Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Coding and stuff. Warrior is much more fun than I had anticipated :3
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    A double rave:

1) You pay 175 dingbats and receive a Leprechaun's Medal of Profligate Inebriation.

2) Astraea. <3
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Do you have the clangoru charm already? I was getting really annoyed by that silly withdrawal thing.

PS: Xenthos is now an unabashed alcoholic. I am somewhat disturbed.
    Xenthos said:
    Do you have the clangoru charm already? I was getting really annoyed by that silly withdrawal thing. PS: Xenthos is now an unabashed alcoholic. I am somewhat disturbed.
    Obviously.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Tacita said:
    2) Astraea. <3
    Asty =( <3

Also being married to Tacita makes you an alcoholic by default, you'll grow accustomed to it by the fumes.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

You seem to be saying that Xenthos is drunk on Tacita.
    Who isn't?
    An excellent point.
    Xenthos said:
    You seem to be saying that Xenthos is drunk on Tacita.
    She is rather addictive.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Met a brave Seeker, Zinnaella, who spoke up at one of Azus's mediation rituals on her RL day in the realms. She was a dear.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• KioKio
    edited May 2013
    A shadowlord widowrider puffs up his chest and a crazy gleam enters his eyes as he vigorously agrees 
    with you that his intelligence and strength far surpass anyone else's.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 90.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Rank of the Infinite.
    You have received 22 Bound Credits!

Second rave: @thul, for not only showing me around Meliashmora (OMG SO COOL), but teaching some of the finer points in questing.  Think I have a new hobby now >.>
  • Finally got to spend time with Nalyriel. Very fun.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• I liked Meliashmora a lot as well, it is pretty cool!
  • edited May 2013
    My influencing horse grew up!

This mare has a fat frame, with sleek muscles denoting speed and grace whenever she moves. She 
    occasionally tosses her luxurious mane as she whinnies and snorts, and her languid chocolate eyes 
    are filled with laughter, taking in the world. Her sleek coat is coloured grey, with a silvery tail 
    sprouting proudly from her body. Blinking occasionally and swishing her tail, she has the 
    forebearing look of a creature waiting for something interesting to happen. She is called 'Corspir.'
    A fat, grey mare with a silvery tail looks to be crushingly strong.

She has the most beautiful eyes... :x

Edit: Also, she is both fat and sleek, which amuses me for some reason.
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    LEARNING THINGS!   B-)

Not so rave: Sometimes I wish I was a speedy race just so I could make better use of Night Twist.  That thing's pretty damned handy.  Oh well - bein' a bear's way more worth it.  So, rave for that!
    Twist for Knights is generally only worth it for the prone if you manage to amp someone without tendoning them.

• Killed TWO Order enemies in a raid by simply switching from passive hindering to LET ME BURN YOUR FACE OFF. Whoo!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Discussions about a whole bunch of things, and specifically for Rasshid being insightful.
  • Spent a good portion of the day growling and howling and finally got my mapper to now work \o/
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I knew that's why you came back to Hallifax :D

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Haha yeah it was one of my main motivating factors!
  • edited May 2013
    Made a new friend :)
    is dead like the dodo
    I could bash these Dreadforms all day, I hope we get more of these!

• Morkarion said:
    I could bash these Dreadforms all day, I hope we get more of these!
    I glanced at your health. Yes... yes you could...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Yay!  Upgraded my stat runes to level 2.  Now if I could just stop forgetting to switch to my hunting weapon...
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kio said:
    Yay!  Upgraded my stat runes to level 2.  Now if I could just stop forgetting to switch to my hunting weapon...
    Well, if they're different, you can always set a warning or whatever to yell at you if you're using the wrong one on envenom... other than that, you can also keep track of it in client by setting weapon type on wield/draw... and if it's the wrong one and you're trying to perform an attack that is meant for use against players, have it auto-swap before hitting.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Turns out I can handle icedigger mounds solo if I'm careful. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Woah, I actually made it to an events post. *le gasp* 8->

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Related to earlier rave: Officially patiently waiting for the admins to do their thing.  Soon, I shall have the best weapon.

Second rave: Best fiance-bear ever.
This discussion has been closed.