Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Daraius said:
    Does the Aerochem tutor still have hair?
     Isn't he from the future?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Kaalak said:
    <snip />
    He may be undyingly Magnagora, but I'd like to think @Delphas is pretty pure.
    </RANT>
  • Always thought @Delphas was this guy

• edited February 2016
    Do I smell heresy?

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited February 2016
    Portius said:
    An alternate future where Hallifaxian trill have debased their bloodlines and turned into mongrels, yes.
    You don't need to be in the future for that to be the case...  :-\"
  • Say what you want, but @Delphas cheerleaders are better than your N.A.F. cheerleaders.

My Pennsylvania team is the Erie Coincidences.
    </RANT>
  • edited February 2016
    Delphas said:
    Say what you want, but @Delphas cheerleaders are better than your N.A.F. cheerleaders.

@Delphas, that little girl is fucking terrifying. 

Would teach her chemistry. 

Alright. Today Uncle Kaalak will introduce exothermic reactions! *clicks on powerpoint* And if you are very very good, we get to learn where the major arteries of the human body are!  :D
  • Kaalak said:
    Delphas said:
    Say what you want, but @Delphas cheerleaders are better than your N.A.F. cheerleaders.

@Delphas, that little girl is fucking terrifying. 

Would teach her chemistry. 

Alright. Today Uncle Kaalak will introduce exothermic reactions! *clicks on powerpoint* And if you are very very good, we get to learn where the major arteries of the human body are!  :D
    That reminds me of Jack Slash and Bonesaw from Worm.

• Soulforge! Finally!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nerf Ixion.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Minister of Peace. In a glorious blaze, the Rod of Collectivist Servitude appears above your head and descends into your hands.

Rossignol Tremula, la Reine du Crepuscule has just filled the vacant position as Guildmaster of the Sentinels.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I had to log out during Nature because busy things, and I was sad that I had to miss the exciting part of the day.

Logged back in a couple of hours later to a wild nodes. People were right, it does get better!
    See you in Sapience.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Best e-husband is best.  :x
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I want to extend thanks to the Mag team this weekend. @Ixion, @Marcella, @Arcanis, @Ilithilior and others have really come through with some incredibly tricky challenges.

Seriously, that Knowledge test was made of Super Hell.
  • Did anyone know about Janderi heroes? Drew blanks!!
  • Arcanis said:
    Did anyone know about Janderi heroes? Drew blanks!!
    Well, atleast poor spellling didn't Slaay you this time? 

• Ixion said:
    I want to say thanks to everyone who helped with the supernals. That's one of the biggest groups in number I've ever seen for a raid here.

@Synkarin @Kalnid @Gavriel @Augent @Othero @Kregarn @Sylvanas @Farlaris @Corissai @Cerin @Dahlla @Krackenor @Mrak @Lavinya @Arimisia @Delphas @Thul @Marcella @Shango @Crek @Tylwyth @Ilthilior @Vladimere @Ulalah @Talan @Nienla @Malarious

It is very unfortunate that Shakiniel was bugged and did not aid Japhiel. It is very unfortunate that the aeon was SO BAD despite only 100 people being logged in (it was as bad if not worse than ascension- absolutely disgusting and ludicrous). However, we cannot control these things so I'm trying to stay positive.  It's hard. Hey, team southern style alliance, at least we got one!

we cannot forget the ringleader of it all! Looking at you over there @Ixion.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• raves for going for Supernals and not Spheres :3

Raves for @Yarith for leading, and everyone on the defending team. I have a feeling that those kethbits (from Talan, Marcella, Ixion) did a lot more damage to your raid group than anything else, especially with the lag, but we managed to defend twice!

Whatever happened to Japhiel's corpse?

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm not totally sure, but I'm guessing there was something unpleasant in the code with kethbits spawning + smobs attacking, yeah. It was always fine until you got into the smob room (at least that I saw).
  • edited February 2016
    Maligorn said:
    raves for going for Supernals and not Spheres :3

Raves for @Yarith for leading, and everyone on the defending team. I have a feeling that those kethbits (from Talan, Marcella, Ixion) did a lot more damage to your raid group than anything else, especially with the lag, but we managed to defend twice!

Whatever happened to Japhiel's corpse?
    We turned it in. Not trying to discount any effort, but if the supernals were not bugged I am about 90% sure Japh/Shak/Meth would have been dead within 4 minutes.
  • It happens, @Ixion.  All good stuff just the same.  A little lag is to be expected, and most everyone (even me? how'd that happen?!?) seemed to handle theirselves well.  A good trip all around, thanks to everyone.
    </RANT>
  • edited February 2016
    Yeah Raves to @ixion, for good leadership and to everyone else, @vladimere and @nienla I think? for helping us stay together.

And Raves to the defenders, @raeri, @yarith, and @brantas(SP?) and so on, for having the courage to face us and use what you could, shrines, and pulling and stuff.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Ixion said:
    I want to say thanks to everyone who helped with the supernals. That's one of the biggest groups in number I've ever seen for a raid here.

@Synkarin @Kalnid @Gavriel @Augent @Othero @Kregarn @Sylvanas @Farlaris @Corissai @Cerin @Dahlla @Krackenor @Mrak @Lavinya @Arimisia @Delphas @Thul @Marcella @Shango @Crek @Tylwyth @Ilthilior @Vladimere @Ulalah @Talan @Nienla @Malarious

It is very unfortunate that Shakiniel was bugged and did not aid Japhiel. It is very unfortunate that the aeon was SO BAD despite only 100 people being logged in (it was as bad if not worse than ascension- absolutely disgusting and ludicrous). However, we cannot control these things so I'm trying to stay positive.  It's hard, especially since given our squad it should have been the easiest supernal wipe ever. Hey, team southern style alliance, at least we got one!

Fine forget me.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.

• Silvanus said:
    Ixion said:

It is very unfortunate that Shakiniel was bugged and did not aid Japhiel. It is very unfortunate that the aeon was SO BAD despite only 100 people being logged in (it was as bad if not worse than ascension- absolutely disgusting and ludicrous). However, we cannot control these things so I'm trying to stay positive.  It's hard, especially since given our squad it should have been the easiest supernal wipe ever. Hey, team southern style alliance, at least we got one!

Fine forget me.
    We didn't forget.  We were just... in a hurry.
    </RANT>
This discussion has been closed.