Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Battle chess is a little silly in that if you can just spam some kind of escape move, or spam hinders (or even just shields, against some classes), you can pretty easily win with just a little bit of strategy. It's very little actual battle, and even less actual chess.
  • Gogo mendacity.
  • wooooooooooooooo

All four aspects empowered this year!
  • Silvanus said:
    @Arimisia:

Arimisia says, "You can tell them we withdraw then."

You say, "You be king, i'll be queen, lets make a run for it."

Arimisia says, "Is it even worth trying? Caighan is willing to try and is Glogg, you are the only real fighter we got heh."

You say, "Its not like we lose anything for losing."

You say, "At least they can learn something."

<---- what feels like 4 hours later ---->

Rivius has been overtaken by Ollie on the chessboard of the Klangratch Tournies.
    You have won the game of Battlechess and leave the Great Chessboard in triumph!

Never give up! No harm in trying.
    D'you know who was online for Celest at the beginning of Battlechess? ... Me and Reah. Romaan came on at near to the last minute! And Xena in the middle of our bout.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Enyalida said:
    Battle chess is a little silly in that if you can just spam some kind of escape move, or spam hinders (or even just shields, against some classes), you can pretty easily win with just a little bit of strategy. It's very little actual battle, and even less actual chess.
    It's also a little silly because not every class is designed to fight in a single room 1v1, hence why hinder/avoid/timeout becomes a tactic.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• @Caerlyr and @Ennys - been good to have some people driving enthusiasm in MD combat again :)
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
    That post I made a while back about revolts having crap times but Aetherflares being awesome?

That, again. Yay for finally getting to build the crappiest of all four constructs!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Rave for the aetherfoal being a nigh on impenetrable fortress and it allowing me to escape an aethership zerg!

Rant for flares times. Being the only one around in your org kinda sucks :(
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited October 2013
    Letters from Tisianna <3

ETA: And cloud men with moustaches!
  • Rave for birthday spins. 40 bound credits, 13 dingbats, and 2 days of crits. :D
  • :( I got 2 days of crits, 13k gold and a TF.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    hah, lucky sods, I got 3 crit clovers and 2 TF's back in july
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Woooooooo meldinggggggggggggg.

Wooooo dying to stage 1 mobs because I didn't realize they kept on comin' like powder at Lindsey Lohan's house!
  • Entertaining conversation with a newbie... even if it didn't end well.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kagato said:
    hah, lucky sods, I got 3 crit clovers and 2 TF's back in july
    I did too, but I thought this was a good thing.

Especially since the Wheel is pretty much the only way to get a TF as a Seren these days. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Offer to Isune and Zvoltz?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Well, it's awkward from an RP perspective. And Zvoltz, at least, knows what I'm up to. He gives vanilla favour, not TF. Haven't tried Isune, I suppose.

Rave for getting more coins from ur'trap lately. :D

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Riluna said:

Well, it's awkward from an RP perspective. And Zvoltz, at least, knows what I'm up to. He gives vanilla favour, not TF. Haven't tried Isune, I suppose.

Rave for getting more coins from ur'trap lately. :D
    Come2Isune. We have tea parties and penguins and gossip.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2013
    @Riluna weird, my experience has been that Zvoltz is really generous with favors.

Also, belated rave to @Volucer and @QueenOfTheOctopodes.

And also, also... people keep giving me aetherships. More of this, please!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Rave to what I think has been an overall good 29 months.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Thankyou Lusternia for giving us birthday presents! It's always exciting to unwrap presents, even virtual ones!

• Wooo, revolts.
  • Finally able to navigate my way around Hallifax on my little newbie. I feel rather pleased with myself, after how ever many years of going to visit and getting lost.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Helping to influence ptoma while on my phone.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Granite Way intersecting Ruby Road. (road).
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A tall obelisk rises
    up here from the ground. Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the body of Kaina is
    frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act. A dwarf sentry stands at
    attention, his eyes searching for strangers.
    You see exits leading northeast, southwest, west, and in.

The body of Kaina is frozen solid, preserved in the middle of some act. The
    mouth gapes open in terror beneath eyes that are cloudy white orbs of ice.
    It has 6 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 31 pounds.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Griefer.

• Rp! Development! Intrigue!

Ugh, I love playing Parua 
    :x
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • edited October 2013
    Fraesic Sunfar, Keeper of the Matrix says, "Salutations, Nalia. I have observed your steadfast work to maintain the Primary Generator. As such, I am offering you a members status upon the Commissariat for Transdimensional Maintenance."

Fraesic Sunfar, Keeper of the Matrix says, "Consider this appointment a great thing. With it comes all of the benefits - such as access to the Matrix for the purpose of empowering the Generator. Simply bring me four coloured spheres, and you shall see."

(Hallifax): Fraesic Sunfar, Keeper of the Matrix says, "Offer your congratulations, Hallifax, to Nalia for her appointment to the Commissariat of Transdimensional Maintenance."

Fraesic Sunfar, Keeper of the Matrix says, "Your duties, comrade, lie in the protection of our city - we must ensure the Primary Generator is always ready to face any assaults from that cesspool known as Gaudiguch."

She is a comrade of the Commissariat for Transdimensional Maintenance. 

:)

EDIT: Whoever took over Fraesic after me speaking inanely at him because I was the only one awake in Hallifax, I am sorry for bothering you, but on the otherhand, yay interactions!! 
This discussion has been closed.