Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Many many thank yous to @Tacita, for having the patience to deal with a picky, uncertain faeling. You are wonderful m'lady!!

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Best day/night in gaudi ever. I have some of the best city mates, even when they try and break my mudlet.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Siam said:
    Eliron said:
    Siam said:
    MASSIVE raves for @Haezon and @Eliron. It is Perfect.

Prepare yourselves, Glomdoring. B-)
    Lol, I was just coming here to rave at you for letting me swoop in with a glorious, mad idea and hijack part of your Festival planning! Raves to @Siam!

And yes, raves to @Haezon for his enthusiasm in planning as well!
    It fit beautifully. =]
    Let's just admit, we three are just fabulous, darling.

Although a bit belatedly, massive rave to my homies in Glomdoring for coming out and making my competition -epic- (Braaaaap). I cannot stress that enough. Special thanks to @Yarith, @Tarkenton and @Diniah, and @Aislynn for help with the planning. Also @Violyte, who helped give me the initial idea.
    Retired.
  • You raise a hand towards Malarious and blast him with cold, frigid air.
    Malarious's eyes become cloudy white orbs, as he freezes to death where he
    stands.
    You have slain Malarious.
    A silver gryphon with translucent wings of rainbow gossamer has gained a level!
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Malarious, he screams in agony as
    flames engulf his body and burn it to a crisp.

I... was not expecting to land that kill. Also, let me just say that fused Rad saved my ass SO many times.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    If you are not good at surviving (which you aren't!), you should always fuse rad. That, with Currents, means you should never die in your meld.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited March 2014
    moo
  • edited March 2014
    According to the AB file, it moves enemies in a random direction. I seem to recall the file saying something about it being more effective the further from the center you got. You're probably thinking of Whirlpool, which delays movement out of the room.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Tridemon said:
    According to the AB file, it moves enemies in a random direction. I seem to recall the file saying something about it being more effective the further from the center you got. You're probably thinking of Whirlpool, which delays movement out of the room.
    I actually had to recant my statement, and I can't find it in your skills, but you have one that pulls, and one that pushes. WHIRLPOOL is required to make them come to you. It's actually in the ab for whirlpool. Currents might be the drag away, but I swore it was whirlpool + currents that ='s coming to you. 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Currents was briefly changed to push in a random direction, but a ninja change put it back to pulling towards the demesne center.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    So obviously, basic strategy is to put your center away from you (which is smart anwyay. aquacast center is an escape route)
  • @Lorina is about the only person in Celest to give me the time of day, aside from Regnaso. Even showed me places to hunt I never knew about. More people should be this awesome!
  • Vermyne said:
    @Lorina is about the only person in Celest to give me the time of day, aside from Regnaso. Even showed me places to hunt I never knew about. More people should be this awesome!
    No one else can be this awesome. And you are the only other person that isn't crazy to talk to at the nexus.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Kind of late, but rave to everyone in our alliance clan for letting me lecture about Time and Time Sentinels and Why It's Your Duty to Join Them.

Other fascinating topics included temporal anomalies and a discussion about how the Basin of Life is actually situated on a planet (the world is actually round, not flat, btw) called Lusternia.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I have spoken to a representative from every Glom org. This pleases me.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Meeting new, snobby mobs (in the form of Khasur Stormcrow)

I only wish my internet didn't pick that exact moment to become such a fairweather friend. Ugh.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    The new credit promotion is so awesome. C:
  • My forum banner thing is working. C: 

(if you pretend it's an axe and not a sword that's totally marcella.)
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited April 2014
    I am number one griefer. My life is complete.

Now if only my banner worked.

Edit: Hell yeah, got it to work. Raves to @Alary. She is pretty cool.
    Can someone dumbify the way the present promotion works? ._.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Every 100 credits you buy, you get 5 presents. Each present includes an ikon and curio piece, along with the usual random present things. Multiples of 500 credits result in 10 presents for that tier instead of 5.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Siam said:
    Can someone dumbify the way the present promotion works? ._.
    You buy credits (in increments of 100) to receive presents. For every 100 credits, you get 5 presents. For every 500, you get 10 presents. These are cumulative, but not repeating. After 2000 credits you no longer get awesome presents.

If you buy 500 credits, you get 30 presents. (5 from 100cr, 5 from 200cr, 5 from 300cr, 5 from 400cr, and 10 from 500cr).

Presents are presents. You unwrap them and you have a chance to get a gift of various sorts. PRESENTS keyword will help you learn more about presents.
    edited April 2014
    Thank you, @Ieptix and @Zouviqil! :)

edit:

I splurged monies last night. T_T Why.

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave to @Vivet who helped me complete my silver penknife curio, which completed my scholar curio collection.

Now I can...uh...get to the library quickly!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Bwuh, I just realised that it doesn't say 'archlich' on my banner.

But the rave is that these banners are all really kinda neat. Thanks IRE.
    @Asani for being an awesome little RPer person and... and LURVE.

@Astraea for being an awesome not-as-little RPer person... and LURVE.
This discussion has been closed.