Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• More fun news:

- Allegedly Japhiel is alive having respawned without normal essence methods, and is completely non-responsive
    - The star is still being attacked though all supernals are alive, hours later.  Awkward.... what if the star drops while they are all alive?
  • edited February 2016
    Delphas said:

Silvanus said:
    Ixion said:
    I want to say thanks to everyone who helped with the supernals. That's one of the biggest groups in number I've ever seen for a raid here.

@Synkarin @Kalnid @Gavriel @Augent @Othero @Kregarn @Sylvanas @Farlaris @Corissai @Cerin @Dahlla @Krackenor @Mrak @Lavinya @Arimisia @Delphas @Thul @Marcella @Shango @Crek @Tylwyth @Ilthilior @Vladimere @Ulalah @Talan @Nienla @Malarious

It is very unfortunate that Shakiniel was bugged and did not aid Japhiel. It is very unfortunate that the aeon was SO BAD despite only 100 people being logged in (it was as bad if not worse than ascension- absolutely disgusting and ludicrous). However, we cannot control these things so I'm trying to stay positive.  It's hard, especially since given our squad it should have been the easiest supernal wipe ever. Hey, team southern style alliance, at least we got one!

Fine forget me.
    We didn't forget.  We were just... in a hurry.
    It's called False Memory. Just roll with it....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Delphas said:

Silvanus said:
    Ixion said:
    I want to say thanks to everyone who helped with the supernals. That's one of the biggest groups in number I've ever seen for a raid here.

@Synkarin @Kalnid @Gavriel @Augent @Othero @Kregarn @Sylvanas @Farlaris @Corissai @Cerin @Dahlla @Krackenor @Mrak @Lavinya @Arimisia @Delphas @Thul @Marcella @Shango @Crek @Tylwyth @Ilthilior @Vladimere @Ulalah @Talan @Nienla @Malarious

It is very unfortunate that Shakiniel was bugged and did not aid Japhiel. It is very unfortunate that the aeon was SO BAD despite only 100 people being logged in (it was as bad if not worse than ascension- absolutely disgusting and ludicrous). However, we cannot control these things so I'm trying to stay positive.  It's hard, especially since given our squad it should have been the easiest supernal wipe ever. Hey, team southern style alliance, at least we got one!

Fine forget me.
    We didn't forget.  We were just... in a hurry.
    It's called False Memory. Just roll with it....
    I was being polite.
    </RANT>
  • please stop quoting that
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Logged in to take care of a quick thing before bed, ended up talking to a shark for a while. I am so very tired. But it was fun.
  • Admittedly, I was both shocked and pleasantly surprised that Seren was roaming Faethorn as a group for awhile last night without some of the regular names leading them at first.

The problem that I saw was that, since Avurekhos is generally your main leader, you guys have a single point of failure in that once he goes down, the rest generally tend to crumble pretty quickly. Not to mention, I think he needs to spend a bit more time getting essence right now rather than raiding/fighting since he's really low on essence again. You guys should take it as an opportunity to improve individually and then combine that into a cohesive group. Of all the organizations carrying the northern alliance, I'd have to say it's Serenwilde right now. You guys have that going for you at the least.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It's because we have zero concept of group training and no one really willing to teach.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I think the South mainly "trains" by just going in and PK-ing. No better teacher, etc. 
    See you in Sapience.
  • Nienla said:
    Admittedly, I was both shocked and pleasantly surprised that Seren was roaming Faethorn as a group for awhile last night without some of the regular names leading them at first.

The problem that I saw was that, since Avurekhos is generally your main leader, you guys have a single point of failure in that once he goes down, the rest generally tend to crumble pretty quickly. Not to mention, I think he needs to spend a bit more time getting essence right now rather than raiding/fighting since he's really low on essence again. You guys should take it as an opportunity to improve individually and then combine that into a cohesive group. Of all the organizations carrying the northern alliance, I'd have to say it's Serenwilde right now. You guys have that going for you at the least.
    How dare you say this without getting flagged like me.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited February 2016
    Phoebus said:
    Logged in to take care of a quick thing before bed, ended up talking to a shark for a while. I am so very tired. But it was fun.
    I personally hope to be able to follow his and Yehn's little debate about whether he is a Goblin Shark or a Bubble Shark more closely.
  • Marcella said:
    Nienla said:
    Admittedly, I was both shocked and pleasantly surprised that Seren was roaming Faethorn as a group for awhile last night without some of the regular names leading them at first.

How dare you say this without getting flagged like me.
    Because I would hope that most people know that none of my comments are backhanded and I'm genuinely nice to a lot of folks on the other side. Nienla is Nienla, I am me. Not to say that you don't have that mentality either since I don't know you very well. However, even Nienla is pretty respectful to enemies unless they've been disrespectful to her, they somehow annoyed her, or the person has blurred their lines of IC/OOC. Only a small handful of folks have done the latter, thankfully.

The truth of the matter is that my enjoyment of the game also comes from having a strong adversary and I want Seren/Celest/Halli to be strong as I get a lot of fun from fighting them at their best. Not to mention, it's how I become a better fighter and learn stuff too.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    My local Aerospace museum gave me (and is still giving me) a lot of Halifax ideas!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I'll be working Anime Milwaukee, C2E2, and ACEN with the Bristol Renaissance Faire team at their booth if anyone is going :3
  • Xanward said:
    I'll be working Anime Milwaukee, C2E2, and ACEN with the Bristol Renaissance Faire team at their booth if anyone is going :3
       Bristol? As in Bristol .. ?

• Yarou said:
    Xanward said:
    I'll be working Anime Milwaukee, C2E2, and ACEN with the Bristol Renaissance Faire team at their booth if anyone is going :3
       Bristol? As in Bristol .. ?
    http://www.renfair.com/bristol/
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Bristol is "my" Ren Faire. I once went with a group of 20 high school friends at once. I even got to meet up with @Jigan there!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sounds like a LusteRen festival to me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Hey I've been there too!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    WAT
  • Ixion said:
    Yay!

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 2 gleaming crystals of wonder.
    Hax dude. Hax.
This discussion has been closed.