Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I finally finished that scroll. Thank you. THANK YOU.

( *shakefist Xinemus* )
  • Zouviqil said:
    I finally finished that scroll. Thank you. THANK YOU.

( *shakefist Xinemus* )
    I can relate to this feeling. Congratulations. :)

At the moment I'm working on the full marriage contract for Aeral which is turning into the most irritatingly boring thing I've ever written.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I want to like the above post 10 times.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited March 2014
    I never thought I would laugh so much at people molesting reproductive orifices. And yet, I am.
    Hi @Zouviqil.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Rave for @Zouviqil being patient, and for her compliment afterwards :)

You give Astraea the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

Astraea clears her throat at you.

With your mighty index finger extended, you poke Astraea.

Tacita smiles softly.

Softly, you say, "You're...real."

You grab protectively at Astraea.

You bow respectfully to Astraea.

You say to Astraea, "Good waking."

With a smile more fond than bemused, Cimmerian Astraea Nightshade says, "Quite."

You say to Astraea, "Welcome back, welcome back."

Cimmerian Astraea Nightshade smiles impishly and says, "My thanks."

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You have received the Altar of the Transmuting Artificer as a quest reward!

Finally got my own cult altar ikon. Was sick of getting Ixion's, hmph.

Ego  : 9720/9720  

Not quite enough! 
    :((

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Dunno, from personal experience Tark'd say Siam has a pretty big ego...
    Whaaaat. I only drop the titles once in a while!

#bringShikariback 

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lavinya said:

You have received the Altar of the Transmuting Artificer as a quest reward!

Finally got my own cult altar ikon. Was sick of getting Ixion's, hmph.

Should be happy being able to say that yours is more rare while everyone and their dog has ixions one :p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Lavinya said:
    Synkarin's news post just made my day.

Why sling mud at your competition when your enemies do it for you?

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    MASTER OF MANIPULATION!
  • Enyalida said:
    MASTER OF MANIPULATION!

In all honesty, I have nothing bad to say about anyone running.  They are all good in their own ways.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm not interested in /forumrp, I was being tongue-in-cheek about the previous ongoings on this thread. Don't let me start another /divert!
    Synkarin made me laugh. I shall now go to work thinking about that post. =]

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You feel your tolerance to alcohol increasing.
    You cover your mouth to stifle a belch, and find yourself rewarded with a Czigany coin.

woot
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2014
    Maybe I'm just a cynic, and not to knock Synkarin's post, which is a fairly well-written version of the phenomenon, but it seems to me like "lol your city sucks, just surrender to us because we're better" posts aren't really anything new. They've been written about cities that weren't doing well at PK by players in cities that were since forever; in fact, they're sort of the default. And the pattern's always the same. One person writes a pretty entertaining one, then literally everyone else piles on with substantially-worse ones, and they stop being funny.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    ...what? When's the last time someone wrote a "you suck," public post? It's been ages.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2014
    The cornerstone of any public office is care and upkeep of all public places, and I would hate to see such an important aspect go unnoticed, drowned out by such issues as a lack of villages. Or a lack of aetherbubbles. Or a lack of general influence.
    Public post 1635

Nobody likes being told to stop being dickish, because being dickish is fun.

But really, bandwagoning about how dead Celest is is bound to cheer them right up, yes sir.

inb4 I'm told I'm part of the hug brigade

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Ileein said:
    Maybe I'm just a cynic, and not to knock Synkarin's post, which is a fairly well-written version of the phenomenon, but it seems to me like "lol your city sucks, just surrender to us because we're better" posts aren't really anything new. They've been written about cities that weren't doing well at PK by players in cities that were since forever; in fact, they're sort of the default. And the pattern's always the same. One person writes a pretty entertaining one, then literally everyone else piles on with substantially-worse ones, and they stop being funny.
    Meh, they are mainly having a bit of fun at Tetras expense rather than making deliberate jabs at Celest.  Kagato is a Celestian and I have been getting a good laugh out of some of the posts that came about as response to the mispost.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    As for real raves: @Irillia, @Zyphora, and (making his theatrical debut in service of the Collective) @Turnus.

The stage is blowing up in Hallifax.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.