Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Laysus said:
    This leprechaun event being an excuse for Laysus to get drunk, and then the subsequent IC rage/prejudices/etc. getting to surface and letting a few of the cracks show >.> Sorry everyone I mighta been mean at :D
    I was amused.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    At least one person was royally pissed off, which I found amusing :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • :D Which one? >.>
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Raves at @Wobou for a bit of light RP figuring out how he's going to deal with his wife turning into a giant tree from time to time. Figuring out how casual affection is going to work out was a funny chat, both IC (where he tried to just kiss me a few times, and ended up smooching what amounts to my navel, if I had one), and OOC (where we talked about how Wildewoods' faces slide up and down on their trunk, according to the messages) were silly!
  • Being a treehugger has never been so literal.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rave for all the Gloms that pulled through and took Beauty from the evil clutches of Veyrzhul! Go, Glom!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Halliwood.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shedrin said:
    Halliwood. Vacuum still practically one-shotting people without afflicts.
    There, I fixed that for you.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited March 2013
    Elanorwen said:
    Shedrin said:
    Halliwood. Vacuum still practically one-shotting people without afflicts.
    There, I fixed that for you.
    Sorry, I was referring to something else entirely. Referencing Hollywood and Hallifax's proclivity for the stage. But thank you for reminding me about Aerochemantics, I have been bugging our envoys each time I see them.
  • VINDICATION! Whoo!

And a Doctoral Cord. ^_^
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave to @Isune for being generally awesome. She knows why.

Also a rave to @Caden. Please, please be a true newbie who I've influenced to stick around. You have potential.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Isune said:

Thul said:
    VINDICATION! Whoo!

And a Doctoral Cord. ^_^
    I would like to commend you on the best written rendition of Isune I have ever seen.
    My sides hurt from reading it. So awesome.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited March 2013
    Rave to Halliwilde! Things looked shakey at first, but they managed to pull through.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rave to amazing newbies who are fascinated by stories, culture, and history!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Everiine said:
    Rave to amazing newbies who are fascinated by stories, culture, and history!
    Shaddus is on some new pain medication.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Morgfyre for being an awesome patron

I'm not super into RP but I was doing a guild ritual with a novice who really enjoys it and Morgy popped in at the end. She was very impressed.

• Some old friends and new faces helping me feel a little better, and keeping me way longer than I should stay. How time flies.

Thanks. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I almost forgot just how fun I find micromanaging, scroll work and just posting little updates and reminders for things. Sure, most of it is tl;dr nonsense that most people won't give a second look (or even a first look), but productivity is productivity. Feels good!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Rave for who I assume was @Nocht for making Lillie's fear of moonless nights much more validated!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

The Effervescent Keg of Gullagumbah exclaims, "Do you like my little travel vehicle? I think it's quite chic!"
    The Effervescent Keg of Gullagumbah strikes a pose.

Occasionally belching bubbles of alcoholic fumes, the Effervescent Keg of Gullagumbah putters
    about here on its tiny booted feet. 

The Effervescent Keg of Gullagumbah is an unimposing keg of moderate proportions, perhaps of the 
    size and quality that one may find in a local pub. Made of oak and fitted with stainless steel bands,
    the keg houses the Voice of Gullagumbah as a means of mundane locomotion. The tap is brass and 
    occasionally leaks bubbles of alcoholic fumes that swirl about the keg. Three sets of tiny feet jut 
    out from the bottom of the keg, each wearing a glossy black boots.

THE KEG IS WEARING BOOTS I CANNOT EVEN.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eritheyl said:
    The Effervescent Keg of Gullagumbah exclaims, "Do you like my little travel vehicle? I think it's quite chic!"

Occasionally belching bubbles of alcoholic fumes, the Effervescent Keg of Gullagumbah putters

The Effervescent Keg of Gullagumbah is an unimposing keg of moderate proportions, perhaps of the 
    size and quality that one may find in a local pub. Made of oak and fitted with stainless steel bands,
    the keg houses the Voice of Gullagumbah as a means of mundane locomotion. The tap is brass and 
    occasionally leaks bubbles of alcoholic fumes that swirl about the keg. Three sets of tiny feet jut 

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Eritheyl said:

It's so cute!!!
    I'm well aware of the typo, @Neos. It's part of the charm!

-

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Submitted a bardic while I'm taking a relaxer from the game. I can write (kind of). WHO KNEW
    edited March 2013
    Now that I'm coming down off my new stuff high, I really just want to give a big thank you to everyone who was involved with Dramaturgy. Concept, coding, testing, everything. The release was a little slow and agonizing (but I was expecting a lot more than three locations to find, so an even bigger thank you for that!), and undoubtedly there's going to be mobs calling for nerfs and alterations and additions and omissions and all of the fun stuff that comes with new skills, but...damn. The flavor is just so wonderful, I literally couldn't be happier.

So. Thank you :x

-

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited March 2013
    This skill has Shakespeare quotes in.

I love it so very hard.

ETA: Oh god I'm learning more and there are more quotes I'm recognising aieee <3
  • edited March 2013

Only thing I'd like to see is more utility, or at least more stuff to help with bashing/influence (dramatics thing is already very nice though).  But yes, I LOVE it!

EDIT: Going along with you, Tacita, I love the variety of influences it seems to have.  Classical theatre, a bit of Vaudeville, is nice!

This discussion has been closed.