Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Shuyin said:
    I am number one griefer. My life is complete.

Now if only my banner worked.

Edit: Hell yeah, got it to work. Raves to @Alary. She is pretty cool.

You die a lot.
  • My kills...are said. I just need to kill 16x the number of people as @Celina just to compete...Ooooooh man. Celina is a mass murderer.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Congrats, Tacipoo. =]
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Gogo second trade skills alt!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Lorina said:
    My kills...are said. I just need to kill 16x the number of people as @Celina just to compete...Ooooooh man. Celina is a mass murderer.

Just because in homicidal doesn't mean I don't have feelings too. :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Celina said:

Lorina said:

My kills...are said. I just need to kill 16x the number of people as @Celina just to compete...Ooooooh man. Celina is a mass murderer.

Just because I'm homicidal doesn't mean I don't have feelings too. :(

Yes, but those feelings generally consist of, "how can I kill this person and cause the largest amount of butthurt possible?"

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Raves for @Viravain. You are so awesome. Awesoooome.

Sorry for using up your time, tho. But thank youuu. :D
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hooray for volunteers being cool! :)
  • Just a quick rave for @Arsalil. You're great and I adore you.
  • edited April 2014
    Zyphora said:
    Neat, a gift for the meet! :) Thanks, @Morgfyre and anyone else who made it!

You turn the setting on a burnished silver pendant of fowl play, causing the image to begin moving. The engraved chicken clucks out a few spirited notes of a song, spreads its wings, and takes an ostentatious bow.
    There is more that just that one! :p try turning it a few more times.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Zyphora said:
    Neat, a gift for the meet! :) Thanks, @Morgfyre and anyone else who made it!

a burnished silver pendant of fowl play 

A thin chain of burnished silver links forms the manner by which this curious necklace may be worn. The focal pendant is an oblong silver plate set within a narrow frame. Upon the plate, the etched image of a chicken has been artfully rendered, head held proudly toward the skies, an adventuring pack slung across its back. Curiously, a small knob extends from the bottom of the plate through the surrounding frame, giving its owner the means to turn it quickly, allowing it to spin freely. Upon the reverse of the plate, several lines of text have been neatly etched. It weighs 3 ounce(s). It bears the distinctive mark of High Scion Zyphora Windwhisper, the Sun-in-Glory. 

You read what is written on a burnished silver pendant of fowl play: 
    Divine Summit March 2014 - Zyphora Windwhisper 

You turn the setting on a burnished silver pendant of fowl play, causing the image to begin moving. The engraved chicken clucks out a few spirited notes of a song, spreads its wings, and takes an ostentatious bow. 

Turnus turns the setting on a burnished silver pendant of fowl play, causing the image to begin moving. The head of an enormous hydra slithers into view as the chicken thereon leaps back, startled. The hydra snorts derisively before rising back out of view.

You turn the setting on a burnished silver pendant of fowl play, causing the image to begin moving. Four chickens join the first, and two among them produce a map, which they turn this way and that, though the directions thereon seem entirely arbitrary.

Ahahaha. I'm guessing #1 is a reference to karaoke and #2 is a reference to @Kelly getting attacked by Morg's hydra. I bet #3 is because we got lost going to Nando's. (Kelly and Morgfyre were turning their smartphones every which way trying to figure out where we were and we were going in the wrong direction for a couple of blocks.)

I think @Irillia has correctly guessed that the chicken is a nod to Nando's, which produces delicious peri-peri chicken dishes (and sangria but that's another story).
    I wonder who the first chicken is though.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited April 2014
    Raves to @Ayisdra@Zouviqil, and @Hiriako for veneration stuff. :)

edit:

You pay 275 bound credits and receive a golden whip of the pious.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Dolls interact. I did not realize this until --

With your mighty index finger extended, you poke a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps.

A cold shiver races down your spine as a sinister chuckle rumbles from the depths of a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps before he hits you in the head with one of his stubby arms.

You grace a plush doll of Mother Night with your most manicured, charming and utterly false smile.

A plush doll of Mother Night grows even colder in your hands as it emits a cruel laugh, a swarm of shadows fluttering about its form.

A plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps flaps his stubby, clawed arms in an exaggerated manner.
    A plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps exclaims, "Fear me!"

Its threaded mouth turning downwards into a frown, a plush doll of Mother Night says, "Queen Maeve is a weak fool. There will be a night when she will fall to the Might of the Wyrd, as all things must do."

A small faeling nearly exploded with happy with that.

Thank you @Tarkenton!!

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    You should see Lhiannan vs Albion. :)

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Go look at backstage status and you'll see you have some outrageous actor/audience numbers and probably replay minutes too, since you made two separate recordings that each had big debut audiences and got tons of views.

On top of that crazy score, I think we maxed out theatre activity, too! This hug's for you, Hallifax. >:D<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:
    You should see Lhiannan vs Albion. :)
    Gorgulu vs Shakiniel even more entertaining.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I'm quite glad @Morgfyre is one of the more fashionably looking divine...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Much love to @Vivet for helping me finish my lantern curio, and @Lilian for helping my finish my ruby tulip
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Tarkenton for method acting.
  • Raves to @Vivet for an amazing job coordinating our flare, and for being able to pilot and bombard on a ship by myself, for only my second time ever. :D
    I CAN WALK IN AETHERSPACE YO. THE WYRD HAS TAKEN OVER.

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
This discussion has been closed.