Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    He griefed me as a newb by trying to play fetch. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Draylor said:

Rivius said:

Honestly, just the fact that Kio approached me about it on his own gave me hope for lusternia. So rave for that. It's not often people feel guilty about that sort of thing without someone complaining to them about it. He's definitely not a jerk newbie griefer.

Except when he tried to rip me on an aetherbubble as a level 26 newb. >.>

I'm watching you, Kio! Gimme a few weeks, mate. Just need to build my skills up <3

Wow. You sure do know how to keep things current, huh.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    This sure sounds a lot like Sojiro and his Xavius-and-Butter-Sweetpease grudge.
  • Kio said:
    Rivius said:
    Honestly, just the fact that Kio approached me about it on his own gave me hope for lusternia. So rave for that. It's not often people feel guilty about that sort of thing without someone complaining to them about it. He's definitely not a jerk newbie griefer.
    Except when he tried to rip me on an aetherbubble as a level 26 newb. >.>

I'm watching you, Kio! Gimme a few weeks, mate. Just need to build my skills up <3
    Wow. You sure do know how to keep things current, huh.

Current is my org against your org, is it not? Deepest apologies! :p
    Rave: I finally found a level-appropriate hunting place!
    I used to make cakes.

• Rave for a nice father-daughter talk with @Daraius. Just because Irillia doesn't have that many character secrets doesn't mean it isn't fun to obliquely share them sometimes. :)
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
    Secret is a strong word, but I second the rave. :x
    I used to make cakes.

• Raves for @Synkarin for a fun time being suicidal idiots!  Even bigger raves for the talk after!  :D
  • edited February 2014

• >-----------------------------------------------[ Changelog Entry #358 ]-----------------------------------------------<
       Entered by: Iosai the Anomaly                                                            Date: 2013-09-20 20:33:38
       o Herb growth per day has been capped at a more reasonable level after a recent envoy report caused some herbs to
       replenish incredibly quickly.
    >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Will be interesting to see where it's capped, heh.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Welp.

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #358 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Iosai the Anomaly                   Date: 2013-09-20 20:33:38

o Herb growth per day has been capped at a more reasonable level after a
       recent envoy report caused some herbs to replenish incredibly quickly.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Aww. Only two of each forest herb grew this time. Alas, it was too good to be true.

It's still an awesome change though.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Flares crazy and manually healing Gambit. Lots of fun and games... and we didn't go boom! All the love for @Talan, @Aerys, @Aeeden

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Broken keyboard and taking people on their first bombards here, had to relocate the fleet due to a miscommunication with Gaudiguch (followed by a second miscommunication over ship IDs)

Oh and slivven running all over my one man ship, despite that, still got a bubble. Score.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Yeah, I think you owe Gaudiguch a few beers or a muffin basket for that one, though.

It's really nice to see ship to ship fights lasting longer now. Good job on all sides.

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Bombarding, targeting and pewpewing a ship on my horrible phone client that only lets me see 6 lines of scroll at a time.

I feel accomplished.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Kio said:
    Raves for @Synkarin for a fun time being suicidal idiots!  Even bigger raves for the talk after!  :D
    I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR THREE DAYS AND YOU GO FRATERNISING WITH TRAITORS WHAT.
  • Tacita said:
    Kio said:
    Raves for @Synkarin for a fun time being suicidal idiots!  Even bigger raves for the talk after!  :D
    I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR THREE DAYS AND YOU GO FRATERNISING WITH TRAITORS WHAT.

He's kinda cute.  I can't help it.  I get lonely.
  • Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Titan.

-puts on game face- let's do this!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    She is recently engaged to be married to Penumbra Tarkenton d'Illici, Anointed of Shadows!

Aww yis! Now, how long before people start acting like overbearing, loving, threatening relatives, I wonder...
    Hasn't that been happening all along?
    I used to make cakes.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Ah, but before, it was the implied threat of marriage.  Now, it's the explicit threat of marriage.  Much different.
    Tarkenton said:
    Ah, but before, it was the implied threat of marriage.  Now, it's the explicit threat of marriage.  Much different.
    So what you're saying is... her dad bought a shotgun?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Purdy much.
  • edited February 2014

• Iasmos said:
    MARRIAGE IS BLISS!
    8-}
    And if we follow the old "Ignorance is bliss" saying, does that mean only ignorant people get married? Or do you become ignorant if you become married?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited September 2013
    Log on to find Beauty sat there unclaimed and free as a bird, and no one around in Glomdoring to assist.

I can't believe I got away with that. <3 to @Dys for coming to keep me company in p2.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Bit late, but... lots of love for @Isune yesterday... that conversation certainly made my day.

This discussion has been closed.