Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Morkarion said:

Yeah everyone's flying around in essentially giant space brick shithouses.

We had a 3k hull >.>

It's cute that you think that's a lot now :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:
    Yeah everyone's flying around in essentially giant space brick shithouses.

We had a 3k hull >.>
    It's cute that you think that's a lot now :)
    I don't.

I'm saying we flew a frigate against a series of battleships.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KioKio
    edited May 2013
    It only took a month, but my plate design has FINALLY been approved!  Thank you Charites!  <3

Now, time to wait for my helm to be looked at and my weapon customization to go through.  Incoming scary-ass bear man!
  • Trooper Xaldrin Somnius, Operations Trainee says to you, "Permission to express profound affection, Warlady?"

^these moments. 
    Having my own contest in Shikari's order and Mork and Iorwen's wedding this weekend, this might well be the most epic next few days I've ever had in Lusternia.

Oh and I turn 1 year old in about 9 hours and 44 minutes, cherry on the cake that.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WEDDING. MARRYING OUT AND THEN SCHEDULING IT FOR WHEN MOST OF THE COOL KIDS CAN'T BE AROUND. I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID FACE. :< 
  • I've always loved Lusternia's history, but I've never really gotten into the in-game creations by players.

For the past few days I've spent tons of time in libraries reading scholarly submissions. Really quality stuff out there, and makes me want to write something. :o
  • The hatred... I can fell it.

Also, I HATE YOU, TOO, MORK.  Now, not only do I get to feel obligated to hunt much, much more than I already do, I have to sit and watch as you wieners do it way better -.-
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Kio said:
    The hatred... I can fell it.

Also, I HATE YOU, TOO, MORK.  Now, not only do I get to feel obligated to hunt much, much more than I already do, I have to sit and watch as you wieners do it way better -.-
    However.  You are not competing with me.  My offerings simply go towards helping the rest of you win!

So, cheer me on! :D  (And offer oodles too!)
  • Xenthos said:

Kio said:
    The hatred... I can fell it.

However.  You are not competing with me.  My offerings simply go towards helping the rest of you win!

So, cheer me on! :D  (And offer oodles too!)
    Working on it!  I skipped out on a bunch of essence, though... wanna open up that cave on Frosticia x.x
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    A musical, lilting feminine voice says, "It is of no small consideration that you were chosen as Our hand, Lavinya. You put most of your ilk to shame, when it suits you."

Beam at the compliment, belatedly notice the veiled insult. Your love is a two-edged sword Morgfyre, harumph.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

PYROCHEM! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Finally caught up on the news. Serenwilde, write moar event perspective posts. This rave is for one such event post by Hiriako on the commune boards. Also Everiine's series of posts on the Serenguard. They deserve to be raved about even if I'm months late.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• edited May 2013
    107th Honors line wooooo!

..only 5 hours straight of grinding this time :/

Edit: Actually 108th if you count the kethuru shard honors that got lamed into the blanket kethuru line everyone got :(
  • Just picked up Frosticia line myself. Was proud of that. Until just now. >_> Thanks, Ix.

• If it makes you feel better your post reminded me I needed to do the Feyranti quest. Damn that was a lot of grinding crap mobs. I chose Fenelle, then backstabbed her with Kinzoth at the end. Who did you end up picking?
  • I did Stresir first and stuck with him. And then did it a bunch more times.

Dandevro's easiest to get through it with.

It's not possible to get all six rings and become heir yourself, sadly.
  • edited May 2013
    Ah neat, thanks for the info.

Now if only the Orphanage dark side can get fixed... no one has -ever- completed it.

:(:(  :(
  • Ixion said:
    107th Honors line wooooo!

..only 5 hours straight of grinding this time :/

Edit: Actually 108th if you count the kethuru shard honors that got lamed into the blanket kethuru line everyone got :(

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade (Male Undying Demigod Changeling).
    Request Denied.

Prove it!
    I actually counted them yesterday for the 10 seconds he took that off.

Well after "HONOURS FULL IXION" stopped making my Mudlet client attempt suicide.

• edited May 2013
    Ahahaha. Beat the Orphanage. Light side, anyway.

*flump*

Edit: Wait, wtf, no reward.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The Orphanage Dark side borks after the cat part, I think. God, it's been so long since that nightmare.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Rave 1: Level 95.

Rave 2: Mag's astral bashing.
    Kio said:

Rave 2: Thalkros' MANIFEST DESTRUCTION, LOOT CORPSE astral bashing.
    Fixed.

• Whatever it is, I want more of it.

• Morkarion said:
    Kio said:

Rave 2: Thalkros' MANIFEST DESTRUCTION, LOOT CORPSE astral bashing.
    Fixed.
    I'm not sure how I managed to live without Destro. Now if it only worked as good on Rivius after a 30 minute fight when we both run out of Power as it does on Astral. Alas...
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It hurt though :(
    edited June 2013
    You two should sit on an astral node, permalinking and going at it back and forth while playing chicken with the increasing number of mobs.

... This actually could be a fun thing.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Hat-trick!

How 'bout that timing.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
This discussion has been closed.