Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Well... they didn't say no. They just told you to be more subtle.
  • "A string of beads, which you can shove anywhere you like, lies here."

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Iasmos said:
    "A string of beads, which you can shove anywhere you like, lies here."
    Why. :(
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Neos said:
    Kelly said:
    Raves for McCloud finally reaching great house! Y'all are the reason I continue to love this game. :)
    AHEM
    Ahem what?! I sent you a very nice message. Now go fetch me some honour. (insert whipping emoji here)
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    • @Astraea for getting right to work
    • @Crek for letting me annoy the crap out of him
    • @Viravain because we finally got to have a little snippet of RP and my hours are so wonked I barely get to RP with you anymore... <3 Viravain
    • @Kethaera for taking me hunting and helping me gain experience overall even if I died twice (and still have divine grace, 6 hours later....)
    • @Hiriako and @Anita for you-know-why, and Hiri, I can't wait to see what you do with that new bit of RP! :D
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Acorn Elite was fun.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Too many people to rave for!! Let's say Glom in general. Whew.

Also questing! I've found a new goal to do as many quests I can, and I started by doing two yesterday. Wheeee. Now I really should look at doing our epic!

• Iasmos said:
    "A string of beads, which you can shove anywhere you like, lies here."
    Subtle.

Rave to @idrazil for scaring Serenwilde into submission about griefing trolls. You the man.
    Retired.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    No clue what happened. But the way the above post is worded, makes me want to find out and reverse it.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Turnus said:
    No clue what happened. But the way the above post is worded, makes me want to find out and reverse it.
    Sounds like hyperbole to me.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, pretty hardcore hyperbole? Haven't been any log posts, or news posts, or anything.
    edited April 2014
    He sent me some weird tells referencing Caerlyr and "What acceptable targets were", so I told him back the 'official' positions: If you're on prime, not a novice/newbie, and there isn't harassment or avenger abuse, you are by definition a valid target. Not necessarily a promoted or socially acceptable target, but a perfectly 'attackable person', period.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    He had me at griefing.
    And me at 'submission'  :>
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    ;))
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Enyalida said:
    And me at 'submission'  :>

Celina said:
    ;))
    Get a manse, you two!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Got 6 more cooking pieces that I need today, reducing the list to a whopping 14 pieces to go.  That makes today a good day in the collecting business. :)
    The Trinity of @Crek @Zouviqil and Siam.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    You guys are fun to spy on with all my creepercrow abilities.

I mean... what?
    Belibi said:
    Siam said:
    You guys are fun to spy on with all my creepercrow abilities.

I mean... what?
    Join the Acorn Elite. You know you want to.

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Xenthos said:
    Got 6 more cooking pieces that I need today, reducing the list to a whopping 14 pieces to go.  That makes today a good day in the collecting business. :)
    Nice! I wonder if there's a 2.5k likes/agrees to go with.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Vengeance games are fun. They give you license to 'rp' as another character. <3

#bringShikariback 

That's why I typically go out of my way to assassinate/lynch people who don't RP their vengeance character, it's much more fun if everyone is playing the character, as mafia only weirdly works when there are no tells for lying.
  • Nobody pointed me out any file with background info on the characters before I started playing!
    I must say, 80% of the fun with Vengeance is the rp. The mechanics come second when you're enjoying it without having the ROARMUSTWINATALLCOSTS mindset.

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.