Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lavinya said:
    Sedanas said:
    Lavinya said:
    2015/07/31 11:37:52 - +98901861 essence from a figurine of a red-breasted robin by Lavinya.

So, offerings are covered for a little while.
    Holy hell, that's more than I earned relentlessly offering the entire UV daily for a month! I really, -really- don't like influencing, but it seems I'm going to have to dive into it... Sooner or later.
    To be fair, that's a few months worth of influencing when I can be bothered. And a level 40 figurine. I did buy about 10k of it because I wanted a round 200k to offer and I was getting lazy.
    I was getting happy with the amount of essence I'd be offering when calculating my esteem. Then I remembered I have an affinity malus and divided by two.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Cheers to @Salome and @Phulbelishi for the RP!
  • I'm really popular with ghostly visitations. That's okay, it makes things more interesting. :D
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Finally 90, just 10 more levels to go until I stop being a 250 year old non-demi
  • Renthur said:
    Finally 90, just 10 more levels to go until I stop being a 250 year old non-demi
    You're not alone in your "Old-non-demi-person" shame. >.>

I've never really rushed for it though. I thought, "If I rush for this like I rush for a lot of other things, what happens if I run out of goals on Lusternia? Then I'll have nothing left."

And also I'm really bad at finding hunting areas. I know what some good ones are, just clueless how to get to some of them. Poor sense of direction even in text games. *weeps*

On a rave note, I simply love @Hoaracle - I really missed the interactions!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • edited August 2015
    GAH, double post, sorry.
    --------
    --------
  • Phoebus said:

I always love finding typos, but it's even better when I get funny resolution messages to go along with them! ^_^ Thanks for humoring me.

Don't you mean humouring?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    And I'm stuck over here selling cupcakes like a chump.  :(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

• Daraius said:
    And I'm stuck over here selling cupcakes like a chump.  :(

Our tea party is waiting for you. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Hoaracle ! All the raves! All of them!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited August 2015
    Raves to @Hoaracle , the Oak Whacher (Elder God).

Crek has been having amusement with the Whacher part.

• ***********************[ THE GRAND EMPIRE OF MAGNAGORA ]***********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marcella    Marquessa                City Aide                   On
    Nilofer     Marquessa                City Aide                   On
    Ollie       Marquis                  City Aide                   On
    Solange     Empress                  Iron Council                On
    Arcanis     Marquis                  City Aide                   On
    Sedanas       Master                                               On
    Marya            Mistress                                             On
    Unzareh       Countess                 Iron Council                On
    Selna          Marquessa                City Aide                   On
    Calyx          Serf                                                 On
    Xaldrin    Supervisor               City Aide                   On
    Lavinya  Countess                 Iron Council                On
    Quois         Master                                               On
    Dartien       Supervisor                                           On
    Dahlla      Marquessa                City Aide                   On
    Esca        Count                    Iron Council                On
    Sahmiam    Marquis                                              On

Type MORE to continue reading. (84% shown)

Havent had to do this in ageeees
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hey, it's a Quois.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I haven't actually seen a magnagoran hanging from the ground before. They're pretty rad. Pastebinned to avoid forum clogs and because I don't remember how to spoiler text.
    http://pastebin.com/aARx2CAh
  • I guess this is really just a rave for tornado early warning systems, which I very much hope are keeping @Solange safe and out of harm's way right now. I'm not the praying type but I'm keeping her in my thoughts and would appreciate anyone else willing to do the same.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Kalnid said:
    I haven't actually seen a magnagoran hanging from the ground before. They're pretty rad. Pastebinned to avoid forum clogs and because I don't remember how to spoiler text.
    Censoring the name seems kind of pointless when the deathsight clearly stated Marcella.
  • Celina said:
    Kalnid said:
    I haven't actually seen a magnagoran hanging from the ground before. They're pretty rad. Pastebinned to avoid forum clogs and because I don't remember how to spoiler text.
    Censoring the name seems kind of pointless when the deathsight clearly stated Marcella.
    The point was more for longterm storage. The intent is general recording of the event itself, so keeping an individual tied to the event seems off to me. Obviously it'll do a terrible job hiding current events, but that's not why it was edited.
  • edited August 2015
    Celina said:
    Kalnid said:
    What happened?
    What she excommunicated from magnagora or something?
    Also, I can't relaly argue with the replacement name...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Raves for @Manteekan for being so swift to respond about my questions about shenanigans, and raves for the Someone who customized my whip! Whoo!

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • imageSo many @Manteekan interactions today!

You are the reason I got so little done today. :x

• Kalnid said:
    Meh, in Glom our Loamadores hang all the time.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Celina said:
    Kalnid said:
    What happened?
    What she excommunicated from magnagora or something?
    Also, I can't relaly argue with the replacement name...

Lol. That'll be the day when someone is excommunicated from Magnagora as a favor for an outside org.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited August 2015
    It's funny because it's happened before.#awkward #thatllbetheday #again
This discussion has been closed.