Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Raeri said:
    ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2013/04/07 06:13:04 )---
    The Blacktalon gain the primary skillchoice of Wyrdenwood!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*is excited about seeing the ABs and the hopefully pretty skilllines! :3*
    Will be coming shortly. Still learning. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Good day in Halli today.

Great day.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    Elanorwen said:
    Raeri said:
    ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2013/04/07 06:13:04 )---
    The Blacktalon gain the primary skillchoice of Wyrdenwood!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*is excited about seeing the ABs and the hopefully pretty skilllines! :3*
    Will be coming shortly. Still learning. :P
    And it's up, for those interested.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • What a deliciously dark skillset! <3
    Lots of love for @Iosai for dealing with my repeated crazy and constant nit-picking over typos and bugs, minor or not.

• Lots of love for @Elanorwen for patiently reporting them! :)
  • Raves to the lovely inhabitants of Serenwilde for making it worth me starting up again.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    @Nocht for his subtle yet not so subtle reminders to the Shadowdancers about their loyalties. I always enjoy it when he gives us a little insight into Night.
  • Through overuse, I have utterly ruined my ability to surprise anyone with Masquerade.

But I have so much fun with it that I don't even care. Whee...
  • Happy Birthday gifts from Lusternia. I don't think they used to have these, but it was a fun little surprise!
  • Rave for Gaudiguch!

That was the most fun I've had in a revolt in a long time. Everyone knew what to do and it went rather smoothly. Probably thanks to the many Glom debaters that were helping, so you guys get a rave too!.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daedalion said:

Rave for Gaudiguch!

That was the most fun I've had in a revolt in a long time. Everyone knew what to do and it went rather smoothly. Probably thanks to the many Glom debaters that were helping, so you guys get a rave too!.

It really was nice! Everyone followed instruction and kept themselves in sync, made me very hopeful for the future!

And yes, thank you to the loverly Gloms, particularly @Ragniliff, @Elanorwen, @Kalia and @Morkarion!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    On the same track of things Stewartsville was over before some citizens had even come out to be influenced for the first time.

Woo efficiency \o/

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I just found about illprobe! Yay! 

But what does the target see? And what does everyone else see and whatever it's called? Thirdperson? Both targeted and not?
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    EMSHOW ILLPROBE?
  • Do EMSHOW ILLPROBE ?
  • Oh I forgot about that. Thank you!
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Storytime with Thul!  :D
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Raving for @Eritheyl who should be a frilled lizard-bird!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2013
    I love helping newbies! Especially if they are illithoids.

Kidding, kidding.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Distortion fields. Those are a thing. Please don't take it badly Celest, I was only helping a newbie.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited April 2013
    Shedrin said:
    REPORT LIST NOSKILL

So happy.

Now let me read all reports even as a non-envoy, please!

I'm sure my envoys get tired of me asking all the time about what's in a certain report.
    Please this! Especially when a lot of the Mag envoys are not around during my peak time.   :(
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #309 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Iosai the Anomaly                   Date: 2013-04-13 15:21:00

o Newbies will now be refreshed and cured of all afflictions after using
       PORTALS.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Man. I *love* being a tree.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Nihta makes me weep for joy. Thanks for dumbing down coding explanations for me. :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2013
    There are currently these Elections:
       [ID] [V] [Group]         [Title]                                         
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     172393     (Magnagora)     Election for Leader of Magnagora
     117012     (Magnagora)     Contention for Leader of Magnagora

I am so done. I'm going to Achaea. Honestly, it's not even been a day.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You're raving about going, Gorlois?

My rave is for people who RP true to their characters, regardless of the consequences, like good old insane @Xarcon.

This discussion has been closed.