Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    He has been ranked first among the Fellowship of Explorers.

I've been trying forever to pass Ixion, and I realize that as soon as he wakes up, he'll be back to number 1, but I'll take my 15 mins

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2014
    Synkarin said:

I've been trying forever to pass Ixion, and I realize that as soon as he wakes up, he'll be back to number 1, but I'll take my 15 mins
    The honors line is forever!

Also: this quest. Ohgod, this new quest. I love it so.

Thank you, Powers That Be 8->
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Related-but-separate rave to whichever wonderful admin is/are working to iron out the kinks in the aforementioned quest. You make borked things fun!

;;)

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Synkarin said:

Congratulations! 111 new rooms is quite a chunk! It's very hard to stay motivated when they can't figure out the bugs which ruined the ranking system and shifted everyone down so you can't even get Planeswalker now. :(:(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Elanorwen said:

Tacita said:

2014/04/07 04:41:49 - Vivet guildfavoured Maerad for: Passing her Master's exam.

I have been terrified of this for RL weeks. I swear I was as nervous about this as I was about my real world Master's exam! Thank you Vivet for putting up with my slow replies, waffling and Maerad's general flailing. <3

Flailing is absolutely adorable. Why is you in a family already? You'd have been nabbed in seconds. *squishcheeks*

She's your niece in law, goofball.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Much raves and <3 for @Maligorn who certainly knows how to keep one entertained. 

Though he is going to be so sat upon, he knows what he did. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Ixion said:
    111 new rooms
    What!?

I thought they just added the small kitchen areas on the road, what else was put in?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• There's a farmer's market a little bit south of the bistro thingies.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Totally missed that, thanks!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lusternian weddings >>> rl weddings
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    But I don't drink or dance or believe in love!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • They should totally do an event based around the first five people to finish all four of the hundred- completion achievements. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited April 2014
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2322
    Date: 4/8/2014 at 1:43
    To : Everyone
    Subj: New Lesson Package!

Starting sometime tomorrow, a new option will appear on
    www.lusternia.com/credits whereby you can purchase up to two packages of
    1000 lessons per character for $10 each. You may not purchase more than
    two of these packages on the same character. Note that this is not a
    promotion but will be a permanent purchasing option for players, though
    meant as an introductory offer aimed to help new characters trans their
    first skillsets. We'll announce again when it goes live!

Penned by My hand on the 22nd of Avechary, in the year 380 CE.

AFTER I already buy credits. But  nonetheless. :x Always next week!
    Message #883 sent by Charites (received: 2014/04/07 03:25:12)
       While an enjoyable read, I am afraid that We must maintain Our stance on design 20815, as its 
    creativity goes beyond the scope of mortal artisanry. Thank you!

While it sucks getting denied on an appeal for a design, it's nice that the @Charites were polite enough to let me down easy :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Share it!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

It was meant to be a gift for our ephemeral.. I'll just find something else!

Item: Mandolin  Type: Instruments  Org: Wildecraft
    Commodities: basidion 3 reishi 25 rope 25 wood 100
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    Container: No  Can Have Lock: No
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: MANDOLIN
    Appearance:
    a living mandolin of vivid fungi
    Dropped:
    A mandolin covered in mushrooms and toadstools rests here, giving off the occasional spore.
    Examined:
    Crafted from yellow oak, this mandolin almost seems to be falling apart.
    Not entirely decrepit but almost in pieces, the body of the instrument
    seems held together by the mycelium of a layer of mushrooms covering the
    exterior. Of all shapes and sizes, the caps are intermixed with a
    smattering of purple and red toadstools sprouting randomly across the
    piece. The strings are in the same state, each one covered in a thin
    layer of spores and giving them off each time the instrument is played.
    Comments:
    The Charites have returned your proposed design for further revisions. See DESIGN LIST <cartel>. The 
    following comments were made regarding the design:
    While we applaud the creativity of this design, we find it beyond the scope of ability for a mortal 
    artisan to fashion a living mandolin.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    That is pretty.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Shaddus said:
    It was meant to be a gift for our ephemeral.. I'll just find something else!

Item: Mandolin  Type: Instruments  Org: Wildecraft
    Commodities: basidion 3 reishi 25 rope 25 wood 100
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    Container: No  Can Have Lock: No
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: MANDOLIN
    Appearance:
    a living mandolin of vivid fungi
    Dropped:
    A mandolin covered in mushrooms and toadstools rests here, giving off the occasional spore.
    Examined:
    Crafted from yellow oak, this mandolin almost seems to be falling apart.
    Not entirely decrepit but almost in pieces, the body of the instrument
    seems held together by the mycelium of a layer of mushrooms covering the
    exterior. Of all shapes and sizes, the caps are intermixed with a
    smattering of purple and red toadstools sprouting randomly across the
    piece. The strings are in the same state, each one covered in a thin
    layer of spores and giving them off each time the instrument is played.
    Comments:
    The Charites have returned your proposed design for further revisions. See DESIGN LIST <cartel>. The 
    following comments were made regarding the design:
    While we applaud the creativity of this design, we find it beyond the scope of ability for a mortal 
    artisan to fashion a living mandolin.
    Top marks for creativity and imagination. Sort of similar to my violin design (Mangled wood and covered in tiny animal bones). Forestal for life, yo.
    Retired.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Kelly said:
    Raves for McCloud finally reaching great house! Y'all are the reason I continue to love this game. :)
    AHEM
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited April 2014
    Shaddus said:
    While it sucks getting denied on an appeal for a design, it's nice that the @Charites were polite enough to let me down easy :)
    I too like being let down easy by the Charites.

The Charites have returned your proposed design for further revisions. See DESIGN LIST <cartel>. The following comments were made regarding the design:
    We know these are anal beads. This is very clever, but please be slightly more subtle.

-

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eritheyl said:
    Shaddus said:

"We know these are anal beads. This is very clever, but please be slightly more subtle."
    What.
    edited April 2014
    Xenthos said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Shaddus said:

"We know these are anal beads. This is very clever, but please be slightly more subtle."
    What.
    I don't remember where or when the discussion started, but this is what it snowballed into. Anal beads in my cartel.

Ahh, Gaudiguch.

-

This discussion has been closed.