Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• So huge raves for @Manteekan being back and engaging with his followers. Slight rant at me for going to bed 2mins before he come online (literally 2min...I checked time stamps)

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Big yay for Glommie (and other) people who helped defend poor defenceless me <3

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited February 2016
    Dylara said:
    Big yay for Glommie (and other) people who helped defend poor defenceless me <3
    Prime conflict on that scale hasn't happened for awhile, I don't think. Last time we had something big like that when I was around was hilariously also Hifarae and around there as well.
  • Man I can't bring myself to quit, not with people like @Tzolla being so cool.
  • Ugh, he came out of the Portal of Fate as a Hallifaxian tae'dae. The regret is real.

• There's never any regret in being a tae'dae!

...not since bal/eq malus went away, anyways.
  • WHAT HE USED TO BE TAE'DAE?
  • Thul said:
    There's never any regret in being a tae'dae!

I mean, he WAS a tae'dae and it was awesome, but he became an aslaran later on.

• Maligorn said:
    Thul said:
    There's never any regret in being a tae'dae!

I mean, he WAS a tae'dae and it was awesome, but he became an aslaran later on.
    Oh I remember him now! I told him how awesome Gaudiguch was :) pls2taedae Tzolla
  • Got my own tailoring cartel, and got hold of a shiny new cabinet to facilitate playing dress-up. Very excited.

...also completed two curios, and getting close to completing three more, but this does not fill me with the same joy.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Remind me to paste you my curio bit list.
  • edited February 2016
    Tarkenton@Salome , and @Tylwyth for remember who I was when I logged on for the first time in ~6-8 months. Made me feel special :3
  • Props to @Shandi for putting up with Serious Business Arix for a bit
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Many Raves for @maylea for fun encounters and lots of patience with me. ;))
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • You guys are amazing!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Raves to @Caarvaes, @Lavinya, @Narynth, and @Leolamins for a fun discussion.
    Not really RPing, exactly, but fun nonetheless.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited February 2016
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced 
    to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.

Played    : 5 days, 10 hours, and 13 minutes

qq
    See you in Sapience.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    With special tea cakes!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You clasp the hand of Portius and share a moment of silence, having founded the Nitraedes family.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Following that rave:

Unless I have horribly miscounted, I have now personally written and published more books than Gaudiguch. And I wrote a couple of those Gaudi book on an alt! This also leaves me with something like a quarter of Halli's lifetime publications. No idea what the comparison is going off of actual score, since that's so much more of a pain to total than volume count.

Now that I've unlocked that particular achievement, I think I can spend a little more time subsidizing the enemy with books.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Given that Gaudi's library is mostly just things scrawled on cocktail napkins alongside pictures of suspiciously top-heavy dracnari women...
  • Not really much to brag about since I can't recall a time when gaudiguch regularly published
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sure it is. Out of every person who ever joined Gaudiguch and had a chance to publish, he singlehandedly managed to put out that many more. Who knows how many different people with different experiences, viewpoints, and ability weren't able to band together and put out a library big enough that he couldn't overtake it all by himself.

It's pretty damn impressive.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I wasn't trying to belittle anyone, I just wanted to make a joke a bout the Gaudi librarians submitting cocktail napkin scribblings as literary offerings
This discussion has been closed.