Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    First time I've ever tried a harmony contest, learned a lot of things on the fly. Huzzah for hindsight in future events!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I didn't need that chromapen anyway. Hellloooooooo, gryphon!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Love the new Wargames tournament setup and the team challenge functionality.  <3 to Iosai for coding it in.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Shaddus said:
    I didn't need that chromapen anyway. Hellloooooooo, gryphon!
    ********************************[ BEAST LIST ]*********************************
    Beast#  Beast Description   Stable                              Level  Months  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    149703  a snow phoenix egg  the Stables of the Green Hand         1      30
    150077  a grey gryphon egg  the Stables of the Green Hand         1      30
    124081  a rough basilisk eg the Stables of the Green Hand         1      36
    123346  a giant hippogriff  the Stables of the Green Hand         1      36
    125506  a palpably warm chi the Stables of the Green Hand         1      36
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • WAYFAIREEEEEeeeeee

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Cavalier steedcharge > people putting icewalls on the mountains to prevent one from looking for bards.  :D
  • Xenthos said:
    Cavalier steedcharge > people putting icewalls on the mountains to prevent one from looking for bards.  :D

How griefy.
    Kio said:
    Xenthos said:

How griefy.
    Ilistala loves OhYeahing icewalls.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited October 2013
    Steedcharge? That breaks walls? I know beastmastery charge does but it never felt worth the cost.
    edited October 2013
    Rivius said:
    Steedcharge? That breaks walls? I know beastmastery charge does but it never felt worth the cost.
    I'm probably thinking Charge- but using the steed, so that's how I came up with Steed Charge.

I've found it to be worth the cost; in a lot of cases it's like an instant-tumble, if the beast is on-balance.

Edit: It also 1-shots stonewalls.  That's pretty awesome, too.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2013
    Xenthos said:
    Ilistala loves OhYeahing icewalls.
    This mental image is too hilarious for how late it is.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

That was one crazy event. So many suicide runs!
  • So much deathmurderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I've had some embarrassing deaths lately.

Serpented. 
    Talked shit. 
    Died shortly after by either a decap or a lucky proc on barrier falling.

One day I might learn.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    We need more FFA PK events, preferably without a PvE part attached please!

edited October 2013
    Anyway, because deserves a post of it's own. Thanks to Kio, Xenthos, Kregarn, Zilias, Malarious, Shuyin, Synkarin, Silvanus, Daedalion, Akyaevin and Kaina (and anyone I missed I'm sorry!) You guys were awesome, grats to Leo and Kelly, and respect to Ardmore for toughing it out with destro spamming, crit god Ascendants.

And thanks to everyone who showed up to make our lives hell <3

Edit: And damnit for being 1 point short!

Edit of Edit: And thank you to Talan, she knows why.

• KioKio
    edited October 2013
    Morkarion said:

Anyway, because deserves a post of it's own. Thanks to Kio, Xenthos, Kregarn, Zilias, Malarious, Shuyin, Synkarin, Silvanus, Daedalion, Akyaevin and Kaina (and anyone I missed I'm sorry!) You guys were awesome, grats to Leo and Kelly, and respect to Ardmore for toughing it out with destro spamming, crit god Ascendants.

Anything for you, boo. <3

(Chyea... like you have to ask me twice to run around like an idiot smacking people in the face.)
    I didn't do much actual fighting; I mostly just webbed, played with shrines, and followed people around.  It was kind of nice just playing a supporting role.
  • Morkarion said:

:-?? I tried.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Someone accidentally hit an owl at the Moonhart Mother Tree. Now it's pissed off and no one can get it to stop attacking. It's pretty funny seeing all of these people cowering because the thing is invincible and no one knows what to do with it. It's a feathered flying DOOM MACHINE.

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Nymph?
  • Nymph didn't work apparently, I assume because you can't peace somebody's entourage. And said person was a novice that's lastlogin was 545 days ago. So I kicked it and then appeased it's never ending rage with a (Stag) sacrifice. 
    Have a bard soothe it?
    edited October 2013
    Lehki said:
    Nymph didn't work apparently, I assume because you can't peace somebody's entourage. And said person was a novice that's lastlogin was 545 days ago. So I kicked it and then appeased it's never ending rage with a (Stag) sacrifice. 
    O.O
    That seems a bit excessive.

"The evil unstoppable owl, that we need to sacrifice someone to end its rage!"
    *Sends newbie Gloms into Seren to kick the owl as part of some ancient initiation process that wasn't just made up.*

• You can nymph an entourage creature. I've done it before. That's hysterical!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Every once and a while I lastlogin the people who have ents left around, and get rid of them if I can, if the person hasn't logged on in a long time.
  • Snuck in two Nightgaze kills! That snow area looked interesting, I have to find a way to sneak back in.

Eodh said:
    Snuck in two Nightgaze kills! That snow area looked interesting, I have to find a way to sneak back in.
    Crap, see I knew I'd forget someone or other, my Mudlet was a giant spam of affliction messages.

As far as Icewynd goes, you might want to ask around Glomdoring about that place, especially someone who's able to go take you there, because chances are you'll otherwise make 5 steps in before you're icedigger fodder.

This discussion has been closed.