Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You have made your point. Do we really need to see an ongoing argument between you and Celina in the Raves thread? Neither of you are going to change your mind now so it is not going to go anywhere productive.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

No we don't. More bunnies!

Oh wait, that was a different thread.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

That is not a bunny. Penalty!

No penalty, please. :(

RAVE:

Ploooooooooooooots. 
    >:)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    An extra bunny, just in case...

• Here, have a hamster:

WHO STARTED THIS CUTE ANIMAL INVASION????

#bringShikariback 

Tacita.
    Thank you, @Tacita!

#bringShikariback 

• I would like to rave for two special designs being approved. Now time to throw them at the special person they were designed for and hope that they're ok :D
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Okay complaining successfully derailed PLEASE MOVE THE PICS TO ANOTHER THREAD NOW.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Man, you'd think the Seren would love the fluffy animals.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    All I took from the last few posts was that there are equal amounts of poor losers /winners on both sides.

And man, I was thinking that the revolt was violent and so I was about to go, "woo fighting " but it was actually peaced.

Gold Skirt Tetra (Gymnocorymbus Ternetzi)

It's a cute baby animal too.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• This thread has taught me that Ileein is not female. It has also taught me that there is a thread for cute* animal pictures in one of the other subfora and that  spamming such images elsewhere without being relevant to the topic is highly frowned upon, even if that current topic is of an unsavory nature. Coughhintcough.

* And cats, apparently.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

Portius said:
    Rave for Gridlord!
    Hope you enjoyed storytime too!
  • I wish there was a way to make plays secret so you could record storytime on the stage. :( You should write a pamphlet instead.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Ileein said:
    I wish there was a way to make plays secret so you could record storytime on the stage. :( You should write a pamphlet instead.
    It's on The List.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What's on the list? The ability to make secret plays or a lame pamphlet? cuz I've wanted the former for a while now
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    What's on the list? The ability to make secret plays or a lame pamphlet? cuz I've wanted the former for a while now
    Nah, just the pamphlet. I can't do the other one!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited March 2014
    I'd like to give a belated rave to @Elayde for having the decency to stop influencing the area I was in when she realized I was there and sending me an apology tell, only continuing after I told her I was evacuating the area anyway. Thank you, Elayde. Not sarcastic. I hope more Lusternians learn to do QW (and scent if they have it) to see if someone there is influencing EVEN IF THEY'RE FROM ANOTHER ORG, ALLY OR ENEMY, to be COURTEOUS enough to ask if said person present is influencing, instead of assuming they are not influencing and just barging on through and influencing anyway.
    Tacita said:
    What! What! Cats are the cutest of all animals how dare you.

This is an outrage. I hereby disband the OFCAACFT effective immediately, in protest of this disgusting tirade against the cuteness of our poor feline compatriots.
    We will rise again.

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.