Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Coming up with an awesome contest idea for the Order.

Need to plot and plan with some people now, oh yes...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Request denied.

Oh, wait. Wrong Order.
    Being able to fly in high winds will be so nice for questing.  Thanks for accepting it! :)
  • It is a two-handed weapon.
    Damage: 110  Precision: 542  Speed: 230
    It has the following dwarven runes etched upon it in coal:
    A dwarven rune shaped like a wolf has been etched in coal.
    A dwarven rune shaped like an axe has been etched in coal.
    A dwarven rune shaped like a boar has been etched in coal.
    It has a Great Rune of the Puissant Knight attached to it (#65078).
    It has a Great Rune of the Puissant Knight attached to it (#98775).
    It has a Great Rune of the Cosmic Champion attached to it (#96394).
    It has a Great Rune of the Cosmic Champion attached to it (#109738).

Buahahaha!
  • The fact that Hallifax newspost 777 details organising organisational scrolls and making the more bureaucratic city scrolls easier to use and maintain amuses me FAR more than it probably should. ^w^
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • So much personal conflict going on right now, both as an internal, emotional thing for Ril as well as external, political stuff. Very much the good kind of drama. And it's so much fun. A big rave for everybody I'm playing with right now. Thank you, all of you.

And yes, even you. ;)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • We've got novices! I love having novices. Even if I'm forgetful and such. Teaching novices about things is fun. Hopefully they stick around.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I LOVE MY FAMILY. 

And I love cake.

Mmm.
    Cake.

Ixion said:
    Having fun as a warrior and chatting with people ^^

Is this real?
    And then you find out you're talking with Sojiro's homunculus who is pretending to be various people.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Wait what, Ixion is -enjoying- talking to -people-? Who are you and what have you done with Ixion?

• Heh. We're having out own little version of that with masks and such. :)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ixion said:

Is this real?
    No, it's just fantasy. You're caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Got to meet a cute Seeker, Nimrodel! (My typing speed was abysmal though, augh.)
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Today's accomplishments:

Frogge approved, crafted, and slung on my back.
    Weapon runes bought and fiddled with.
    Got the guts to chase down people on faethorn without expecting back up, landing in a solid kill.
    Stayed up waaaaaay too late, but all the feels were worth it.

Next on the list: demigod B-)
  • BWAHAHAHA! NEW NOVICES! *runs around like a headless chicken while cackling fiendishly"
    is dead like the dodo
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:

Ixion said:

Is this real?
    And then you find out you're talking with Sojiro's homunculus who is pretending to be various people.
    Sure, accept the existence of his homunculus, but not ours. :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    His is real.

Well, as real as little electronic bits can make it, at least.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    His is real. Well, as real as little electronic bits can make it, at least.
    Ours is real too. So mean Xenthos :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Raves for the Ebonguard, and one hell of an awesome night.  <3
  • Three more levels... three more levels...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Huge <3 to whichever Divine quickly NMR accepted my Plate design. After the headaches of the last week and a half this really just made my week. Thank you!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Morkarion said:

Huge <3 to whichever Divine quickly NMR accepted my Plate design. After the headaches of the last week and a half this really just made my week. Thank you!

*cries as he waits for his to get approved by a Divine who will take mercy on him*

It takes a lot of oil to get my tae'dae butt in this three-sizes-too-small plate :(
  • In one aetherhunt [much thanks to @Cadfael for that and for being indulgent of mudlet's weird screw ups] I've gone from 97 to 30% through 99, ehehe.

Wouldn't have been able to get this far so quick without @Skye, @Pejat, and @Iorwen various contributions either. So much thanks to them too <3

Now just to get through the rest x.=.X

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Go Maellio! I wish I were able to be online more and take better advantage of aetherhunts myself.

Quick rave: I adore my new pony! :) So pretty.

"A silver, sleek pony with angelic wings stands here quietly.

Complete with a silver coat, this small pony is sleek. She has angelic wings, and her mane cascades down the backside of her neck. Her large eyes resemble pools of liquid gold."
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • edited February 2014

• Got a cartel mess-up fixed! Whoo!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited May 2013
    Iasmos said:
    Walked into Goldie's, dropped 50K on 24, and won on the first spin!

So that means you can give me that loan!
This discussion has been closed.