Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The corpse of a baby rat drops cheese rind curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set which you quickly pick up!

FINALLY got my first piece after only around 500 rats. Ugh.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    The corpse of a baby rat drops cheese rind curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set which you quickly pick up!

FINALLY got my first piece after only around 500 rats. Ugh.
    But you got one of the hardest-to-get pieces first, so it should all be easy from here!
    @Azula such a bizarre out-of-nowhere conversation, but it's nice to know even polar opposites can still have civil discourse and mutual respect. Thanks for that reminder!

• Tacita said:
    Background is here, here, here, here and here.

/shameless promotion.
    *puts onto kindle*
  • Lavinya said:
    @Azula such a bizarre out-of-nowhere conversation, but it's nice to know even polar opposites can still have civil discourse and mutual respect. Thanks for that reminder!
    This the same conversation that involved you MT'ing like 3-4 different things to an entirely different channel? :D
    Syrennia said:
    Lavinya said:
    This the same conversation that involved you MT'ing like 3-4 different things to an entirely different channel? :D
    Shhhhhhhhhh you saw no mistells >_>

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Because there is the Feast! 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Maligorn said:
    Raves for Hallifax successfully supporting Celest in Delport. It's too bad Magnagora didn't see fit to spare a village for poor 1-village Glomdoring :-/

what was that post earlier, during the Celest CL election by Glom

something about villages and influence

something
    Wasn't that by Sidd?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Karlach said:
    Maligorn said:
    Raves for Hallifax successfully supporting Celest in Delport. It's too bad Magnagora didn't see fit to spare a village for poor 1-village Glomdoring :-/

what was that post earlier, during the Celest CL election by Glom

something about villages and influence

something
    Wasn't that by Sidd?
    Svorai, actually... but eh. *shrug*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Seems like no one pays attention to the news

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    Ah, my bad... not sure why I said Svorai. It was Astraea.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I also recall a post going "Magnagora never gets anything!" even when they clearly do. :P
  • We get nothing. Give us stuff please :(
    Synkarin said:
    But if they did you'd be King Sidd of Celest already!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Don't accept the soup!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2014
    A rave to the Celestines of late! YAY MORE PEOPLE! AWAKE!!!

Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:
    Ah, my bad... not sure why I said Svorai. It was Astraea.
    Still wasn't her that mentioned villages and influence, she just referred to mudsexers in the Celest city park.

Excerpt from public post 1635, bolded for your reading pleasure:
    The cornerstone of any public office is care and upkeep of all public
    places, and I would hate to see such an important aspect go unnoticed,
    drowned out by such issues as a lack of villages. Or a lack of
    aetherbubbles. Or a lack of general influence.

Please, remember the trees.

We do.

- A. Nightshade
      Cimmerian

• And? We take care of our trees, so that's a moot point :D
    Oh hey, I missed that bit. I was more concerned about the trees.

Poor trees :(

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Elanorwen said:
    Excerpt from public post 1635, bolded for your reading pleasure:
    The cornerstone of any public office is care and upkeep of all public
    places, and I would hate to see such an important aspect go unnoticed,
    drowned out by such issues as a lack of villages. Or a lack of
    aetherbubbles. Or a lack of general influence.

Please, remember the trees.

We do.

- A. Nightshade
      Cimmerian

You realize the unbolded part leading up to the bolded part states "I would hate to see such an important aspect go unnoticed,
    drowned out by such issues as" meaning that lack of villages, bubbles etc doesn't matter? I mean that quote alone points out the lack of understanding Hallifax had of any of those posts that were made.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Yeah, it was totally about the wyrd and Celest's park and not delivering backhanded comments.

• Woo! Delport quest figured out.
  • You examine a chest curio piece of the Stuffed Panda Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching 
    it to a partial stuffed panda curio piece of the Stuffed Panda Curio Set. A brief flash of light 
    reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a pudgy, stuffed panda bear.

THANK YOU @Xena

I actually want to cry, I've been wanting this piece for aaaaaages (what felt like ages). YAAAAY!
This discussion has been closed.