Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Lavinya said:
    Zouviqil said:
    I'd like to give a belated rave to @Elayde for having the decency to stop influencing the area I was in when she realized I was there and sending me an apology tell, only continuing after I told her I was evacuating the area anyway. Thank you, Elayde. Not sarcastic. I hope more Lusternians learn to do QW (and scent if they have it) to see if someone there is influencing EVEN IF THEY'RE FROM ANOTHER ORG, ALLY OR ENEMY, to be COURTEOUS enough to ask if said person present is influencing, instead of assuming they are not influencing and just barging on through and influencing anyway.
    I've gone to Lirangsha probably 5 times now and found you already there before me, and promptly left. Some of us do that! (Though by jingos it's frustrating to find someone there before you in every single area you look. That could be why some people get fed up and just end up 'sharing').
    If I wasn't approaching the "home stretch" I'd be hunting instead of influencing! All the same, thank you for doing so, @Lavinya. :D And to @Siam and @Leolamins and all the other considerate influencing people!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Just 30,000,000 million more essence to go.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2014
    Siam said:
    Just 30,000,000 million more essence to go.
    30,000,000 million = 300,000,000,000,000 ?

Yup. 30,000,000 * 1 million :>

thank you for pointing this out <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2014
    Rave to everyone that has been helping me with my current endeavor, especially @Elayde @Elanorwen and @Kregarn.
  • Yeah, I think half of Hallifax is on the 90-to-demi stretch right now. :o
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Daraius said:
    *dons aetherpilot goggles*
    @Daraius I would supply all of the doggie treats you could ever want if you did.
  • All of my Agree buttons.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    *sigh* You people will make me lose my hard-earned turreting proficiency in the end. *peer @Zyphora* Where's my uniform so I can properly unleash the scary thing that is aetherpiloting on people?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Iasmos said:
    Never lose your aethership proficiencies again!

Yeah, sure... give me 200db for it and I'll get it. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    wtb form-fitting aetherpilot's flight suit

Tux game gettin' stale.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • with little dingo goggles
    edited March 2014
    MASSIVE raves for @Haezon and @Eliron. It is Perfect.

Prepare yourselves, Glomdoring. B-)

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I just want to rave for @Zhesle and @Aera for tolerating me yelling at them during a defense just now, and for imbuing a Funebre on the fly. You guys made me feel like Kelly. (not the yelling part, the leading part).

• Siam said:

Lol, I was just coming here to rave at you for letting me swoop in with a glorious, mad idea and hijack part of your Festival planning! Raves to @Siam!

And yes, raves to @Haezon for his enthusiasm in planning as well!
    Eliron said:
    Siam said:

Lol, I was just coming here to rave at you for letting me swoop in with a glorious, mad idea and hijack part of your Festival planning! Raves to @Siam!

And yes, raves to @Haezon for his enthusiasm in planning as well!
    It fit beautifully. =]

#bringShikariback 

• Common Skills         Rank           Pool
    -------------         ------------   ------------
    Combat                Transcendent   Melee
    Resilience            Transcendent   Fitness
    Discernment           Transcendent   Intellect
    Lowmagic              Transcendent   Arcana
    Planar                Transcendent   Mysticism
    Discipline            Transcendent   Willpower
    Environment           Transcendent   Communion
    Influence             Transcendent   Magnetism
    Dramatics             Transcendent   Performance
    Arts                  Transcendent   Finearts
    Beastmastery          Transcendent   Magnetism
    Aethercraft           Inept          Mysticism

Trade Skills          Rank           Pool
    Alchemy               Transcendent   Arcana
        Lorecraft

Guild Skills          Rank           Pool
    Totems                Transcendent   Arcana
        Moon
    Nature                Transcendent   Mysticism
        Wicca
    Healing               Transcendent   Willpower

To see your abilities within each skill, type AB <Skill>.

>.>
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Conclusion, I love @Munsia

• I <3 that gay penguins are a thing in this game. And that unlike the straight ones, they don't need to get drunk to be good parents.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave to (certain person here) who basically just ripped apart my character's personality and exposed me for the sort of person I really am. (take that as you will)

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    You have classflexed into the Ebonguard Guild.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Raves for Siam and Xenthos and Anita and Karlach. <3 So exciting! I have no idea how to warrior halp.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Double tendon, whack head, repeat until you or enemy are dead. :-)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tacita said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Raves for Siam and Xenthos and Anita and Karlach. <3 So exciting! I have no idea how to warrior halp.
    DECAPITATE @‌target@
    HACK DOWN @target@
    ASSAULT @target@ HEAD/LLEG
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    *bring 3 friends and hack down
    Tacita said:

You shall be the official Harbinger Meatshield. Standardbearer yo. =]

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.