment to whichever volunteer carefully integrated concepts that were present while I was with my last patron.

Obelisks, Auguste, the Morning Star, and salt cliffs?

Feels all over.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• All the nice people who've been so fantastic at easing me back into playing since I've been amiss. I really appreciate it! Also, much to do, much to do. Also, I'm saving the hello for the face to face @Celina :D
    WHAT. NONE FOR ME, @Astraea?!  =((
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Have to give a rave for @Neos who has been generally helpful prepping me for combat.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

It is imbued with 2,753,361 unites of esteem.

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    *Twitches uncomfortably*

I wonder if Divines can explode from too much essence being offered in one go.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

GODCLONES! I remember that...

#bringShikariback 

• The offering is capped at 2b essence. For a level 40 miniaturised figurine, that's equal to 5.263.157 esteem. That's before godrealm size buff and tattoos and that cult ability though, and anything else that might affect essence.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Siam said:

It is imbued with 2,753,361 unites of esteem.

DOMINATE SIAM OFFER FIGURINE TO ISUNE
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Astraeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <33333
  • Eritheyl said:
    @Septim unintentionally made my night.
    Lolwut, what did I do?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Rave for a customization going through fast.

Thank you!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Raves to @Belibi and @Asada because :Wyrdenwood RP:.
This discussion has been closed.