Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• It was fun being an aethership.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The experience has proven that -no- we do -not- need aetherships. THEY ARE A  LIE SPREAD BY GNOMES.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• It was rather entertaining wandering around lost in aetherspace. Though I just knew that one of those large beasts would come find me and smash a faeling into a fine goo.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Once I realized I was a ship and bugged it, I went flying around looking for a dock. I did not find one, sadly.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    The first thing I tried after diagnose was ascend. So glad it worked. :S
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    That was the best bug ever.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I just found myself in the village alone and no one else on the plane. I was so confused.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Well, I did try to TURRET FIRE....
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Big thanks to all the folks that traded curio bits with me to complete my jewel orchid.  Sweet, sweet fire DMP.
  • You examine a right ear curio piece of the Teddy Bear Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching 
    it to a partial teddy bear curio piece of the Teddy Bear Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals 
    that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a plump, stuffed teddy bear.

Thank you, thank you, thank you @Vivet!
  • Anita said:
    You examine a right ear curio piece of the Teddy Bear Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching 
    it to a partial teddy bear curio piece of the Teddy Bear Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals 
    that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a plump, stuffed teddy bear.

The teddy bear is adorable!
  • Arsalil said:
    Anita said:
    You examine a right ear curio piece of the Teddy Bear Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching 

The teddy bear is adorable!
    You reach out and touch a plump, stuffed teddy bear.
    A plump, stuffed teddy bear slowly stands up, one plush leg following the other with a happy giggle.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear looks around animatedly. "I don't think I've seen this before!"

Waving his paws excitedly, a plump, stuffed teddy bear proceeds to toddle about the area, punctuated with occasional 'oohs' and 'ahhs'.

"What a neat place!" A plump, stuffed teddy bear giggles, brushing his fur off before plopping down into a sitting position once more.
  • Now I have this almost undeniable urge to go curio hunting. That is too adorable. Faeling needs many cute curio toys. :D

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Karlach said:
    Ieptix' latest change to pick up specific items amidst a group of several identical items, and not need to use the damn item ID?

Brilliant :D
    Agreed. But now modify IH to list that number too please!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • edited April 2014
    Turnus said:
    Karlach said:
    Ieptix' latest change to pick up specific items amidst a group of several identical items, and not need to use the damn item ID?

Brilliant :D
    Agreed. But now modify IH to list that number too please!
    I can look into possibly doing that when using IH <string>, depending on how the filtering there works (I can't remember if it matches aliases for the item or matches aliases + descs; it'd be possible in the former case*). For general IH, though, it'd be impossible to provide numbers that work with the i.item syntax, however, since the the ith item for the search depends on what you're trying to grab.

* It looks like it matches based on descs, so IH as-is wouldn't work too well for this. I might add a new form of IH (and II) that only matches aliases, perhaps.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    That would be pretty sweet addition if possible, I realized after posting that I imagine a change to the general IH output would break so many systems out there too. Heh.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited April 2014

x.item got implemented?

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Does this also work for other things like GIVE for example?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Tsk, someone clearly didn't read the full announce post!

(Yes, yes it does.)
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ieptix said:
    Tsk, someone clearly didn't read the full announce post!

(Yes, yes it does.)
    Aaaaand bug 9970 is in, probably related to the whole <number>.<item> deal. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Massive raves to @Eliron and @Kethaera.  =D>

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Perhaps it is because I'm just passively watching, but from the my pov, it looks like you are going just a bit crazy in a way.
    Ayisdra said:
    Siam said:
    Perhaps it is because I'm just passively watching, but from the my pov, it looks like you are going just a bit crazy in a way.
    Yup. The crazy is partly intended and partly because it was a spur of the moment thing. It didn't seem to be very coherent, did it?  

:D

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    <3@Kelly, for us being awesome and surviving that enemy group long enough for people to come back up.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.