Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Rave to feeling at least somewhat relevant. Times is good.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    13/13. I feel good.  B-)
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lots of love for @Arimisia and the artisanal production of http://www.lusternia.com/artisanal/elanorwen-nightshade

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Elanorwen said:
    Lots of love for @Arimisia and the artisanal production of http://www.lusternia.com/artisanal/elanorwen-nightshade
    not very illithoidish

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited April 2013
    Looks like a faeling. And wow, that's some good artwork.
    Synkarin said:
    Elanorwen said:
    not very illithoidish
    That's what the dingbat hat is for.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Bardiiiiics
  • Two curios complete, bardic rank up, and lots and lots of frivolous RP. Good day. ^_^
    Why are you off topic flagging a rave, @Neos?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Because if you look at it sideways, it looks like a fireman.

Also, who knew taking a nap would improve productivity levels so much. Finally got some lusternia-related chores out of the way.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Celina said:

Was a stupid mobile client derp and the fact that the phone I'm using thinks that everything is a click.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Neos said:
    Celina said:

Was a stupid mobile client derp and the fact that the phone I'm using thinks that everything is a click.
    I do this a lot too, accidentally flag something with my phone. I feel ya bro

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Woooo, got a gripping rune with my bardic credits. Now for a custom athame. LIGHTSABER OF SHADOWS IS A GO.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    More like a shadow-dagger than a lightsaber. Still neat though!
    LIGHTSABER.
    Celina said:
    LIGHTSABER.
    Them black lightsabers... just be careful, it makes people's teeth and eyes shine in the dark.

• They are going to help a lot with promoting city shops, that's great!
  • Rave for @Lavinya and for Nihilist rp
    You don't realize how amazing healing is until you don't have it.
  • Agreed. I thought my system was actually well coded, but it turns out I'd just optimized it for healing and now I fall over like a paper doll again.
    It's okay. I was getting destroyed non stop as hexen
  • Awesome divine stoles from the one and only @Eventru. One day, I will have them all! But seriously though, these are amazing and thank you for making these for the order, Evepuff. :)
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I am EXCEEDINGLY jealous of these stoles, they look incredibly awesome. Do want. AHEM @Morgfyre.

• Took RL years and... I dunno what had to be fixed in the background, but Thul has a family now! Whoo!
    Dynami said:
    Awesome divine stoles from the one and only @Eventru. One day, I will have them all! But seriously though, these are amazing and thank you for making these for the order, Evepuff. :)
    So wait... you guys get order masks? Hell... I'd like to see some BT leave/enter msgs at this point... never mind masks. Bias, I say. Bias.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Elanorwen leaves to the west, carrying the stench of rotting carrion with her.

Elanorwen swoops in from the north, perching nearby with a rancid belch.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.