"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    Xenthos said:
    Portius said:
    Well, I'd like to rave for my favorite birds being in game, even temporarily. Now @Isune just needs to get a godrealm and put dozens and dozens of them in it.
    Step 1: Offer more.
    Message #349 sent by Zyphora (received: 2013/05/06 14:26:48)
       Tidings, love. The figurine you offered was worth 26,250,845 essence.

Done. Next step?
    Uh, no.  Not done.  That's nowhere near enough; I've dropped figurines on Shikari worth hundreds of millions and even that isn't close. :P
  • Obviously he needs to offer.... One... BILLION ESSENCE ~dramatic close-up~

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    After quite some time working on a spreadsheet for something, I think I've finally finished and it is as up to date as possible currently. Hopefully updating it in the future isn't a huge pain.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Maellio said:
    Obviously he needs to offer.... One... BILLION ESSENCE ~dramatic close-up~
    You forgot the pinky.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Casilu said:
    Maellio said:
    Obviously he needs to offer.... One... BILLION ESSENCE ~dramatic close-up~
    You forgot the pinky.
    And Mini-Mael.

Rave: All the people lately who have been makin' Kio's life really, really hectic, but super fun!  Between being inducted into an Order, the Domoths and raids every night, Freudian slips, guild advancement, being pestered into hunting more, helpin' out little ones, and being blackmailed by a particular dracnari ALL THE TIME, his life's been total chaos!

And I love it :)

Addition: AHHH I SKEWERED SOMEONE IN A SPAR! AND THEY WERE A KNIGHT! AND IT WAS DURING MY GUILD ADVANCEMENT EXAM! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    So nice to see a huge crowd at @Irillia's event. But so mortifying to completely freeze up like I did. I must have been more tired than I thought.

Anyway, it gives me still more hope for Hallifax! Good job everyone.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Energy surges across the dome above as a distorted voice crackles, "An interesting question, child. I am shamed that you have asked such an integral question while My servants have not even brushed the topic."

This may have given me a proud moment. Thanks @Zvoltz for an exceedingly enlightening conversation!

• edited May 2013
    My phoenix turned out to be gorgeous!

Shifting and flickering, the air surrounding the phoenix is infused with an intense heat, surrounding him like an aura barely visible to sight yet appearing all the more tangible. His plumage is composed of multicoloured feathers, starting with deep purple at the shaft and flaring out to deep purple at the tips. A faint dusting of gold covers each wing, causing them to shine and glimmer. His eyes are round and small, but glowing with yellow flames, as if burning from within while his beak is long and narrow and a deep coal-black in colour. Burning golden flames dance across the phoenix's plumage every so often, making him a magnificent creature of light, heat and vivid colour. He is called 'Novaya'.
    A deep purple phoenix looks to be crushingly strong.

I had hoped for black, but deep purple is unexpectedly awesome!

Edit: I just remembered that my poor belated chimaera was purple too...
    Edit2: I also just realised that I am such a Glom IRL.
  • I am sure that @Xenthos will be pleased to rave along with me that we no longer have matching avatars.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yes, indeed.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave to @Maerad for some amazingly fun (for me, at least) father-daughter rp.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Felt super-welcomed coming back. Getting to start off with a guild ritual didn't hurt. <3 to Cairxauhoyol, Lleuke, Kyair, Riluna, and Tandus. Also Lyethal showed off a shiny fae knight mask. And I gots to see Hiriako. *satisfied*
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I am sure that @Xenthos will be pleased to rave along with me that we no longer have matching avatars.
    I know people will be annoyed by this, but... why the long face?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Gathering 200 Kephera in under an hour for a Throne sounds excessive, but:

The hard, black chitin of this imperious throne gleams in even the scantest of light, the natural sheen of insectoid exoskeletons unaided by buff or polish. The backrest and seat, particularly wide and almost forming a small bench, meet at a perfect ninety degree angle, and are carved from a single block of marble. A plethora of arms, hands, and antennae have been welded to the stone in a gruesome sculpture, offering no leeway in terms of comfort. The armrests are hewn from the same marble and shaped to appear like two thick kephera legs bent naturally at the knees. A single layer of thoracic plating has been moulded to fit this base. Each of the throne's supports are made from a foundation of stone but are covered in a multitude of legs, hollowed out and welded together, stiff, bristly arms wrapped around them. Each brace ends in a group of heads preserved with mandibles and antennae still intact. Countless green garnets have been fashioned together to resemble the multifaceted eyes of kephera, and they decorate the backrest as well as adorn the heads at the end of each leg.

OH GOD SO WORTH IT <3 (thanks @Ragniliff for being an awesome artisan!)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Gathering 200 Kephera in under an hour for a Throne sounds excessive, but:

The hard, black chitin of this imperious throne gleams in even the scantest of light, the natural sheen of insectoid exoskeletons unaided by buff or polish. The backrest and seat, particularly wide and almost forming a small bench, meet at a perfect ninety degree angle, and are carved from a single block of marble. A plethora of arms, hands, and antennae have been welded to the stone in a gruesome sculpture, offering no leeway in terms of comfort. The armrests are hewn from the same marble and shaped to appear like two thick kephera legs bent naturally at the knees. A single layer of thoracic plating has been moulded to fit this base. Each of the throne's supports are made from a foundation of stone but are covered in a multitude of legs, hollowed out and welded together, stiff, bristly arms wrapped around them. Each brace ends in a group of heads preserved with mandibles and antennae still intact. Countless green garnets have been fashioned together to resemble the multifaceted eyes of kephera, and they decorate the backrest as well as adorn the heads at the end of each leg.

OH GOD SO WORTH IT <3 (thanks @Ragniliff for being an awesome artisan!)
    That's awesome, and pretty epic.  I feel like 200 Keph in under an hour would be pretty challenging.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    Hit a snag on the nurses but managed to rack up all the corpses in 54 minutes.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    *squeal*

I won scholarly this year! Okay so my score of 60 is terrible but whatever, I'll take it. No one said I was a great writer.
  • What a fan-freaking-tastic couple of days in game.  So much productivity, so much RP, so much fun.  I have a huge list of things I wanna do RP-wise, and it's only getting bigger!

Man, I love this place.  <3
  • edited May 2013
    Raves for @Astraea, @Emar and @Riluna who basically made my day! <3
  • 6072h, 6000m, 5400e, 10p, 24900en, 27900w esSixk-pull item from stocking
    You open your stocking and pull out a pair of kissable golden lips.

I...was not expecting that.

Also took like 10 tries to remember the syntax for getting a gift out.

• KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Raves for little ones who chat your ear off for -an hour and a half (and we're still talking!)- about all things combat.  It's nice to see people learning!

Second rave: AAAHHH! My first design ever to just get accepted!  It's the perfect one for the occasion, too!
    @Shikari for being absolutely awesome, not to mention quick as hell right now. Taking a huge weight off Morkarion's mind (and mine too!)

Bwuh. My complex hexes report was approved. I can't log on to see the specifics of what was approved but I'm kind if surprised it was.

MY STREAK CONTINUES
  • Celina said:
    Bwuh. My complex hexes report was approved. I can't log on to see the specifics of what was approved but I'm kind if surprised it was. MY STREAK CONTINUES

Furies' Decision:
    We will allow HexenPalms to take three hexes which can be used without being 
    drawn first. Whammy will allow you to fling two (unmasked) hexes at once for 0 
    power. Doublewhammy will allow you to fling two (masked) hexes for 1 power.

Also the Fae are now non crit and have a -2 second on their attack cycle.

In before Celina deathsight spam.

MWAHAHAHAHA.

Oh crap need to update some triggers.
  • Thanks to Roark for monk Kata improvements. Various other changes coming down the pipe look pretty nifty too.

Also, @Kio. ^_^
This discussion has been closed.